[SOLVED] functional chastity piercing

Hi, for a long time looking for functional chastity piercing.

The feature would be as follows: If a female character wears a chastity piercing and if she wants to have sex, she will always be forced to have anal sex or oral sex.

I think that for someone experienced creating this simple MOD should not be a problem.

I've already created two versions of chastity piercing.

Here is the resource. I can adjust the position of the rings and texture, this is the first test version.

chas v2.jpg

chas.jpg

chastity piercing.7z

40 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Is the mesh Skyrim usable? If so I could make it function as a chastity belt from Devious Devices.

Can't do much besides that though.

Yes, it's usable for Skyrim, but it's just mesh and texture (no esp).  I thought that chastity belt from Devious Devices, block sex in general (vaginal, anal).

I've found that functional chastity piercing (I do not like the used model of chastity piercing in this mod) that only allows anal sex is a part of MOD Shout like a virgin. Maybe there is some a script to can use?

Okay so I am only partly finished but I hit a snag. This is only a test version: Devious Chastity Piercing (Test).zip

I only did the four ring version for now but you will need to change the Partitions of the other mesh to 49 so it fits in with the other chastity belts. It should show in your inventory but for some reason it doesn't show anywhere on my character's body. 

52 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Okay so I am only partly finished but I hit a snag. This is only a test version: Devious Chastity Piercing (Test).zip

I only did the four ring version for now but you will need to change the Partitions of the other mesh to 49 so it fits in with the other chastity belts. It should show in your inventory but for some reason it doesn't show anywhere on my character's body. 

Thanks, unfortunately for me it also only shows in inventory :classic_sad:.  It occurred to me that you might need to add another mesh file. One is used to display the item in the inventory and the other is then used for the character.  Usually have * _go at the end

4_rings_go.nif 8_rings_go.nif

This might be beyond my scope of knowledge. This may be a mesh problem which I have little expertise. I tested it using the belt mesh and that worked fine. I changed the partitions of the _go Meshes so it would at least show up in the inventory. Nevertheless here is the latest build: Devious Chastity Piercing (Test2).zip

A couple questions and or thoughts: Did you change anything about the _go meshes besides the name? Did you know your piercings float when you drop them?

8 hours ago, Darkpig said:

This might be beyond my scope of knowledge. This may be a mesh problem which I have little expertise. I tested it using the belt mesh and that worked fine. I changed the partitions of the _go Meshes so it would at least show up in the inventory. Nevertheless here is the latest build: Devious Chastity Piercing (Test2).zip

A couple questions and or thoughts: Did you change anything about the _go meshes besides the name? Did you know your piercings float when you drop them?

I just changed the name, I thought the mesh was for preview purposes only. I did not realize that it the _go mesh have also function if it is thrown out of inventory.

I didn't know that the piercing was floating in the air when it was dropped out of inventory.

I tried to adjust the mesh for use in inventory, but in the game is invisible :classic_sad:.

12 hours ago, poblivion said:

I just changed the name, I thought the mesh was for preview purposes only. I did not realize that it the _go mesh have also function if it is thrown out of inventory.

I didn't know that the piercing was floating in the air when it was dropped out of inventory.

I tried to adjust the mesh for use in inventory, but in the game is invisible :classic_sad:.

Come to think of it the floating object thing isn't really the issue here. Something is preventing the object from showing up and I'm just stumped as to what. At this point I'm just waiting for a deus ex machina to swoop in and tell us what we are doing wrong.

48 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Come to think of it the floating object thing isn't really the issue here. Something is preventing the object from showing up and I'm just stumped as to what. At this point I'm just waiting for a deus ex machina to swoop in and tell us what we are doing wrong.

I am running out of ideas, but I may have thought of something. Chastity belt has two mesh files, size 0 and 1. Can there be a problem with this?

For the test, both files can be identical only with different names * _0  and  * _1 at the end.

In the future it will be ideal to create a version for BodySlide because for some bodies different sizes the rings are in the wrong position. For now, of course, the rings can be moved in OutfitStudio.

3 hours ago, poblivion said:

I am running out of ideas, but I may have thought of something. Chastity belt has two mesh files, size 0 and 1. Can there be a problem with this?

For the test, both files can be identical only with different names * _0  and  * _1 at the end.

In the future it will be ideal to create a version for BodySlide because for some bodies different sizes the rings are in the wrong position. For now, of course, the rings can be moved in OutfitStudio.

There are such things as outfits with a single body weights. The _0 to _1 sliders just means 0 to 100 body weight when creating your character.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:28 AM, Darkpig said:

There are such things as outfits with a single body weights. The _0 to _1 sliders just means 0 to 100 body weight when creating your character.

I experimented a little and found that if I used an ESP file from another MOD the rings are visible in the game.  I used the rings as a replacer for the original mesh file, then I changed the Partitions number to match the original mesh file number.

I don't know why, but vaginal piercing often uses partition number  50  (SBP_50_DECAPITATEDHEAD)

Also piercing from DD

NIF.png

enb 2020_03_31 19_29_53_76.jpg

This works for both versions

enb 2020_04_01 20_21_29_22.jpg

If you want to try chastity piercing in the game, just replace the NIF file from DD  PiercingVSoul.nif.  Attached are files with slot 50 (function as replacer for DD piercing). The original piercing appears in the inventory, but it doesn't matter in this case, it's just a test. It will probably be better to use slot number 50 for chastity piercing as it uses piercing from DD, instead of slot 49 used by chastity belt.

I appreciate your help in realization this MOD and I hope that we will be able to put it into operation successfully :classic_smile:

PiercingVSoul.png

ScreenShot574.jpg

rings slot 50.zip

Do you still want this to be functional as a chastity device? It's a pretty trivial change from the test2 esp.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:29 PM, Darkpig said:

This is because the ARMA says the mesh is weight enabled, while it is not. Removing the Weight Enabled flag (Or adding *_0 and *_1 meshes), makes it show up in game. (You probably don't need _0 and _1 meshes, since the position of the crotch doesn't generally move between different weights (at least with the body I am using), though Bodyslide data might be necessary (I don't think the DD clit piercing does however, so maybe not.))

Also if using it as actual chastity, it should use partition 49, since DD probably doesn't appreciate using different slots for the same device.

You can also change the device messages to something more appropriate, but that does require some knowledge of the CK

As for the ground object not having gravity, it's because you can't simply reuse a mesh for the ground object. It needs a collision mesh and some other stuff. It should be enough to just remove the NiTriShape from another working ground object, and then copy your NiTriShape into that. I think you also need to remove the BSDismemberSkinInstance first.

Edit: I should add, I believe this can only be done in NifSkope, not Outfit Studio

Edit2: This guide should also help.

8 hours ago, Targultoon said:

Do you still want this to be functional as a chastity device? It's a pretty trivial change from the test2 esp.

This is because the ARMA says the mesh is weight enabled, while it is not. Removing the Weight Enabled flag (Or adding *_0 and *_1 meshes), makes it show up in game. (You probably don't need _0 and _1 meshes, since the position of the crotch doesn't generally move between different weights (at least with the body I am using), though Bodyslide data might be necessary (I don't think the DD clit piercing does however, so maybe not.))

Also if using it as actual chastity, it should use partition 49, since DD probably doesn't appreciate using different slots for the same device.

You can also change the device messages to something more appropriate, but that does require some knowledge of the CK

As for the ground object not having gravity, it's because you can't simply reuse a mesh for the ground object. It needs a collision mesh and some other stuff. It should be enough to just remove the NiTriShape from another working ground object, and then copy your NiTriShape into that. I think you also need to remove the BSDismemberSkinInstance first.

Edit: I should add, I believe this can only be done in NifSkope, not Outfit Studio

Edit2: This guide should also help.

Thanks it helped a lot ??

OK, now it works correctly, I will now move the Chastity Piercing to the Downloads section. Thank you all for your help, the biggest thanks goes Darkpig.

I plan to make some minor changes in appearance (some other textures and maybe a different number of rings).

By the way, how did you eventually do the ground object? When I tried copying over the shape to another ground object myself, the collisions and stuff worked, but I couldn't see the mesh itself.

1 hour ago, Targultoon said:

By the way, how did you eventually do the ground object? When I tried copying over the shape to another ground object myself, the collisions and stuff worked, but I couldn't see the mesh itself.

I have the same problem, I'll work on it tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I have the same problem, I'll work on it tomorrow.

Turns out it's also a pretty easy fix, the Skinned flag under Shader Flags 1 should be turned off under "BSLightningShaderProperty" for the NiTriShape.

The files attached should work. I haven't tested it in-game, but it shows up properly in the CK, so it should work.

4_rings_go.nif 8_rings_go.nif

1 hour ago, Targultoon said:

Turns out it's also a pretty easy fix, the Skinned flag under Shader Flags 1 should be turned off under "BSLightningShaderProperty" for the NiTriShape.

The files attached should work. I haven't tested it in-game, but it shows up properly in the CK, so it should work.

4_rings_go.nif 220.75 kB · 0 downloads 8_rings_go.nif 268.6 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much, they work great.

5 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I am so glad it worked out for you. I am happy to contribute in fetishes and other strangeness that may or may not have something to do with aliens.

Thank you for your help. Today I published the files here is link: 

Archived