New to DOA modding and could use some pointers.

Hey all, as I said, I'm new to this but want to get into DOA modding. Before that I got a few question that I'd really appreciate to have answered.

1. This is more opinion-based but which is better if I just wanna view the girls? Victory Versus or 5? VV seems to be catered specifically for that but with the way I'm reading into it, there seems to be a gacha system in place which I don't really care for, how much does that affect the experience and modding?

2. Which is easier to mod? VV or 5?

3. Which has a wider diversity of mods?

4. Most importantly, how big can you go in the dodonkerahoogers department with VV? Is there anything comparable in chest size to SaafRats' cavewoman oasis outfit mod? (Pictured below)

Spoiler

tina_and_helena__cavewoman_oasis__by_saafrats_db8dtuk-fullview.jpg.4f7f291624c6193da9707b4dcc9b23c9.jpg

5. Lastly, whats a good place to start? Are there any good guides floating around the forums or should I just watch a youtube vid?

Archived