Is Fallout 4 enough modded ?

GHOST964

There is no Fallout 4 sexlab. There was 4 play and now there is AAF.

I applaud the guys who worked on both systems. 

I don't want them to ever think their efforts have gone unappreciated.

Skyrim  had sexlab and more recently Osex. 

I think AAF is at times unreliable and needs more work to make it consistent. Mine for my game is very inconsistent despite having all the required mods for it  to work.

now it depends, on a lot of factors of enjoyment.

is Fallout 4's sex system as good as Oldrim,

simple answer, no

however, Fallout 4 allows you to create content such as Sex dungeons or brothels or mansions using workshop

while Skyrim only allows you to play other peoples Sex dungeons or brothels or mansions

it allows you to own something that you build in the game.

it allows you to better control NPC's

Hi, I have played both Skyrim and FO4 and find positives/negatives. However, if I take into consideration the engines (Skyrim is far more unstable) plus the more recent mod developments in FO4, I think FO4 has now over-taken Skyrim and will continue to do so...

Companion-wise, FO4 is far more advanced (Ivy/Heather/Ellen + all the explansions like the Outcasts and Depravity "trilogy"). 

Immersive sex mods... here I do see still more mods in SKyrim but (1) I have found that they are in general very buggy (because of engine) and (2) newer FO4 mods such as AAF Hardship are very well-produced (again, in large part to the better engine and inherently better graphics).

Immersive expansions... again, FO4's better engine allows for better immersive graphics, and the lore/story side is imho generally excellent and well-implemented.

I really like Skyrim (I have the SE version) but I keep coming back to FO4 for the better performance and often better immersion.

• 2 weeks later...

Not at all. Most mods are outdated and AAF only has vanilla and submissive player mods. You can be harassed but you can't harass. You can be raped but generally you can't rape. The animation framework is 1/3 completed, there's no integrations for animations,  there's no good way to position actors, there is no size detection, devious devices is buggy, I could go on and on. Fallout 4 needs a massive amount of work to bring it up to the standards of Sexlab and its mods.

Archived