No Mesh Exclamation Mark during Animations?

Anyone know why this would occur?

Obviously... you're missing some meshes!

Please explain a bit more: where does this occur specifically? In any sex, consensual, rape, creature, are there specific animations that have this problem etc.

Please explain a bit more: where does this occur specifically? In any sex' date=' consensual, rape, creature, are there specific animations that have this problem etc.

[/quote']

Yes sorry, posted this on my Phone like a dolt :P it occurs in consensual, I haven't attempted rape or creature yet, but it occurs in all the animations with all races and genders, I installed slosh boners v5 and selected that thinking it was the problem, it wasn't.

Please explain a bit more: where does this occur specifically? In any sex' date=' consensual, rape, creature, are there specific animations that have this problem etc.

[/quote']

Yes sorry, posted this on my Phone like a dolt :P it occurs in consensual, I haven't attempted rape or creature yet, but it occurs in all the animations with all races and genders, I installed slosh boners v5 and selected that thinking it was the problem, it wasn't.

I understand, that's okay.

Hmm, so, what gender is your character? If female, try doing man-on-man once (for your sake) and see if the problem persists.

Respond back with your results!

Have you had the problem from the get go or did it just develop?

I developed this problem once (due to some mods I installed that overwrought things they should not have - Bad Mod....Bad Bad Mod!!!)

I fixed it by:

1. Making a clean save: uncheck all lovers mods in OBMM, boot up, save, and exit.

2. Install the meshes and textures from this minor mod pack (link below) ****note if you have the xlovers bbb animations pack installed MAKE SURE you don't install the kf and ini files from the minor pack as you will loose bouncing boobs during sex. If you don't have that installed the no worries.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=27

3. Reselect all your lovers mods in OBMM, boot up, load your clean save and go get some...........:)

[/quote']

I understand, that's okay.

Hmm, so, what gender is your character? If female, try doing man-on-man once (for your sake) and see if the problem persists.

Respond back with your results!

I play a male, and I have tried with both genders, all of which are censored (lol) by giant Missing mesh Marker

Lucky' date=' just to be clear is this during sexual encounters through Lovers mods or is it through another mod like Claudia's Little Secret?

[/quote']

Lovers mod, by selecting a position in the dialogue box as soon as they get down and dirty, bam! exclamation mark, its about nearly twice the height of the average NPC, it's rather large.

Have you had the problem from the get go or did it just develop?

I developed this problem once (due to some mods I installed that overwrought things they should not have - Bad Mod....Bad Bad Mod!!!)

I fixed it by:

1. Making a clean save: uncheck all lovers mods in OBMM' date=' boot up, save, and exit.

2. Install the meshes and textures from this minor mod pack (link below) ****note if you have the xlovers bbb animations pack installed MAKE SURE you don't install the kf and ini files from the minor pack as you will loose bouncing boobs during sex. If you don't have that installed the no worries.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=27

3. Reselect all your lovers mods in OBMM, boot up, load your clean save and go get some...........:)

[/quote']

Happened from the start, but I will try your suggestion, thanks. :heart:

Ok' date=' I managed to fix it by doing the simple thing, installing then installing.

Out of curiosity, how is rape activated?

[/quote']

How is rape activated?

Well, in order to have rape in your game, you'll need some plugins. The most popular are:

1. LoversRaperS

2. Lovers Joburg

3. Lovers LandE

4. Lovers TachiCat2 (it has a "rape" feature sort of thing).

Download these plugins and install them into your game to get rape (check out descriptions to find out what these plugins do).

Ok' date=' I managed to fix it by doing the simple thing, installing then installing.

Out of curiosity, how is rape activated?

[/quote']

How is rape activated?

Well, in order to have rape in your game, you'll need some plugins. The most popular are:

1. LoversRaperS

2. Lovers Joburg

3. Lovers LandE

4. Lovers TachiCat2 (it has a "rape" feature sort of thing).

Download these plugins and install them into your game to get rape (check out descriptions to find out what these plugins do).

Alrighty, got that working and I'm ready to rock, now, last thing, which pregnancy mod works best with Lovers?

Tamago is the latest and really the only one that is supported.

NOTE: Make sure you thoroughly read the info on required mods, installation, load order and plugins info as you can fry your game if you install the plug-in wrong (I would make a backup before installing it if I were you).

Lovers Born was the original but it is outdated and unsupported so I wouldn't mess with it.

Archived