OOO compatibility with Lovers mods

lizard_wizard

I've been using OOO in conjunction with lovers for quite some time now and have had virtually now issues with the two. The new creatures are compatible with lovers anims as well. PSE works just fine as well.

The only "incompatibilities" you run into is that none of the OOO creatures, by default, will come with genitals. You can edit them in fairly easily yourself though.

Also, OOO armors and such tend not to be supported by things like BreakArmor, if you're into that.

But as far as the mechanics go, everything works fine as far as I can tell.

The only "incompatibilities" you run into is that none of the OOO creatures, by default, will come with genitals. You can edit them in fairly easily yourself though.

Also, OOO armors and such tend not to be supported by things like BreakArmor, if you're into that.

But as far as the mechanics go, everything works fine as far as I can tell.

How do I edit them in?

• 3 weeks later...

I use OOO with Lovers, and the primary issue I have is that the creature and race scaling introduced by OOO introduces misalignments in the animations. One of the most obvious offenders is the imp, which is considerably smaller in OOO. I fixed this the hard way, by normalising all the scales in the construction set and then individually tweaking problems as I come across them. If anyone has a better solution I would love to hear it.

For those kind of edits it might be easier to use TESedit...it's not as good at automatic bashing as wyre but it allows you very fine control for merging records and changing stats and such by hand(able to change enchants, and stats, texture and mesh paths, facial records etc) but still less cumbersome then using the CS or geck options. I haven't looked into it yet for oblivion as I've just barely started playing around with it but I could do some wonderful things in new vegas with it.

Archived