Sexlab Major Mod Dependancy Flowchart

Hello everyone,

I'm getting back into Skyrim after a couple years away and am struggling a bit with putting together a LL build.  A lot of mods have fractured, been discontinued, been adopted, and otherwise changed since I left, so I though, if I'm going to start from scratch, why not make a guide for others based on my findings.  Furthermore, if I am going to make a guide, why not make it visual and encompass all of the major and popular mods currently in circulation.  That is where this little proof of concept starts:

CONSTANT EDIT: current version:

Spoiler

174270448_LoverslabFlowchart002.thumb.jpg.0930dabb0d2b540d20cc135b8d99a660.jpg

I figure it can cover big mods, their soft links, and dependencies.  Basically just a little "follow this chart" sort of way for new modders to get their builds up and running. 

As I'm flying pretty much blind here, I'd love to get some experts in to point to which mods should be included, go where, etc..  I can do that myself, of course, but it will be a lot slower, will probably have errors, and all that.  Any help, of course, would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I plan on keeping this page edited as this is now a pinned topic.  If you want to see progress, go through the thread :)

Let me know what you think.  

LL.html

This sounds like it's going to get complex fast.  I also think you should consider adding more purple stops/builds along the way.  Devious Devices is commonly used, but I wouldn't say it's ubiquitous enough to factor into a "basic" build.  If it were up to me to reorganize the chart, I'd put the Basic build above DDA, and have it fed by CBBE (or UNP, which you haven't accounted for yet), SOS, FNIS, and Aroused (which is ubiquitous enough IMO).  Then I would rename the build you are currently calling "Basic" to "Devious".

The idea would be that these different builds could then be pointed to directly:  In my formulation, you would only need the Basic build for something like SexLab Eager NPCs, but a more bondage-focused mod like Deviously Cursed Loot requires you to go further down the tree to the Devious build.

9 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

This sounds like it's going to get complex fast.  I also think you should consider adding more purple stops/builds along the way.  Devious Devices is commonly used, but I wouldn't say it's ubiquitous enough to factor into a "basic" build.  If it were up to me to reorganize the chart, I'd put the Basic build above DDA, and have it fed by CBBE (or UNP, which you haven't accounted for yet), SOS, FNIS, and Aroused (which is ubiquitous enough IMO).  Then I would rename the build you are currently calling "Basic" to "Devious".

The idea would be that these different builds could then be pointed to directly:  In my formulation, you would only need the Basic build for something like SexLab Eager NPCs, but a more bondage-focused mod like Deviously Cursed Loot requires you to go further down the tree to the Devious build.

This is very well reasoned.  I'm working on SOS atm, but when that is done I will implement this.

This is also exactly the type of help I'm looking for, so thanks a bunch :)

1 hour ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Newest iteration (not complete): what do you think?

815129290_LoverslabFlowchart002.thumb.jpg.13346596a2f2594eb1b160b491519111.jpg

1. Devious Devices Assets should be after the Basic build as the first step to the Devious build.
  2. Don't forget that there is the UNP option for female bodies - several variants for Oldrim (UUNP and UNPB are most common), and SE has BHUNP.
  3. There are a lot of SOS addons out there, so marking any given one as NEEDED is rather limiting - the addons packaged with SOS should have textures that are compatible for all races, so dedicated beast race schlongs aren't strictly "needed".

You'll still need to figure out which additional builds you want to branch off of the the Basic build as well.  I suppose Creature Framework/MNC and SlaveTats would be good candidates for their own build branches.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

On 2/16/2020 at 4:53 AM, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Hello everyone,

I'm getting back into Skyrim after a couple years away and am struggling a bit with putting together a LL build.  A lot of mods have fractured, been discontinued, been adopted, and otherwise changed since I left, so I though, if I'm going to start from scratch, why not make a guide for others based on my findings.  Furthermore, if I am going to make a guide, why not make it visual and encompass all of the major and popular mods currently in circulation.  That is where this little proof of concept starts:

CONSTANT EDIT: current version:

Hide contents

174270448_LoverslabFlowchart002.thumb.jpg.0930dabb0d2b540d20cc135b8d99a660.jpg

I figure it can cover big mods, their soft links, and dependencies.  Basically just a little "follow this chart" sort of way for new modders to get their builds up and running. 

As I'm flying pretty much blind here, I'd love to get some experts in to point to which mods should be included, go where, etc..  I can do that myself, of course, but it will be a lot slower, will probably have errors, and all that.  Any help, of course, would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I plan on keeping this page edited as this is now a pinned topic.  If you want to see progress, go through the thread :)

Let me know what you think.  

LL.html 3.8 kB · 914 downloads

The LL html doesn't seem to provide the latest updated content as per your screenshot.

On 10/29/2020 at 3:21 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Wow, I wish there had been something like this when I started. Not sure if @TheBlackSilhouette is still working on this, looks like they haven't been around in a while, but you'll need ZAZ in there fairly high up, it's a dependency for a lot of mods.  You'll want a Creature Framework branch.

Sorry, I haven't been working on it.  I was hoping for a bit more of a group effort, as I don't have the time to dive into every single mod and figure out what goes where.  If I could figure out how to make it collaborative, specifically so mod authors can add their own mods where needed, it would not only mean far less work for me, but also less work overall.  I have recently been researching a solution, though haven't found anything :(