how to delete Kinkyworld Uniforms

I have accidently created a uniform in kinkyworld for a whore (by -> kinky world... -> uniform... -> create uniform) However I totally dislike the limited selection choices of that editor version and would rather use the standard CAREER outfit with nraas editor instead. However since I have created that kinkyworld outfit for the love of pete i can't remove the sodding thing anymore. Tis getting selected every time the whore is acive. It's like shit you cant flush. Where the hell is it getting saved? I have deleted cache files, tried Outfits... -> delete Outfits... . fired and rehired the whore, but nothing works. How do I remove the kinkyworld uniform and use the standard career outfit instead?

As it's a KW problem, I'll gladly look into it myself using a small test world and a new save - but I need to know what KW version you use, otherwise as a .375 user, I could be giving bad information. Lord knows there's enough of that going around.

I'll test it anyways out of curiosity. I myself have always used unique outfits for ANY career, even if it's just a shoe difference or a recolor. I then use MC to create a clone, and add it to the career options as a backup/2nd choice. I did use the KW school uniform options once though, and little things like hair or makeup seemed to be also 'hard-coded' in once made, and if I change the sim teen in game, the KW 'uniforms' won't recognize the change. I avoid that part of KW now.

As a fast/ugly fix, Might I suggest (if the sim can be reset completely - losing relationships and progress) to take it into CAS wearing Everyday. Copy it to bin. Make a new Sim using that bin copy, and put into game after 'deleting' the offending version. I've found making a new sim in CAS will have no game scripts attached to it before going 'Live'. This is why using CAS, or even NRaas to change things within a saved/used Sim once 'Live' seems to keep 'ghosts' of the original settings.

Example: Sim created with Mean trait goes live in game. Sim has mean trait removed, and good added. That Sim will still autonomously do things like the 'Scare' interaction....   If I was competent with coding or XML files, I'd try to find things I could change/remove in the SimSaveFile where that sim is stored for game/save use.

Archived