Sims use allways bed or toilett for sex ?

hi....

i don't know what i´m doing wrong..but If other sims ask me for sex and I accept it, or NPC-Sims having sex, they sims are having sex allway (or mostly) on toilett , shower or in a bed.

But in my house or everywhere are so many options to have sex ..couch,bench table, chair, window, floor, freezer, pool or whatever ..but they use to 95 % the toliett or the bed.

i know i can change the location and the sex ..whatever...but this is not the matter and yes i allowed the sims to have sex everywhere etc.

is there any trick ?

23 hours ago, Bloodfire007 said:

hi....

i don't know what i´m doing wrong..but If other sims ask me for sex and I accept it, or NPC-Sims having sex, they sims are having sex allway (or mostly) on toilett , shower or in a bed.

But in my house or everywhere are so many options to have sex ..couch,bench table, chair, window, floor, freezer, pool or whatever ..but they use to 95 % the toliett or the bed.

i know i can change the location and the sex ..whatever...but this is not the matter and yes i allowed the sims to have sex everywhere etc.

is there any trick ?

Well it's just kinda the way random works, not very random.

Easiest way I've found is to shift-click on toilets, showers, and the floor.

Then select the Wicked Menu and 'Disable this location for Sex' option.

Works best on home lots, but restricting toilets & floors on public venues might prevent them from finding a location to use.

18 hours ago, Bloodfire007 said:

mmh okay ... yes i can disable the locations..thx..but this not the point...they can use this locations..but not every time ^^

Well there is another setting in Sex Autonomous/Specifics that may or may not help.

Sex Locations Sample Size:
    (8 Default (Sims will use 'anything but' a bed 98% of the time))
    (1 Minimum (Sims will 'use' a bed 98% of the time, if available))

Sims will try to use the most comfy object on lots first and if none are found then they will use whatever else is available.

Since Beds, Toilets, and I think Sofas, all have comfort values they might pick a comfy toilet instead of an uncomfy bed.

But it isn't cast in stone.

But I could never figure out how WW determined the comfort level of the Floor, Windows, Counters, etc.

However you can experiment with those numbers and maybe find a happy medium, and I had mine set at (1) or (2) I think.

Keep in mind I'm still running WW 147i and the with new version some of the new changes have made these work a bit differently now.

(Settings are in the same location though)