Probably a stupid question....

nufndash

So I guess I am just getting bored with Skyrim and I believe I have messed around with just about every mod on LL. Sad, I know....but I have had a lot of time on my hands. (Virus). Anyway, I used to have Sexlab hormones installed and there is a gender change quest, that I really liked the idea, but it was basically when you got the curse YOU had to go into racemenu and change your gender etc.   I know absolutely NOTHING about scripting or coding, so even though I would love to make a mod, its out of my range. I can install, uninstall, mods. Tweak them here or there, and I like to  mess around in Bodyslide and Outfit studio. But that is my limit.   So I was messing around in Bodyslide and made a character(female body), that looked extremely busty and curvy at 0 weight, and I used all the morph sliders to make a very masculine, muscular shape at 1 weight.  So I played around my game that has Devious Body Alterations and it does all the work in terms of weight gain and weight loss, so gender change looks more progressive. The problem is, the head. I think you are stuck with what you got......but I was thinking.......I messed around and made ten or so presets(keeping them all female but going from very feminine, to looking like a guy basically, and I was wondering if there was a way to progressively change your head presets while ingame? I am assuming the key is never changing your gender in racemenu, or it wipes out your settings. I'm not sure about the schlong, but other mods have spells to increase and decrease even with a futa, so I would think that would be possible. Anyway just looking for some thoughts or some ideas if its even possible. Thanks everyone. Stay safe !

25 minutes ago, nufndash said:

Thanks everyone.

Everything you listed is possible, but very much would require scripting and would likely be very prone to odd results.  Would also probably only work for the player character (but it sounds like that's what you wanted).  You could look at mods with hair growth to see how they did it, and that would be a starting point.

Not for beginners.

6 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Everything you listed is possible, but very much would require scripting and would likely be very prone to odd results.  Would also probably only work for the player character (but it sounds like that's what you wanted).  You could look at mods with hair growth to see how they did it, and that would be a starting point.

Not for beginners.

Uggg, I was afraid of that. I tried to give scripting a shot once....once. Iol, It wasn't very pretty. I believe I ended up wiping my entire skyrim and started from scratch after that.  Basically I had to "Nuke it from space".  Sorry I was a big fan of Aliens. Thanks for the reply! I appreciate your time.  

8 minutes ago, nufndash said:

Uggg, I was afraid of that. I tried to give scripting a shot once....once. Iol, It wasn't very pretty. I believe I ended up wiping my entire skyrim and started from scratch after that.  Basically I had to "Nuke it from space".  Sorry I was a big fan of Aliens. Thanks for the reply! I appreciate your time.  

No problem.

Regarding scripting, yeah it is daunting if you have no background in it.  Took me a few years and a lot of smashing my head against a desk to make even a small amount of headway.  Main issue I had was all the tutorials were written by people whose brains were already formatted for it.  It seemed even the very basic tutorials would breeze right by concepts (objects, casting, properties, globals, self/parent) as though you should totally just get what they mean.  My first two years of even attempting it got me nowhere, then I managed to copypasta someone else's shit and it kinda worked some of the time.  Did that a few times until patterns emerged.

Like any language skill, one day it kind of clicks.  You still won't be instantly conversant, but suddenly you get enough pieces of it that it starts to make sense, and from there it grows pretty fast.

As with most things in life, if you devote the time, small steps and perseverance eventually get you there.

Archived