Introduction

This isn't actually a separate mod,it's just a slight modification of existing mods so using this patch can make the visual quality improves a bit of your character. but it only affects to female characters only. if you have been looking something like this for men then please look elsewhere. I will probably work on with male characters soon but I can't be sure about that. I just made this for myself but later thought sharing with this community members is appropriate.

What does this do?

• It improves the visual quality of the both hands of your character
  • It optimizes the textures to a better size while maintaining the visual quality so system resources won't be used heavily and their quality won't even reduce.
  • Neck seam has been fixed so you don't need worry about it.

Requirements

Installation Instructions

1. First Install the UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - With Optional BBP Breast Physics  (Make sure to install ONLY  UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD)
  2. Then install the All in One Face for Dawnguard Vampire and Vanilla Races - UNP - CBBEv3 - Vanilla (Make sure install ONLY All in One Face v4_0b Face Pack for UNP body but you may install All_in_One_Face_DawnGuard_v5_0a_female_vamp_for_UNP but my modification doesn't affect to this version)
  3. Then download and extract my Patch into the Skyrim installed directory. (it should overwrite the Data folder) (you may need to download 7zip to extract what I have provided)

Download Link

http://www.multiupload.nl/5Q69HZS8YE

Tips (NEW)

If you want to remove the orange lines of the character's body then use this fix

use this Fix over the above Patch that I have provided.

http://www.multiupload.nl/RXAMSDCMW0

Images

vxkl8to5yktciec66jc_thumb.png

vaugz0s0tww30ylupw_thumb.png

12bonuzcdpvz8ygwj9c_thumb.png

Technical Details

Article

Font,Size,Image Hosting:Verdana ,14,imagenic.net

Tools used

Photoshop, Nvidia DDS Plugin ,DDS Viewer

Skyrim

>.< no comment? but nearly 200 views?

I thought I would comment since you asked for it but be prepaired for criticism :P

The hands do look very detailed but is it me or more details make them look older or manly ? Also does the blend process remove the seam on the wrist ? (visible in the 1st screenshot)

I'm not using UNP right now so I didn't test.

What kind of optimization did you use ? I'm not asking for details just interested to know if it would be possible to apply it to other textures !? It's always nice to save disk space therefore loading time and of course computing resources.

Thanks for sharing (nice and clear post is appreciated), improvements on any aspects are always welcome :)

>.< no comment? but nearly 200 views?

I thought I would comment since you asked for it but be prepaired for criticism :P

The hands do look very detailed but is it me or more details make them look older or manly ? Also does the blend process remove the seam on the wrist ? (visible in the 1st screenshot)

I'm not using UNP right now so I didn't test.

What kind of optimization did you use ? I'm not asking for details just interested to know if it would be possible to apply it to other textures !? It's always nice to save disk space therefore loading time and of course computing resources.

Thanks for sharing (nice and clear post is appreciated), improvements on any aspects are always welcome :)

Hi Thanks for the comment. sorry I didn't have enough time for checking this forum since I have been working on a project for Skyrim ;)

this is actually a small improvement for UNPBB body that makes the hands more realistic  I didn't change any mesh so I am sorry if it looks manly. also I saved the textures with 8.8.8         RGB  24 bpp | unsigned (on Photoshop + DDS Plugin) format which keeps the quality while reducing the size in a better size. well it says RGB but apparently it has Alpha channels too because when I check on the DDS Viewer it shows it as ARGB. the game works perfectly and no blocky hands or neck seam and textures are also in good shape that don't consume hardware resources very much.