Sexout Drug Values Freezing

Based on both medical scanner mods, it seems that any Sexout Drugs won't leave the bodies of the player or NPCs. The value counts down by about two and a half and then stays at that value. I think that whatever bug this is is also freezing the pregnancy countdown. No matter how long I wait, the values remain stuck.

13 hours ago, anonymoustoyouall said:

Based on both medical scanner mods, it seems that any Sexout Drugs won't leave the bodies of the player or NPCs. The value counts down by about two and a half and then stays at that value. I think that whatever bug this is is also freezing the pregnancy countdown. No matter how long I wait, the values remain stuck.

You probably should post in this topic instead, and attach a debug file with it.

I loaded my save to grab a debug.txt, tested to make sure that the bug was still there (it was), and at some point either before or after I enabled debug logging, it was solved. Because it's something that can only be tracked by the medical scanners, it is hard to tell exactly when. I don't know why it went away, because I had tried previously reloading my saves, even restarting the game, but something I did apparently jogged the values loose. The debug file doesn't seem to have logged the error either, the values are logged as counting down correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 8:15 PM, anonymoustoyouall said:

I loaded my save to grab a debug.txt, tested to make sure that the bug was still there (it was), and at some point either before or after I enabled debug logging, it was solved. Because it's something that can only be tracked by the medical scanners, it is hard to tell exactly when. I don't know why it went away, because I had tried previously reloading my saves, even restarting the game, but something I did apparently jogged the values loose. The debug file doesn't seem to have logged the error either, the values are logged as counting down correctly.

If you have FNVEdit, open up SexoutDrugging and reduce the quest delay of the "SexoutDrugQ1Main" quest from 5 to 1.5.

This is the actual fix for the problem. My values were freezing as well, since sometimes the mod just failed to initialize at the start of a loaded game.

Archived