Hey ! 
I start this little topic bc I have some problems with Sexlab ?

When m’y working girl asks a PNJ for some  funtime and he tells me « I follow you », he doesn’t. 
Then I tried to do Lydia’s quest by going to Whiterun with her talking to Adrianne at the blacksmith but she doesn’t follow me neither 
Other issue is that I only can have sex with my husband Vilkas (but only by selecting the coolest, he doesn’t accept anything else), the lady of the “a key to my heart” quest and the lady huscarl in Whiterun, no one else even with Adrianne when she accepts it... I really don’t understand, I’m so sorry for my bad English I’m a little French noob it doesn’t helps... 

before you ask me I uploaded every required mod, I have ran FNIS and checked it, everything was Ok, and all the animations I told you that was functional works after a few minutes waiting next to the “target one” ahah... 

I don’t know what to do and if one of you could locate the issue it would be so nice and life saving ❤️ 
Thank you, have a nice day ❤️❤️❤️ 
Natachka 

I've had the 'they don't follow' problem before. I think it has to do with the order of any 'follwer management mod' you might have. I use immersive Amazing follower mod. Try dropping your  .esp file toward the bottom of your mod list. I apologize  that I don't remember exactly how I fixed the issue for myself.

1 hour ago, kael828 said:

I've had the 'they don't follow' problem before. I think it has to do with the order of any 'follwer management mod' you might have. I use immersive Amazing follower mod. Try dropping your  .esp file toward the bottom of your mod list. I apologize  that I don't remember exactly how I fixed the issue for myself.

Unfortunately it didn’t work and made the game CTD ???

@NatachkaIvanova

While I can't say I have anything to offer in the way of advice on how to fix your issue. You should mention what mod exactly it is you are having issues with that way the people who look at this will know which mod is causing issues and those who have experience with that mod may have more insight to what is the cause of the problem and how to potentially fix it. So what I can suggest is to edit your original post to mention the name of the mod and also to make a post in that mods forum as well to increase your chances of finding a answer. 

@sparral hello :) The problem is that I don't really know if this is a problem with one of the mods or the entiere pack... I did follow the noob friendly guide for SE and uploaded Working girl, amorous adventure, spouses enhanced and installed them the way they said with all the required files they said on the guide and on NM... I really don't understand ahah, I'm sure working girl mod has a problem as PNJ doesn't follow me, I thought there were another follower bug on the game so I used set playerfollowercount to 0 on the console command and tried it again, it didn't solve the pb... I'm trying to put some screenshots of my vortex mod pannel ahah thank you ♥ 

@NatachkaIvanova

Ok so now I suppose I should also ask what do you mean they won't follow because some times npcs can become bugged and won't follow. Some examples I have experienced personally would be.

1. the follower sofia would follow but stopped going into interiors entirely. I did some reading and found out it was likey the game bugged and thought she was still riding a horse so the fix was simple to solve use sexlab to initiate a scene to reset the script and it was fixed.

2. the follower Lucien wouldn't enter dungeons and I think one of the files or something got bugged but reinstalling the mod fixed him.

Example 3 would be slaves using pahe become bugged and stop moving all together they just stand there in the same spot. Reason for this I do not know but the fix was to spawn some enemies next to them to get them to react to combat than use console to disable then enable them. 

Now if you mean that your issue is not that they won't follow in any of those ways but that the dialogue prompt isn't working than I got no potential solution for that because I haven't experienced that myself and haven't had to find a solution for it. 

@sparral I don't really know how to explain my problems ahah... for example when my working girl asks a pnj let's pretend it's Adrianne Avenicci and ask her to pay for a rewarded cuddle time and to follow me somewhere more private, she tells me "I follow you" then I go alone. Same thing for everybody : guards, specific characters,... nobody follows, when I have a follower and when I'm alone. Even if I crafted a prostitution follower ring to them. TBH I don't understand at all, everything should be working as I took the time to do every step right, run FNIS, test the game for eventual CDT, correct bugs or crashes... I deleted the mod but I'm kinda frustrated because I don't have an idea about what the problem comes from. 

Archived