question about male content in Fallout 3/NV/4, feeling a little lost

Hi guys, I'm kinda new here, I checked rules, I hope this is in the right board... just a sort of general 'raise your hand and see if someone wants to help' 
I am just... there's a LOT to look at here? I'm trying to figure out modding these games but, I am not what you'd call a veteran mod-user, and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed by lots of "This mod needs this framework, and you need these animations, but this creator has stopped updating so THAT doesn't work..."
and I have some specific interests.

basically, I own the steam copies of Fallout 3, NV, and 4. I would like to be able to play any of them, in a state where most monsters would rather try to breed you instead of killing you. Especially the bigger, beastlier ones. Humans are fine too but I really want some monster-fuckin'. Supermutants, deathclaws, mirelurks, etc. 
It would be fantastic if I could make it happen as an actual game mechanic, where losing fights gets you automatically grabbed and RAAAPed gently mated with (maybe even captured and dragged to a nest or something), but I'd settle for player activated... 

Now I know there's probably tons of that for women characters, but I want to play as a male. 
I want cumflation, and if possible, I want mpreg, live young, eggs, etc. 
Playing as a dude is key. If none of this is possible for a male PC, please, someone stop me now XD before I get even more frustrated trying to figure it out. 

I'm NOT asking anyone to hold my hand, I'm pretty good at reading and following the instructions. 
I just want to be pointed in the right direction, maybe meet some like-minded people... and I want to be stopped from wasting my time. 
I have Vortex from Nexus Mods and am sort of figuring out how to use that. 
I'm cool with getting personal messages if you prefer. again I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, it seemed like too general of a thing to post somewhere specific. 

That's all possible, but Fallout New Vegas only (Fallout 3 is possible, but you need Tales of Two Wastelands for that, since it integrates Fallout 3 into the FNV engine by combing both games into one). I have no idea about Borderlands 4 though, oh sorry, Fallout 4.

Key mods are SexoutPregnancy (for male pregnancy), SexoutSpunk.esp (Sperm count) and SexoutAssault for the rape part. More info here:

Also, if you're using a mod organizer, use MO2 for FNV instead.

A good start for learning what to do would be here:

https://vivanewvegas.github.io/

Probably the best / beginner friendly guide for FNV modding out there.

wow thanks! I will definitely check this out, I like New Vegas' player setup the best anyway-- young guy with no attachments, no family members I feel guilty for not rushing to save... 

:P what else to do during a worldwide lockdown than learn how to properly mod these games anyway
but yeah, thank you very much. Just knowing it's possible is a big help, honestly. 

Archived