IGNORED

Help with lastException

So i updated WW today since all these weeks its been saying it was outdated or that there was a update while playing, i download last version and installed it through auto-installation method, now i got a lot of errors popping-up (exceptions and stuff) in-game.

But before the update everything was smoothly and not a single error that i could remember. Not sure if i can get some assistance with this, for the time being will upload my exception files hoping someone can help me.

Ps. I do have a lot of mods, cc and stuff in my Sims carpet that i just drop there, but never had this kind of issue before.

1 hour ago, Anoobnymous said:

So i updated WW today since all these weeks its been saying it was outdated or that there was a update while playing, i download last version and installed it through auto-installation method, now i got a lot of errors popping-up (exceptions and stuff) in-game.

But before the update everything was smoothly and not a single error that i could remember. Not sure if i can get some assistance with this, for the time being will upload my exception files hoping someone can help me.

Ps. I do have a lot of mods, cc and stuff in my Sims carpet that i just drop there, but never had this kind of issue before.

lastException.txt 1.73 kB · 1 download WickedWhims_v150d_Exception.txt 234.1 kB · 0 downloads

Your game is way out of date....update if you can ;)