Can skyrim's combat system be like vindictus???

qndjd1221

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english.

As you know, TESV is based on game Fallout.

So, after the player draw weapon in 3rd camera, the character's direction must accord with camera direction.

I think that this is because of necessity, which 1st looking direction must be same as 3st looking direction. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UZJXTHHEWCY

Of course, I already know that the elderscroll series have been planned only in 1st camera.

But, because I'm one of the people who want not to play a close combat in 1st camera system like shooting game,

I prefer the (console) action game control system like vindictus or kingdom of amalur, DMC.

As you know, when playing in the archer or the mage of skyrim, the shooting game control system is best.

It's because there is a necessity of coordination through a crooshair, between player's looking direction and shooting direction until an range combat system is not an auto aim system like that of kingdom of amalur or DMC.

So, I strongly want to play TESV archer movement like that of vindictus, and close combat too.

Thank you for reading like this stupid text, now get to the point!

As I think, the prime problem is 3rd camera system after the player draw the weapon.

So, there is a necessity that weapon-drawn state 3rd camera system is same as weapon-undrawn state 3rd camera.

Through this, the player don't have to spin toward camera direction in force.

And, as you know if you played a vindictus, the player move only forword unless Lann's slip-dash or Kay's longbow-drawn.

Yeah, the second problem is player's moving direction. But, that is like skyrim's horse moving system (haha).

The third, if you attack with direction key, the player attack toward that direction. And if you just attack without direction key, the player attack toward camera direction.

I wanted to clear these problem, but I failed because I'm never good at moding...... And I can't find 3rd camera fix like that.

I heard that many pro-modder is in this site.

Is there anybody who can help me?

please.....

PS. If you don't know vindictus, I recommend to watch this video with care.

I don't think that this is possible . but i am new to this kind of things so can't tell you if its do-able from the animations i think the closest you can get is from sss (dmc style)

Thanks for answer. But I'm not talking about animation or motion. I just discuss about 3rd free camera like that of vindictus.

Archived