IGNORED

Defeat creature animations not working properly.

So as the title says I have this odd problem with bestiality animation for Defeat mod. With humans the animations work properly but for creatures the animation of the creater plays correctly but PC just kneels is this "bleedout"/stunned position next to the mob as if waiting for animation to trigger.

22 minutes ago, LackOfLogic said:

So as the title says I have this odd problem with bestiality animation for Defeat mod. With humans the animations work properly but for creatures the animation of the creater plays correctly but PC just kneels is this "bleedout"/stunned position next to the mob as if waiting for animation to trigger.

Do you have a mod that can instigate sexlab to do it's thing? If so try and instigate sex with a creature to see if it does the same thing. If the issue is with the Animation or Defeat.

13 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Do you have a mod that can instigate sexlab to do it's thing? If so try and instigate sex with a creature to see if it does the same thing. If the issue is with the Animation or Defeat.

Thanks, fixed it by messing around the animation trigger requirements. Don't know which worked but I just cleared so he will take any available animation no matter what tags and it works.