Boobs bounce when MC is just idle.

This is more an annoyance more than anything. I am using Fusion Girl and the physics are working just fine, but there is this constant boob bounce if you idle, or come in and out of the pipboy, things like that. When walking and running everything works fine. Its just when they shouldn't, they bounce. I'm not talking about an situation where the dampening could be set too low and they continue to bounce forever, no this is like something is being updated every few seconds or so, and the boobs bounce for no reason.  I know it sounds confusing, but if anyone understands what I am trying to describe and has a solution, I would be incredibly appreciative. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

It was happening at a steady 60fps. Are there any AAF mods that may be affecting physics?

I installed the FPS fix and it seemed to help a little bit. Its not as jittery now but its still happening at a solid 60fps.

the first part of my modlist load order goes like this I dont know where to find a text file that isn't backwards. Apparently Mo2 generates the modlist backwards in text file form.

F4SE

BodySlide

Looksmenu

BodyTalk

FusionGirl

OCBPC

MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset

Zex Skeleton

Buffout4

modlist.txt plugins.txt

Edited by PenguinParty
Loadorder info

Should I put Zex skeleton before the OCBPC and MTM preset mods or after them?

If anyone can look through my load order here and see whats going wrong? AAF SEU wont work and one of the footjob animations seemed to be bugged, the penis clipped through the actor and extended into the sky like a reverse butt unicorn.

loadorder.txt modlist.txt plugins.txt

Edited by PenguinParty
Loadorder dump

Bouncy boobs when Idle, tied to frame rate I think.

For some reason turning off background programs and not using browsers during play, although memory stuff but for some reason keeping all that stuff off helps out a lot with Frames and can at least in my case stop stutter altogether.

IF using ENB,

Check your ENBlocal.ini

Look for 

videomemory....A lot of default downloads for ENB preset are all over the place with the values put here,

Best bet is to budget out your full VRAM plus if you have left over RAM after considering Windows plus Game...Even then maybe leave yourself a couple of Gigs free to serve as a buffer when some background operation goes off.  IF you gotta listen to online music or something while playing well you need more RAM to budget out for it.

Really want to push home that setting in ENBlocal, if the memory is set lower than your VRAM your downthrottling yourself and just by loading up the game you are getting less than you have.  You can go higher than your VRAM the ENB will put your RAM to use if you put a higher number there.

From what I have seen in the game though after really looking into how to budget out the RAM, the stutter goes away, frame rates stabilize, and the idle boob bounce just about stops.

Edited by Gameplayer