[REQ] D/s Relationship Mod

Cozy

Well probably more of an idea since I don't know if anyone will pick this idea up. In r/l I am fairly entrenched in the BDSM lifestyle. I'm also a switch, but I'm primarily a Dominant. My submissive side is super neglected due to trust issues. Suffice it to say this is why I love Master Chris's and Xaz's work. It's fun exploring my submissive side without any worries. But with that said, I think it would be neat to have a mod that puts you in a submissive role willingly. While I like Sanguine's Debauchery especially for character building, i mean someone who escaped that kind of slavery is going to make for an interesting character if they hold a grudge. I'd like to see someone use some of the mechanics built by Master Chris and Xaz that already exist to maybe create a mod where you can fall in love and pick your Dominant.

Like as opposed to getting married to the one you love in Skyrim, what if you have the option to allow them to collar you? Then as a companion they can decide to tie you up and force you follow them on a whim. Publicly humiliate you on whim. Randomly have sex, or tie you up and whip you etc... While at other times things can be just fine and dandy. I mean while it would break immersion a little one way to do something like that would be with dialogue options. Then again begging your Mistress (I say that because the one person I ever submitted to in my life is a woman and I still love her) to punish you is kinda kinky in and of its self. Also from time to time they may have a small quest for you to do something for them, likely something kinky. ;)

I mean yeah why not fall in love and have the option choose to get collared by your Master or Mistress as opposed to Married. They'll protect, love you, give you aftercare, and cater to your characters masochistic and submissive impulses. Perhaps on their terms, not fully yours. Like if you go with a dialogue system you can request something, but it'll be vague and they'll choose just how they go about it, or even turn you down if you're becoming a pest and topping from the bottom.

In your home they could randomly decide to tie you up for x-amount of time. I just see a lot of potential with a mod like this. If anyone is capable and willing to make it. Believe me if I could I would. Anyhoo just an idea, and if anyone finds this appealing ans has any questions about specific aspects of the mod feel free to ask because I do have a lot of this built in my head atm. ;)

Well, this got two likes and no responses so I guess I'm conflicted.  :P  Anyone interested in a mod like this. Again I've thought out a lot of the gameplay dynamics as well, so if anyone has any questions ask away?

Hmmm , 

Well Its Possible ,  I Had a Similar thought for Oblivion once but the other way around  But i suck at scripting and still do  I just let it Slip .

The Only true D/S Mod I have seen is By Mavia Here At LL for FONV  , well it comes Closest to Being One . 

I don't know much about the  AI for Skyrim But it seems Finicky at times , so it would be Kinda Tough .

However if this Idea Gets done , It would be done By A Woman or a true Submissive  that Im Sure of .

Cheers 

Hmmm , 

Well Its Possible ,  I Had a Similar thought for Oblivion once but the other way around  But i suck at scripting and still do  I just let it Slip .

The Only true D/S Mod I have seen is By Mavia Here At LL for FONV  , well it comes Closest to Being One . 

I don't know much about the  AI for Skyrim But it seems Finicky at times , so it would be Kinda Tough .

However if this Idea Gets done , It would be done By A Woman or a true Submissive  that Im Sure of .

Cheers 

Or a switch... But yeah a Dominant would likely do it in reverse. heh... I swear I would do it if I knew the first thing about how to do it, but I'm at a loss here... Your resources and animations would certainly be handy for the mod, but yes all the scripting involved in order to integrate them is where the problem lies. I got 3 likes on this topic before you replied, so there seems to be some interest. I suppose for now I can only hope, that someone with that interest is capable and willing to maybe do something with this kind of idea. *shrugs*

Thanks for the feedback. :)

P.S. chances are I will bump this again, but only after I compile some good examples as to how I would manage the gameplay of the mod, if I could actually do it myself, or if someone interested enough with the talent and the willingness would like to work on it with me. So stay tuned. ;)

Yeah like mccris says ideas like this are in FONV but the diffence with FONV and Skyrim is people have the sexout core to build their mods on but skyrim is still too young and fresh people keep rolling back to the beginning and building mods from the bottom up using only MLs or zaz. Once a solid core for the sex mods has been created more complex sex mods will come out like this one. Once 5 or more modders finally come together and actually correlate like they do over in fonv we'll see alterative love mods.

tl;dr- Its a great idea, just needs a solid non-buggy core with resources to build on.

It'd be nice, for sure, but bear mind mind that a dominant in RL spends sleepless nights thinking not just what to do, but how to do it in the best possible way so both the D and the s enjoy it. If it's a hard work (but totally worth it) for a real person, I gather AI isn't going to do well. D/s need change and evolution, and while it's possible to simulate a tiny bit of it with a tremendous effort, a meaningful relationship, either as a D or an s, is out of the question.

My advice is to take Alice the Painsult Companion as a "this is as good as it gets without Bethesda actually doing it themselves and then modders busting in for a year" case.

Can't add much other than to say that it's a nice idea, consensual domination out of love instead of slavery to anyone.

As usual this woman gets it. ;) First off I gotta say you're awesome leddis3. Secondly yes that's the main goal a consensual D/s relationship with what will probably wind up being a single companion. I want to try to make it immersive, kinky, but also romantic at the same time. While a mod like Sagnuine's Debauchery is imo super innovative and really a pretty awesome mod and for me in particular a great tool for roleplaying, and character development. Basically the abuse my character suffered or will suffer in that mod since I've only just tested it and am still trying to get my perfect mod setup before I dive into Skyrim. But the abuse will make for a pretty hardcore kind of Avenger character. While I don't mind forced slavery mods and even like some of them a lot. There has always been another angle I wanted to approach that mods like that couldn't fill. Basically something I personally want to experience with an adult mod. Not saying forced slavery mods are bad mind you. Not at all, I can see the love and creativity that went into making them, and I've really enjoyed what I've played a bit of in Sagnuine's Debauchery. I just want to try something new, that I've been kind of wanting to see since Fallout to be honest.

The ZAZ resources/animation pack i totally love probably my favorite adult mod. So thanks again Master Chris, and Xaz. It was their work that inspired the idea actually. I also have to give props to all the great modders out there for their really wonderful mods that are great tools to explore certain aspect of our own sexuality. But yeah I am looking for kind of an immersive yet massively kinky romantic mod with no shortage of wild sex acts. But I just think having the love element there would be at least for me be quite refreshing, and something I've haven't really seen in most BDSM oriented type of adult mods. That element could make for a really immersive mod where you actually start to care for your Master or Mistress. Well the more I kind of dissect my own idea the more I realize some really awesome possibilities like side-quests... getting ahead of myself.

With that said, I'm currently working on a presentation of sorts and I am trying my best not to let my mind wander with it and just focus. I have to admit I have a lot of ambitious ideas regarding this idea, grant you I would need help for sure in doing it since I can't script for the life of me. I've done some re-textures, and race mods, as well as tweaks to existing mods for my own personal use, but I'm by no means seasoned. One thing I do have though is a good understanding of Bethesda's general game mechanics. While new to Skyrim, I can see it shares a lot with Oblivion, and Fallout in terms of mechanics.

But if there's one thing I've learned regarding a very small mod I tried to release and while I still could have r/l reared it's ugly head. However if I didn't focus on trying to make custom armor and weapons to go along with it I would have released it fast, because it was already done long ago. The lesson I learned is it's best to start small, and with a mod of this scope this is doubly true. So I am just right now trying to get down some bare bone basics to use as a foundation to potentially build off of in the future if something does happen with this idea, which I hope it does. But yes i think it's best to start small, so I'm trimming a lot of fat in trying to write my presentation so to speak. Once the foundation is in place, from there it would be easier to expand into a lot of the really ambitious features I have in mind. I know this sounds easy, but for me it's not. I have a tendency to let my mind wander and it's hard to stick to a simple foundation whilst trying to write this, when I have all these other ideas some of which I can see as very doable and really awesome floating around. But if I focus on the polish before the foundation this is going to be another one of those ideas that sounds good, but goes nowhere. There seems to be a very strong interest in it based on the likes i got. So I would love to get a basic gameplan down at least, and if anyone is interested in helping make this, pure awesome. :D

I intend to make a post outlining a basic way of starting this mod pretty soon. I just need to fine tune my presentation a bit. :)

It'd be nice, for sure, but bear mind mind that a dominant in RL spends sleepless nights thinking not just what to do, but how to do it in the best possible way so both the D and the s enjoy it. If it's a hard work (but totally worth it) for a real person, I gather AI isn't going to do well. D/s need change and evolution, and while it's possible to simulate a tiny bit of it with a tremendous effort, a meaningful relationship, either as a D or an s, is out of the question.

My advice is to take Alice the Painsult Companion as a "this is as good as it gets without Bethesda actually doing it themselves and then modders busting in for a year" case.

Having been a Dominant in real life, and having a very loyal sub trust me I know. That's part of problem getting a proper balance, but then again if this become a mod the main goal is to appease the user so while I am attempting to make it emulate an actual D/s relationship I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take some liberties for the players own enjoyment. Furthermore it'll most certainly be a lot more exaggerated version of an actual r/l D/s relationship when it comes to scenes, because it is after all in a fictional setting, and in a game where I would assume many of the folks looking to use a mod like this would want to experience some really out there fantasies that just wouldn't work in r/l. I for one, want to do that myself, and considering the medium it allows you to do that, I certainly plan on integrating some exaggerated stuff while at the same time having things a bit more low key as well. So while I want the core aspects the actual relationship to have a realistic feel and even romantic feel, some of the sexual content in the scenes will no doubt be exaggerated a bit.

My end goal would be to make it a real rich and immersive experience as a mod, however the initial foundation that would be essentially the alpha version will probably be a bit crude and miss a lot of what I really want to due in favor of just getting the game-play aspects stabilized. But if by some miracle this actually works out there will be most certainly be plenty of updates and upgrades in an attempt to realize my ambitions for this mod idea.

So yeah expect a presentation very soon. Have to keep my thoughts from wandering too much. :P

Can't add much other than to say that it's a nice idea, consensual domination out of love instead of slavery to anyone.

As usual this woman gets it. ;) First off I gotta say you're awesome leddis3.

Haha, well, I try. :lol:

Of course you're the one coming up with the great ideas here which I'd love to see.

On the subject of variety for what would have to be scripted events. Perhaps there could be a system of "stages", where your dominant partner gains more confidence and progresses to more and more kinky acts if you encourage them through dialogue (or other means if you're gagged). So it could start with simple spankings and progress from there for example.

While I like the slavery mods, aside from wanting a version that's an actual relationship as opposed to master/mistress and slave, the thing about slavery mods is that everybody's an expert dom who knows exactly how to handle you. What I would like to see is a dom who is learning as much as the sub is, because they're not just doing it for their own pleasure even if they're roleplaying it as such.

Perhaps there would even be some who you would have to convince to do this, and then they realise they enjoy it.

I have no idea how that would work as unfortunately Skyrim tends to explode if I try any kind of modding at all, and yes I know there are a lot of ideas and not enough modders but still it's worth getting out there.

As usual this woman gets it. ;) First off I gotta say you're awesome leddis3.

Haha, well, I try. :lol:

Of course you're the one coming up with the great ideas here which I'd love to see.

On the subject of variety for what would have to be scripted events. Perhaps there could be a system of "stages", where your dominant partner gains more confidence and progresses to more and more kinky acts if you encourage them through dialogue (or other means if you're gagged). So it could start with simple spankings and progress from there for example.

While I like the slavery mods, aside from wanting a version that's an actual relationship as opposed to master/mistress and slave, the thing about slavery mods is that everybody's an expert dom who knows exactly how to handle you. What I would like to see is a dom who is learning as much as the sub is, because they're not just doing it for their own pleasure even if they're roleplaying it as such.

Perhaps there would even be some who you would have to convince to do this, and then they realise they enjoy it.

I have no idea how that would work as unfortunately Skyrim tends to explode if I try any kind of modding at all, and yes I know there are a lot of ideas and not enough modders but still it's worth getting out there.

Well you certainly get where I kind of want to go with this idea, and I really appreciate a lot of your feedback. As opposed to having kind of a faceless Dominant force calling the shots and knowing everything, I do want to kinda humanize the Master/Mistress Companion. While I don't think the Domme Companion will be a total novice, they will be human and well I think in the long term if this does become a mod it will be pretty quest extensive as well to build the character and your character's relationship with with your Domme.

I've been really racking my brains in terms of a simplistic way to start this mod, and some basic dialogue options to start with. A lot of my better ideas certainly revolve around the polish I want to add, but getting a foundation to begin with is proving to be way tougher for me to figure out than I thought it would be. If this were to become a mod the first release of alpha version would be very rudimentary and probably seem like just another sex mod since a lot of my better ideas wouldn't be implemented. The thing is getting down some kind basic system via dialogue and script from which to build on.

I've deleted my so-called presentation more times than I can count realizing that I'm pretty bad at trying to stick to just one thing, so I decided to now just throw my ideas out here, which will cover kind of a bare bones starting point as best I can, and also elaborating on the direction I would like it to go as it gets polished.

Now let me try to start with some basics, please bear with me.

When I first had the idea for this mod I was thinking go along with the already existing marriage option in the game, and have it so you can choose to be collared as opposed to married. But when I thought more about this, this would mean massive scripting for loads of NPC's and I think it would just get much to complicating too quickly. Not to mention when I started to think about just how much depth this idea could have in terms of developing a relationship with your Master/Mistress is occurred to me this would probably work best as a companion mod.

Now in terms of a foundation to begin with you would have a choice of two Companions, one male one female each with the same basic dialogue options and such implemented.

The dialogue options and level of immersion at first would likely be crude. Like in the alpha both the Master and Mistress companions would have to keep it to gender neutral pronouns since I'm all about including male on male as well. But it would probably be easiest to keep things like that vague at first.

As for how I want to expand on the companions, well basically I want to make them smarter. Instead of just the two you'd wind up with not four but six! Maybe even more depending... Basically once the groundwork is done I would like to make it so you have 3 male companions, and 3 female companions. It would go something like.

Male Companion #1: Set up for female submissive players.

Male Companion #2: Set up for gay male submissive players.

And going even further, and i have had some ideas on how to possibly implement this though there would likely be some mods required to get it working right,

Male Companion #3: For TG female submissive players.

Basically you would have the same kind of set up with the female Companions,

Female Companion #1: Set up for lesbian female submissive players.

Female Companion #2: Set up for male submissive players.

Female Companion #3: For TG female submissive players.

So it can go up to six, and I am thinking maybe even more than that in adding a TG Female Domme option, however this would certainly come much later on.

To start with you would have simply a Male, and Female Domme Companion to choose from, with some very basic scripting options and very vague dialogue in terms of gender pronouns that won't totally discern whether you're male or female. Also taking into account that this is going to be a companion mod at its core I would also want to try to make sure it's compatible with existing Companion Overhauls like UFO and so forth, which can help add more options to the companions.

Speaking about compatibility, one of the main goals in the Alpha would be to try and to get the mod so it's compatible with a lot of of commonly used mods whether they be vanilla or adult.

Now once again while I fully intend to expand and have many interesting options, and relationship dynamics the first cut is most likely going to pretty crude. The companions won't require a quest to meet as I want to do with the more polished version, and you won't need to take your time to build a relationship with them. From the moment the mod is activated you will start already collared to your Domme. Again this is just a barebones crude alpha build.

Now with that out of the way this is where we experiment with the sexual scripts and dialogue options. Again at first they will likely be rudimentary. Like you have options like,

- Is there something you want me to do?

- What do you desire?

- Can you play with me?

- Can we make love?

The branch would go something like,

- Is there something you want me to do?

From there the Domme will have a request for you, it might be sexual, it might be a fetch quest like go and get me <insert item>

- What do you desire?

This will trigger a straight up sexual request from The Domme. They may want to have sex with you, they may want to put restrains on you and have you follow them around, while helpless basically trusting them to protect you. They may want something more extreme, which will likely trigger some ZAZ poses or animations. Perhaps they're even decide to whip, or paddle you grant you they would need one of those items in their inventory or they will do the animation without it. But if they do a script will auto equip it while you're in bondage. They may want to publicly humiliate you if you're in town or something. The options will likely be small at first, but if the mod grows so will the possibilities.

- Can you play with me?

This is a dialogue option for the user, where as i said I would take some liberties. Basically you ask this and you get a sub menu of bondage requests, and such. But if you choose this dialogue option too often The Domme might get annoyed with you, and either punish you via tying you up and leaving you isolated in bondage for a certain amount of time, or they may simply yell at you and totally ignore your request, and so forth.

- Can we make love?

This will work in a similar fashion to the last dialogue option, but it'll also work kind of like the options in Animated Prostitution. Like when the dialogue tree branches off you can ask for a specific sex act, but this won't fly over if you do it too often. You are likely going to be in better standing with your Domme if you ask them how they want to go about the sex. Though even asking for that too often may lead to a cold shoulder.

Again this is still the Alpha of sorts, I do plan to expand massively on the dialogue choices in updates if this idea goes somewhere.

On top of the dialogue you will also get the occasional prompt that your Domme wants something from you, or depending on how easily or hard it may be able to be scripted they may just walk up to you and make a request themselves. These can vary from sexual requests, bondage requests, fetch quests and so forth. You have the option to say no, but in the alpha at least this won't fly over well.

Also with that said, there will be a safe-word feature implemented. It will work as such,

Red-Light: which stops a scene entirely.

Yellow-Light: which will probably be implemented in the more polished version which will lead to the Domme asking if something is wrong, and if maybe you may want to try something different.

Heh this is actually the safe word system I use in r/l... Red Light stops everything, Yellow Light slow down and see what the problem is, but continue once the problem is solved. I've never had anyone use them with me, but my mentor taught me Red Light, Yellow Light, and I just kinda stuck with it. :lol:

You will also with your Domme get a custom made player house to live in with them. I'd love for the house on the surface to be a nice and pretty little house with all the good stuff, but there will also be a basement dungeon included. ;)

Now I have to stress I am mainly stating some bare bone features for a foundation with which to build on. So with that said let me go into some of my ideas for a more complete version.

First off as I mentioned the Domme Companion will be more refined with smarter dialogue and more dialogue options, and more personalized for the player as well.

In the more polished version I see the mod beginning with a quest, as opposed to just being their submissive from the get-go. The quest would start with you meeting someone who's sister or something was kidnapped by some kind of sex cult, and they want you to rescue you her. Okay so you go to their HQ infiltrate, kill some bad guys, and as you're about to save her you find out she's been so brainwashed that she calls for reinforcements. Basically you find yourself outgunned and are forced to surrender.

So uh-oh now you're being used a slave for this crazy sex cult. But you're in luck the brother who hired you to save his sister hired someone else, besides you. This individual as you may have guessed is your Domme Companion. But they take a bit more of a planned out approach in trying to save the sister. Basically instead of what you did, bursting in there guns blazing and killing cultists, your Domme Companion has been for quite some-time infiltrating the cult and pretending to be a member. But nevertheless you're still their prisoner, and at one point during some harsh sexual torture during your imprisonment one of the cultists notices you seem to be enjoying it at least sexually, basically noticing your character has a bit of submissive quality. However while your character may enjoy it sexually it's clear they are not enjoying themselves overall, and want out. The seeming cultist who notes this of course is the companion.

As the quest goes on they wind up telling you who they are and why they are there, and that the know you're there for the same reason. While the guys sister is brainwashed, their are still plenty of men and women prisoner there that want out, and having witnessed your skills when you initially busted in they believe if you work together you can free the Prisoners and fend off the cultists, even kill their leader. So your Domme companion winds up freeing you after a conversation, where you ask why you should trust them and such and finally decide you want out. They get your weapons, and you team up. Your Companion turns out to be a very capable warrior and you fight your way through the compound together, free the prisoners, and kill the infamous leader.

While the guys sister couldn't be saved you do get a reward from the local authorities for taking out this infamous cult leader. After that you and the companion become friends, and it just evolves from there. Via dialogue and conversations, you grow closer. During some other quests where you have to save them, you grow even closer. Start discussing what happened when you first met, find out the Domme actually enjoys doing things like that with people, like they were doing while posing as a cultist, but they don't like doing it against anyone's will. Basically from their the relationship grows and grows until you're player is collared.

Once collared I plan for there to be a much wider variety of options and dialogue. Also when you use a safe-word they will become a bit more concerned than they would in the alpha. If you use yellow it could lead to a discussion they won't end the scene but maybe change it's directions. Also it would be neat to add even more quests where you have to rely on each other to increase the bond. As well as quests involving wild sex acts. ;) Like who knows, maybe your domme wants to have someone else join in, or something like that.

As I said I have a lot of ambitions, but I feel it's important to start this small, because of the scope of the idea. So the alpha will likely be kinda just another sex mod, but as the mod grows if it's made that is, it will really grow! I have a lot more ideas, but hopefully this gets at least a basic gist across, and if there are any modders out their interested in starting a foundation, I'm more than happy to elaborate, answer questions, and oh I am very, very open to suggestions as well, as to what other folks may like to see in a mod like this. I may have already had the idea, I may not have so feedback is very welcome. :)

Also to throw out there. While I certainly don't have the skill to create a mod like this by myself or implement some really tough scripts and such. I am open to learning basics that would help a modder or modders who would be willing to take this project on when it comes to more repetitious work. Also when it comes to dialogue, and such I am more than willing to write it. Also in a much later version, if voice acting is integrated I am willing to do some for the female characters. Though if it ever got this far I would leave the option for voice acting optional. Reason being while I do like voice acting, I also don't. Especially when it comes to characters you get attached too. Like I tend to hear their voices in my head and picture how they are supposed to sound. For example used to be a big fan of Final Fantasy. 6, and 7  particularity, and when it came to characters like Terra, Celes, Kefka, Cloud, Sephiroth, Aerith, I knew what for me they sounded like. When Final Fantasy 10 came out... I remember I found the voice acting annoying, and wished I could turn it off somehow.

When it comes to this mod, this Companion is going to be a wee-bit more than just extra inventory space, or backup, or even a catalyst for wild sex-scenes. I want to make it feel like they really belong there, and have it so the player gets attached. With that said having an amateur voice actor like myself for the female version at least kill the immersion... It's something I'm reluctant about, but I'd do it if people wanted while leaving the option out there to keep the voice acting out of the mod too.

Rambling again... :P

Yeah like mccris says ideas like this are in FONV but the diffence with FONV and Skyrim is people have the sexout core to build their mods on but skyrim is still too young and fresh people keep rolling back to the beginning and building mods from the bottom up using only MLs or zaz. Once a solid core for the sex mods has been created more complex sex mods will come out like this one. Once 5 or more modders finally come together and actually correlate like they do over in fonv we'll see alterative love mods.

tl;dr- Its a great idea, just needs a solid non-buggy core with resources to build on.

Well Sexis looks promising. Sure, it is in an early development stage, but it should be possible to work with or am i missing something? :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is almost exactly the kind of mod I've been missing all this time. :lol:

I'm even tempted to learn the craft if I could be of help with it, though I have no previous modding experience.

I'm liking the ideas regarding the questline, and most ideas so far.

While I fear creating a mod of this scope would be a daunting task, to say the least, I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible.

Best of luck, this is one I'll be watching closely. :)

I'm not really interested in specifically a D/S mod, but it's a fantastic idea and leads to the broader idea of other relationship mods.

Right now NPCs are generally devoid of personality, would be interesting if you could make some of them romantics, some of them D/S fetishists, some of them domineering, some of them eager, some of them needing to be convinced...

Seems to me, that the same framework necessary for this D/S relationship mod would be easily put towards many different relationship mods.

Of course, I'm still fairly new to the community so maybe this kind of thing is already underway and I'm derailing the thread unnecessarily. ^^;

Well I'm really glad there's a lot of interest. Sadly I don't see this being made anytime soon, but who knows? I'm more than willing to put in my share in terms of repetitive grunt work. I know how to do little tweaks in the CK, re-texturing (novice also trying to learn how to use GIMP, more comfortable with Photoshop, but need to save up for a new copy, my old copy won't load every texture for some reason.). Also as I said I am more than willing to write the dialogue and come up with the general narrative and flow of the mod.

Also talking to someone else, if the submissive player version panned out one day, I may even do a Dominant player variant later on, using the same basic structure. But alas I do not have the skills to do this alone, and it's probably best to give it some time for mods like The ZAZ Animation Pack, and SexiS to grow to the point they could be easier to integrate alleviating a lot of work for the sexual aspects of the mod.

I really would like to one day do a mod like this, actually being the dork I am when I'm ready to jump into Skyrim I'm likely going to RP my character, and her spouse in such a way. Heck I RP everything and I have been known to put up kind of stories regarding my characters adventures via screenshots, and a narrative to go with them in the past. Did it with Oblivion at least will probably do it with Skyrim when I am done modding, and I am almost done. Still while I can fill in a lot of gaps with my imagination, it's much more fun to have a mod that engages you I feel.

If I should ever reach a reasonable level of skill with Papyrus scripting, I would be delighted to help with it. :)

Though that does seem very far away. :(

As it stands this mod seems very far away, but it's certainly attracted a lot of interest so you never know? I'll let you know if anything begins to happen with it, and likewise let me know if you feel up to some basic scripting. ;)

Really appreciate the gesture, thanks. :)

If I should ever reach a reasonable level of skill with Papyrus scripting, I would be delighted to help with it. :)

Though that does seem very far away. :(

As it stands this mod seems very far away, but it's certainly attracted a lot of interest so you never know? I'll let you know if anything begins to happen with it, and likewise let me know if you feel up to some basic scripting. ;)

Really appreciate the gesture, thanks. :)

Oh, it'd be my pleasure, I really want this mod to see the light of day. :lol:

But I still have a lot of practice before I can even think about serious modding.

Still, I'll let you know if I am up to it.

Until then, ádh mór ort. :)

(re-typing after my browser ate my original version - outline form, this time)

1) I like.  Lots. Especially http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13883-req-ds-relationship-mod/?p=307899 but all of Cozy's concepts, really.

2) The details, they need care and attention (dom given quests, for example)

3) Maybe, a "quick draft" version of this, with "fill in the blank" placeholders would be a place to start?

and i totally need to make my computer behave, or a safe word for when i cannot deal with how it's treating me?

Archived