Animation issues, and such

HuntressLilith

So I recently returned to trying to play this game again with mods from here (a fair number of them actually), and unlike before when i played with many of these I can't seem to get some sex animations to work. Namely the animations that worked with things like creatures (Dogmeat for example), Super Mutants, and such even though I've installed mods for them same as before (updated where able). I've tried a few different things for this including activating some mods that duplicate ones in use, and other possibilities, but I'm unable to sort this out. So I am hoping some folks here might be able to help. I'm posting screenshots of the majority of my mod list.

1687340237_Screenshot(24).png.dc489a3aed9c0ff171140885c9121f9a.png434686305_Screenshot(23).png.42b58efdf2fed1e876090b80dfd5acbb.png927791716_Screenshot(19).png.756db6adb1d7043d1cc64f5eddab02c6.png

15 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Also I seem to not be able to engage in random sex by simple press of a button anymore like before I have to use dialog interactions now, I'm not sure if I am missing a mod that let me then or what. Perhaps Vinfamy or something?

You can try my patch for animations instead of patch for leito and crazy, also one patch have some creature models

I've got a bunch of different animation mods/patches I've got in it at this point including the recently updated Bp70 animation pack. Atomic Lust and Mutated Luxst both include animations in their mods and I have those mods. Nothing works.

I'm not even sure AAF is working at all because I'm supposed to be able to press F11 (or even Home) to use it in instantly start random pose/sex scenes with the loaded packs, but nothing happens. I did even load up recently the AAF one patch to rule them all patch in hopes it would do something, but....

Archived