Hi i'm wondering if anybody else have the problem too that in the sex animations the involved characters are nearly everytime seperated from each other. This looks ugly and is no fun at all. I already searched for a fix but couldn't find one yet. What i found was a post where someone mentioned that this is a known issue and hopefully a fix would come out. That post is three years old so i was hoping that this fix already exist. i mean it could't be that only my game have that issue.

So i made this new topic and hope that somebody could post the solution here. If someone else have the same issue than he/she could find the fix here in the end.

1 hour ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hi i'm wondering if anybody else have the problem too that in the sex animations the involved characters are nearly everytime seperated from each other. This looks ugly and is no fun at all. I already searched for a fix but couldn't find one yet. What i found was a post where someone mentioned that this is a known issue and hopefully a fix would come out. That post is three years old so i was hoping that this fix already exist. i mean it could't be that only my game have that issue.

So i made this new topic and hope that somebody could post the solution here. If someone else have the same issue than he/she could find the fix here in the end.

Are you using AAF? You can try my patch for animations, use it with fusion girl and bodytalk, I tried to fix animation positions

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Are you using AAF? You can try my patch for animations, use it with fusion girl and bodytalk, I tried to fix animation positions

Hi Sorry what means AAF? I use the things from the beginner tutorial Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)on this page.

So wich means i use Four-Play, alongside with four play animations, crazy animations (NMM Gun Version) and Fourplay Animations by Leito.

And the fact that i have no clue about AAF means i don't use it yet. I always just modded Skyrim the last couple of Years. The Last Fallout i modded was New Vegas and that time the Game was Brand New. Back in the Past i tryed to mod FO4 but it caused me pain in the ass. A few days ago i started with FO4 again.

6 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hi Sorry what means AAF? I use the things from the beginner tutorial Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)on this page.

So wich means i use Four-Play, alongside with four play animations, crazy animations (NMM Gun Version) and Fourplay Animations by Leito

Delete four play

AAF1 AAF2

Ok AAF is the Advanced Animation Framework. I'm pretty sure that this is the Sexlab for Fallout mod but i don't know. It isn't a single mod, just a framework for a bunch of other mods with a more larger bunch of requirements. and just looking on the list of mods for that framework and then the seperated requirements of all the other mods make me angry at the moment. Thanks for the tip, i will give it a try, but not today. For that mod i need to delete my game completely and start over from scratch and i don't have the nerve for that at the moment. so i will stick to Skyrim a little longer.

12 hours ago, Indarello said:

Delete four play

AAF1 AAF2

So i have done everything from your links and in my aaf menu are many errors regarding the BP70 Animations v2.3. It said that the esp file isn't activated or loaded but it is there. and some creature anims couldn't be readed. is that normal?

And one more thing, do i have to always have to go trough that stupid menu from aaf to begin an animation? is it possible to start them via dialogue like in skyrim?

4 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

So i have done everything from your links and in my aaf menu are many errors regarding the BP70 Animations v2.3. It said that the esp file isn't activated or loaded but it is there. and some creature anims couldn't be readed. is that normal?

And one more thing, do i have to always have to go trough that stupid menu from aaf to begin an animation? is it possible to start them via dialogue like in skyrim?

You need to install my patch for animation or take 2 files from it that disable ladykillerbed and another furniture addon

Yes there are a lot of mods that run scenes from dialogs or actions

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

You need to install my patch for animation or take 2 files from it that disable ladykillerbed and another furniture addon

Yes there are a lot of mods that run scenes from dialogs or actions

the last one was four play trough dialogue but this one was not good as you said. i search for the mentioned mods. where do i get your patch? why disable ladykiller? i have that mod installed because its listed in the guide.

1 hour ago, Schalli1980 said:

the last one was four play trough dialogue but this one was not good as you said. i search for the mentioned mods. where do i get your patch? why disable ladykiller? i have that mod installed because its listed in the guide.

rxl_bp70_anims_furnitureData - Homemaker.xml rxl_bp70_anims_furnitureData - Lady Killer Bed (My Bed).xml rxl_bp70_anims_furnitureData - Lady Killer Bed.xml

• 2 years later...