SOS Help! Undies Won't Go Away.

Hi LoveLabs Community,
I've tried, re-tried, deleted and tried some more to install SOS v3 and the supporting Revealing Armor mod, along with a few others. I can't seem to get it installed without the Underwear showing up. I've tried manually removing the underwear from the appropriate mesh/texture files, to only end up with a whole where the penis should be.

I currently have Better Bodies/Faces installed, along with the FS Revealing Armors. I like SOS though, because it has far more supporting mods.

I'm also using NMM to download and install all mods. I've only tried the manual deletion (of underwear files) as an attempt to see in the game of what I'm seeing here. Any help, or tips would be most appreciated.

2 hours ago, slvrbttmguy said:

Hi LoveLabs Community,
I've tried, re-tried, deleted and tried some more to install SOS v3 and the supporting Revealing Armor mod, along with a few others. I can't seem to get it installed without the Underwear showing up. I've tried manually removing the underwear from the appropriate mesh/texture files, to only end up with a whole where the penis should be.

I currently have Better Bodies/Faces installed, along with the FS Revealing Armors. I like SOS though, because it has far more supporting mods.

I'm also using NMM to download and install all mods. I've only tried the manual deletion (of underwear files) as an attempt to see in the game of what I'm seeing here. Any help, or tips would be most appreciated.

You might have a conflicting mod that changes bodies (for example after death while adding skin texture for wounds)

or conflicts with the SOS body slot (adds fro example underwear that was meant only for women).

If you want to combine SOS with a skin texture replacer for men, it has to be compatible with SOS.

Good combo:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004 + Vitura (overwrites sos)

It also would help if you post exactly what mods you try to combine with SOS

Spoiler

COMPATIBILITY

Using a custom race, depending on how its done, may cause issues like the Perma-Undies Syndrome or the Hole in the Hip problem. The custom Race will however need compatible SOS assets (skeleton/meshes/textures). You can use MCM > SOS > Player NPC / Settings to give them a schlong.

- Slot 52 issues - Any mod that uses this slot will probably have issues with SOS. You can't equip armors using the slot 52 and the body armor at the same time, one will always unequip the other (Bandolier, Elewin Jewelry, A little sexy apparel replacer, are some examples. Also outfit mods that make use of several biped slots)
- SexLab - turn off the Male Body Naked option, and the slot 52 undress. If the schlong acts weird during SL animations, change your skeleton.

- Deadly mutilation - There are texture issues with the corpse meshes from DM. This is a patch by uglykidcid's uglykidcid Deadly Mutilation SOS patch. Thanks!- Better Males - No point in using better males body options with SOS, its redundant. Hair and Face options of Better Males do not conflict

We don't expect any major incompatibility (but this is also a very relative term to use). SOS will ofc be "incompatible" with any other mod that changes the malebody, male skeleton and male textures.

Thanks. I thought I had said what mods I'm using and what mods I'd like to use, but can't get to work correctly. The active mods are:

• Better Males - Beautiful Nudes and Faces - Gennox Faces
  • Better Males - Favored Soul Meshes (Flacid Version)
  • Various FS Revealing Armors

I'd like to use the SOS line of mods, but after installing them in order (SOS v3 first), and going through the options, which are:

• Choose Regular or Body Builder
  • Hairy or Hairless
  • Choose Penis Mesh/Texture (three option here)

After that, the options menu closes and brings me back to the active NMM interface.

Any further thoughts? Thanks again.