Just4u.FFXV King of Lucis [HDT-SMP]

King of Lucis Pack

SLE Version

-Description-

Ported from Final Fantasy XV, King Regis's equipments.

Contains: the King's Suit, Crown, Gear and Cape, Ring of Lucii, Sword of Father, Regis's hair style and beard, Regis's Mask (Fake Head)

p.s. don't equip 'Regis Lucis Caelum's Shoulder Gear'  together with the suit, it is meant to be used with the no-cape version of the suit.

SMP physics were made by realclone (https://www.patreon.com/realclone), special Thanks to him~

-Known Issue-

The outfit is only single weighted, so clipping might happens when your character has heavy weights.

Beard don't have tri files, so it won't move when you edit your character's face shape.

-Requirements-

XPMSSE

HDT-SMP

AdditemMenu

-Permission-

Do whatever you want to this file, but ensure you credit Square Enix : )

-Credit-

All assets belong to Square Enix Co.

hydrogensaysHDT - for HDT-SMP

aers&ousnius - fixes and updates HDT-SMP for SSE

realclone - for making the physics bones and SMP xml

Humus - for providing cubemaps

Captain Heiko - for guiding me how to edit textures

full_inu - for giving suggestions on weight painting

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/06/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, desboy said:

Hey i get this weid issue where my armor gets stuck in t pose, but my character is moving.

image.png.98d88535587db62f68a40667f0927dc2.png

How can i fix it? i really love this armor T.T

Try to let XPMSE overwrites all the the other mods that contain skeletons, such as SOS/SAM (for MO user, drag XPMSE to the bottom of your mod list), or install XPMSE again(for NMM user).

4 hours ago, just4u37 said:

Try to let XPMSE overwrites all the the other mods that contain skeletons, such as SOS/SAM (for MO user, drag XPMSE to the bottom of your mod list), or install XPMSE again(for NMM user).

OMG thank you! Turns out my XMPSSE for male was being overwritten by SoS. Now it works fine.. Thank you so much!

Hi, I'm trying to convert this to CBBE SE, and I'm mostly there, but I'm having a little issue. I've got it working with bodyslide and

all the cloth physics work, but some parts of the shoulderpiece (including the dangling chain thing) are visible through the rest of the outfit.

4ndS7uk.png

(it's hard to get a good picture)

Do you have any suggestions? And when I get this working, would you mind if I posted the conversion in this thread?

Edit: Nevermind, it fixed itself. I don't remember changing anything.

Edit 2: Here it is. Install on top of the main mod and build in bodyslide.

Regis Lucis Bodyslide.7z

On 4/12/2020 at 11:11 AM, kpvw said:

Hi, I'm trying to convert this to CBBE SE, and I'm mostly there, but I'm having a little issue. I've got it working with bodyslide and

all the cloth physics work, but some parts of the shoulderpiece (including the dangling chain thing) are visible through the rest of the outfit.

4ndS7uk.png

(it's hard to get a good picture)

Do you have any suggestions? And when I get this working, would you mind if I posted the conversion in this thread?

Edit: Nevermind, it fixed itself. I don't remember changing anything.

Edit 2: Here it is. Install on top of the main mod and build in bodyslide.

Regis Lucis Bodyslide.7z 14.79 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks so much for your contribution! Could I include your bs in the main file, with your name credited??

4 hours ago, just4u37 said:

Thanks so much for your contribution! Could I include your bs in the main file, with your name credited??

Please, go ahead.

Actually, I wasn't happy with the shoulderpad so I reconverted it and it worked much better this time. Still don't have breast physics working on the clothes themselves but whatever.

Edit: breast physics now working Maybe not. it stopped working after some unrelated change.

Also I should mention that I made some small changes to the esp. Mostly just to get it to use the new female mesh, but I also made all the armor into light armor. I think most of it was, but the suit with cape was clothing for some reason, even though the suit without cape was light armor.

Regis Lucis Bodyslide V3.7z

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2020 at 2:27 PM, kpvw said:

Please, go ahead.

Actually, I wasn't happy with the shoulderpad so I reconverted it and it worked much better this time. Still don't have breast physics working on the clothes themselves but whatever.

Edit: breast physics now working Maybe not. it stopped working after some unrelated change.

Also I should mention that I made some small changes to the esp. Mostly just to get it to use the new female mesh, but I also made all the armor into light armor. I think most of it was, but the suit with cape was clothing for some reason, even though the suit without cape was light armor.

Regis Lucis Bodyslide V3.7z 12.39 MB · 33 downloads

Thanks for the conversion, just! and also kpvw for the Bodyslides. However there is an issue.

I get an failed error message if I try to build the Knee Protector in BodySlide. While the original mesh for the Protector exists in the just's folder, apparently the mesh file for bodyslide version does not exist. The rest convert fine. Could you look into it? Thank you.

P.S. Ring of Lucii also cannot be enchanted.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 10:43 PM, pilkkoa said:

I have the same problem, did you figure it out?

No I have yet to figure it out, honestly it could just be too many mods for me; since the rest works without issue I haven't bothered to see if that is the case. The only other mod I have that seems to struggle with a few textures is a couple golden rings from immersive jewelry.

In my experience this is a texture mapping issue and sometimes a mods placement in the load order can cause this but not always. There are a few other things that could cause this but nothing that comes to mind at the moment.

I did try reinstalling the mod a few time and used Loot as well but I still had the same problems. If I figure it out though I'll let you know.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...