Werewolf the awakening boner mod?

Lustfulnight

hey guys ^_^, im woundering is there a mod for werewolfs awakening, where it gives the werewolves a cock? i like this mod more the COH because its more indepth and gives you a better feel to be a werewolf. i know theres a mesh mod for COH but i dont wanna go through all the issues of making it run, and i dident really like that werewolf mod anyways. just a though and a qestion

• 6 months later...

In the first thread I linked above are files available for different types of werewolves, so in theory one should be able to customize any werewolf mod. Depending on the body mesh used in those mods:

Some mods take the approach of using NPCs who wear a full-body suit consisting of two separate meshes, body and head. 'Curse Of Hircine', 'Werewolf The Awakening' are two examples. While 'Werewolf - Legends Of The North' has single-mesh werewolf creatures, and the werewolf companion mod mentioned in that thread is using a single-mesh suit for NPCs.

Once you know which approach a specific mod is using, you can download and install the respective files to replace the werewolf meshes. Two-piece mods always have head & body meshes in some armor or clothes folder. Check a downloaded mod's folder structure to find out which replacer mesh to use.

I tried to change the model of the werewolf from Werewolf The Awakening mod in the program NifSkope. With the commands Block> Copy Branch and Block> Paste Branch I tried attach to werewolf  cock from mod Lovers Creatures. In NifSkope model looks exactly the way I want). But when I replaced the original file converted, the game looks a werewolf has not changed. In what could be the problem?
In any case, I attach the modified model.

WerewolfBodyBlack.nif

You copied the Scene Root from the dog penis in the wolf nif. This does not work.

You must copy branch the NiTriStrips - dog_knott.001 in the Scene Root of the werewolf nif. Problem with this nif's are the different bone numers, NiNodes in the dog penis nif are all Bip01 and in the werewolf nif all Bip02, so you can not copy it.

You can do it like you did it. Open your not working werewolf nif and choose NiSkinInstance (No 62) of the dog_knott , in Block Details click Bones ( there you see it is 65 (Bip01 Pelvis) and change it to 27 (the Bip02 Pelvis number).

Now Copy Brance the  NiTriStrips - dog_knott.001 and Paste Branch it into the Scene Root, the 0 NiNode at the top not the new Scene Root.

And now you must remove the new Scene Root and the the Bip01 Pelvis.(not remove Branch)

Then click the Scene root at the Top and choose Block > Crop to Branch and all unused stuff is deleted.

Save the nif. Finished !

Here all creatures wolf bodies with penis and all werewolf "clothes" nif's male (and female if you want futa werewolves) with penis.

Meshes.7z

You copied the Scene Root from the dog penis in the wolf nif. This does not work.

You must copy branch the NiTriStrips - dog_knott.001 in the Scene Root of the werewolf nif. Problem with this nif's are the different bone numers, NiNodes in the dog penis nif are all Bip01 and in the werewolf nif all Bip02, so you can not copy it.

You can do it like you did it. Open your not working werewolf nif and choose NiSkinInstance (No 62) of the dog_knott , in Block Details click Bones ( there you see it is 65 (Bip01 Pelvis) and change it to 27 (the Bip02 Pelvis number).

Now Copy Brance the  NiTriStrips - dog_knott.001 and Paste Branch it into the Scene Root, the 0 NiNode at the top not the new Scene Root.

And now you must remove the new Scene Root and the the Bip01 Pelvis.(not remove Branch)

Then click the Scene root at the Top and choose Block > Crop to Branch and all unused stuff is deleted.

Save the nif. Finished !

Here all creatures wolf bodies with penis and all werewolf "clothes" nif's male (and female if you want futa werewolves) with penis.

attachicon.gifMeshes.7z

You did everything for me. . . Thank you very much! 

Also, thanks for the detailed explanation. I'll  apply them to good use))

Archived