[HELP!] WW no Works --> Problem with last Update ( 0 animations availables)

Hi everybody.
I really need help to fix that problem. 
I was a long time without enter in Sims 4, so when i entered the game it asked me for the last update of WW.
i DID it ( update from 8/4/20). But it does not work. I removed ( for a moment, just to try) all the MODS from the folder and i leave it just the WW archives. But nothing...
This is telling me that i have 0 animations availables but i have a lot of animations inside my (EA/TheSims4/Mods) folder. 
I can see that a lot of things changes on that time. WW is asking me to create new lists for the animations... everything new for me.
PLEASE
 Can somebody helps me?
I need to fix this as soon as posible ( i was working in new mods to bring you in the forum but i can not test it without ww)
Thanks, and have a good day

Silly question (maybe): You updated WW, but did you update the game itself?

And what does this mean?

54 minutes ago, xX-FoXx said:

just the WW archives

You extracted the files from the downloaded archives, right? No .zip or .rar files, just .package and .ts4script ones. I'm asking, because I made this mistake myself when I picked the game up again about a year ago and wanted some new animations.

Also, it's probably for the best if you update your animations, too, and remove the ones that are outdated.

And a little reminder: Delete "localthumbchache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" after making major alterations to your Mods folder.

Archived