player don't move

19 hours ago, dagobaking said:

On dirait que la scène n'est pas terminée?

Finally yes the scene is over, the player wakes up and he remains motionless we can use the jump button and the free start button but the other direction buttons do nothing.

On 18/02/2020 at 10:27, dagobaking said:

Cela peut être lié au mod qui utilise AAF. Peut-être qu'il prend le contrôle du personnage après le dialogue et ne les libère pas après?

I did the 5 AAF tests everything works after the player gets dressed, but during an animation scene with another character it is impossible to use the arrow keys

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds similar to problems I was having.  AAF animations would work normally through the AAF menu ("HOME" key, then "ENTER").  However, whenever I attempted to trigger scenes from mods like Violate or RSE, the player would become stuck.  What fixed it for me was correcting the load order through Mod Manager 2, and with the help of Krazyone's post.  You might not be using a lot of these mods.  I don't use all of them.  This load order should give you a decent idea of what the load should look like.  Make sure .esm's are top of the list, .esl's second, .esp's last.  

Also, make sure you check the incompatibilities of each mod.  Magno CUM Gaudio has problems with a lot of these mods.  

Hope this helps;

Mod Organizer 2.

Mod Name... ( on left side, the order. ADDED AAF to mods myself, to organise them )

AAF Advanced Animation Framework Beta 38 Main                                              ( Fomod installer... now containing support patch and un-equipping patch )

AAF Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

AAF four Play... Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

AAF four Play... Crazy Animations (NMM Rug Version) - v2.7

AAF 79 Family Planning Enhanced

AAF Animation Position Tags

AAF Realistic Salacious Encounters v4.0

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1

AAF Savage Cabbage animations 1.0.3

AAF Cum N Wealth Savage Cabbage 1.0.3a

AFF Four Play... Animations By Leito v1.4b

AAF Settlement Objects Expansion Pack

AAF Atomic Lust v2.21a animation

AAF Homemaker - Expanded Settlements

AAF Vadermania animations

AAF FARELLE ANIM MOD DEV 0

AAF Bondage Animations 1.00

AAF Settlement Keywords Expanded v1.60

AAF Knockout Framework v1.3.0

AAF Torture Devices 1.9

AAF Prisoner Shackles

AAF Settlement Supplies Expanded

AAF F4SE... Four Play Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 V3

AAF Mutated Lust animation

AAF AJ_XML_Ground SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1  ( Testing this one out... )

AAF Creature Pack v02.00         ( adds lots of new creatures to be raped by, Bear, Bloatfly, Bloodbug, Scorpion, Mirelurks, Mirelurk Queen. V2 adds expressions and sounds )

AAF Patch for Violate                                      ( remove the .esp from the zip file, and it contains all the Creatures 01 Tags.

Allowing RSE mods rapes to to work with the new stuff )

AAF - Compatibility Patches V3.0               ( if you've got limp dicks on your Ghouls and Mutants, it's usually because of this being overwritten. Keep it at the bottom )

AAF Mirelurk King Penises

AAF Deathclaw Penises

AAF Leito_FO4_Rigs                                     ( Penis's... Feral Ghoul, Supermutant, Vicious Dog, Dogmeat ) still testing penis add-ons.

Ghouls = Flaccid + slight colour mis-match, but works.

AAF AJ_XML_FF 2.1 SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1              ( female to female tag, for girl on girl action... )

AAF AJ_XML_Crowd SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1             ( may be the fix to get rid of 3 way sex error message pop-ups, it adds the 3 way sex tags. )

( Still testing )

Plug-ins... ( on right side of mod organizer )

- ArmorKeywords.esm

- AAF.esm

- Homemaker.esm

- SettlementKeywords.esm

- Knockout Framework.esm

- TortureDevices.esm

- SOMaster.esm

- Mutated Lust.esp

- Crazy_Animation_Gun.esp

- Crazy_Animation_Rug.esp

- FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

- Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp

- CumNWealth.esp

- FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

- RSE.esp

- CreaturePack01.esp                                 ( lots more rapey critters added by this mod, bloatfly, Bear, Bloodbug, Scorpions, Mirelurks, Mirelurk Queen )

- RSE_DLCPatch.esp

- SavageCabbage_Animations.esp

- CumNWealth_Mutants.esp

- SettlementObjExpanded.esp

- Homemaker - Streetlight.esp       ( this is for the wireless lights, in the homemaker FOMOD installer. Not needed, but I like the idea of wireless lights. )

- Atomic Lust.esp

- Rufgt's Animations.esp

- Vadermania [AAF anims ].esp

- Farelles_Animations.esp

- GrayUserBPAnimations.esp

- Prisoner Shackles.esp

- SSEX.esp

- VIO_Strap-On.esp

Problems...

This set-up isn't perfect, and doesn't list my other mods that I am play-testing with, but these are all my current AAF mods, that are working with only 1 minor problem.

1. A brief walking Error Package warning, that does not stop the game. 

MINOR PROBLEM ONLY.

I reckon it's just RSE, as I have walking to victim turned off. I reckon its just giving me a quick message, before it realises that its turned off. No big problem... just ignore it.

2. After Deathclaw sex, your Power Armour bits are equipped to your character, as if they were proper armour pieces. Just step into your power armour again, to clear the problem. 

MINOR PROBLEM ONLY.

Archived