Weaponized Lewd Acts

So first thing first, howdy, I have no idea how forums work.

And second thing second, mod idea.

What if, we weaponized lewd actions, as in lewd acts would cause enemies to start acting differently during combat like they would start having a wank to or start fucking eachother, It could be made as a build-up which I think that is already a thing? Like lust? I dunno what I'm talking about really.

But the gist of it would be

1. Fucking an enemy, whether it be by using the Bow (or it's counterparts) or by using Sexbound Defeat (regardless if the NPC(s) or the player starts the oof)
  2. The enemies nearby would stop being hostile or they would be become less and less aggressive until..
  • The enemy is grooving to the lewd stuff (either just watching or jerkin'off or like they'd slowly start wanting to jerk'off)
  • The enemy joins in
  • The enemy starts fucking it's allies
  • The enemy is embarrassed and runs away

3. The lewd act initiated by the player or NPC is over

• Enemy would resume combat if lust isn't high enough (I don't know if it's a thing but certain enemy types could have higher resist)
  • Enemy could still be flickin'da bean until climax (Climax would leave spunk on the ground like the actual liquid)
  • Enemy could still be fucking it's allies (could cause a chain reaction)

Or something something, I just think it'd be cool if it was also implemented as a viable everyday situation.

Interesting idea, however that would be quite tedious to code/animate seeing as you would need animations for each different enemy which are a lot and also using the bow on them would be a cheap escape from combat since it would be the same as using the bow on a bandit or somtin. but all in all a good idea!

• 3 months later...

while this sound like a good idea on paper, I feel like there would need to be a lot of work done for it. animations, code for it. You also need to think on weapons, for example. what I would do if I had any knowledge on coding is basically make it so there's a counter for how many sexual hits an enemy takes, if it dies by certain amount of "Lust" attacks, it gets too horny to act and becomes a node, now this node could attach itself to other enemies and make them auto interact when near by so they have a sexual interaction, if there's just one enemy that would make it a node you can interact by yourself. Now the enemy could pass out from exhaustion at the end which would make it an explanation as to why you get items at the end