Fallout 4 Beginner's Guide - A Mod List to Get You Started (V0.5 - beta)

20 hours ago, asebw said:

On a side note, which Vault 88 patch are you referring to? Currently testing a bunch of new stuff, and I don't recall anything for vault 88 off the top of my head. 

With Scrap Everything I have always experienced CTD in entry to Vault 88, on the download page there is this Vault 88 CtD fix - Ultimate Edition

it doesn't depend on your mod list, it's a Scrap Everything problem with the vanilla game.

So I'll have to install all Fallout 4 HD Overhaul, not just FO4 HD Overhaul Materials Glowing Sea ... if I understand correctly.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:12 PM, PariahOh said:

With Scrap Everything I have always experienced CTD in entry to Vault 88, on the download page there is this Vault 88 CtD fix - Ultimate Edition

it doesn't depend on your mod list, it's a Scrap Everything problem with the vanilla game.

So I'll have to install all Fallout 4 HD Overhaul, not just FO4 HD Overhaul Materials Glowing Sea ... if I understand correctly.

Huh, haven't run into that issue with vault 88, least not with the old build. Will have to take another look.

Well, as it says in the description page, you gotta download all the replacement texture files and swap them out with the originals (I recommend keeping the originals somewhere outside of the game folder if you have the space to spare). Otherwise, the LOD files will also have be downloaded at the end. As for the rest, some of it is situational based on the other mods you are using, and the other stuff I am still looking into for the next update. 

@asebw 

I point out a problem that perhaps escaped me. With Dogmeat follower I have CTD using VATS, I have read that there is VATS Freeze Fix (survival mode) and also an EBF and UFO4P compatibility patch (maybe this is missing maybe the latest UFO revision is correct but in the changelog I have not seen anything).

For the rest a fantastic review of the world that I have explored so far, thank you, beautiful.

Some extra modlist issues: I installed luxor ENB with the required INI corrections but frankly it makes interiors and nights too dark, particles too visible at night, almost a fog, which with radiation storms seem to cause a 10/15 drop fps otherwise in the day I have 60 stable and very nice.
Question from noob, if I wanted to reset INI to default values that I don't remember (stupid me) what can I do? Or do you have a recommended ENB and better settings for easier gameplay?

19 hours ago, PariahOh said:

@asebw 

I point out a problem that perhaps escaped me. With Dogmeat follower I have CTD using VATS, I have read that there is VATS Freeze Fix (survival mode) and also an EBF and UFO4P compatibility patch (maybe this is missing maybe the latest UFO revision is correct but in the changelog I have not seen anything).

For the rest a fantastic review of the world that I have explored so far, thank you, beautiful.

Some extra modlist issues: I installed luxor ENB with the required INI corrections but frankly it makes interiors and nights too dark, particles too visible at night, almost a fog, which with radiation storms seem to cause a 10/15 drop fps otherwise in the day I have 60 stable and very nice.
Question from noob, if I wanted to reset INI to default values that I don't remember (stupid me) what can I do? Or do you have a recommended ENB and better settings for easier gameplay?

Odd. VATS is about the one part of the game that has never given me issues. Not sure how the UFOP could be causing the issue though. If memory serves, the EBF patch is just to sort out some conflicts between the two, and shouldn't be affecting VATS. If you have buffout 4 working, I would check the crash log to see which mod(s) are popping up. I know there's one or two (at least) weapon  and weapon overhaul mods that did some screwy things that could effect VATS. I remember one in particular from awhile back that messed with the range of the vanilla hunting rifle that has some weird effects.

I still have mixed feelings about ENBs, probably because I haven't found one I really liked. Luxor's is a bit of a weird one, especially at night. Unfortunately, I ended up deleting the folder of ENBs I was testing when I was having issues with the game/CC, and accidentally deleted a bunch of the wrong files, so now I gotta go through all that again. The only other ones of the top of my head I was leaning towards were the ghost and NAC ENBs. Ghost though, when combined with NAC-X can make things darker, though admittedly, NAC-X on its own tends to make interiors and nights darker on its own. Despite being one of the best weather mods out there, i'm still leaning towards true storms personally. 

As for the INI file, oof. Historically, there hasn't really been a good answer for getting it setup. I've been debating putting up a modified .ini file for this mod list once its closer to its final iteration, but I'm honestly on the fence with that one. Running Bethini will get your ini file back to baseline and tweak it a bit depending on your setup, but if any mods require certain ini settings (certain grass mods and fallUI for example), you'll have to go in and add/change those lines yourself. Kinda like the saves I use for testing, the ini file is one of those things I keep a back up of periodically, usually in a folder so that it doesn't risk getting nuked if the game is uninstalled.

There's an issue with Ghouls Revamped where upon nearing Corvega, i experienced CTD. In the mod's posts', another user also experienced the CTD issue when near in Corvega

One user offered a solution, though it doesn't work for me, so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong

So i ended up disabling the mod and no more CTDs when my character headed into that area

If you using MO2
Replace extracted by the program files in folder where MO2 is keeping installed mods (not downloaded) with originaly compressed Ba2 from Author since MO2 by default extract Ba2 content
It was causing crashes with rendering any ghoul texture and when i tryed to compress them it messedup face texture but body was fine
Hope it was usfull

Also, More Feral Ghouls. A Zombie Mod still encounter with a military ghoul missing bottom half of their textures, haven't found any solution for that 

Edited by lunacy05
12 hours ago, lunacy05 said:

There's an issue with Ghouls Revamped where upon nearing Corvega, i experienced CTD. In the mod's posts', another user also experienced the CTD issue when near in Corvega

One user offered a solution, though it doesn't work for me, so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong

So i ended up disabling the mod and no more CTDs when my character headed into that area

Also, More Feral Ghouls. A Zombie Mod still encounter with a military ghoul missing bottom half of their textures, haven't found any solution for that 

Interesting. Haven't run into that issue myself yet. Will look into it. 

Haven't gotten that far yet in testing, but on the more feral ghouls page, there's a fix for luxor's HD users for the decayed uniform. Try that, see if it makes a difference.

8 hours ago, asebw said:

Interesting. Haven't run into that issue myself yet. Will look into it. 

Haven't gotten that far yet in testing, but on the more feral ghouls page, there's a fix for luxor's HD users for the decayed uniform. Try that, see if it makes a difference.

Yes, i also tried that method according to that mod page's post when another user suggested it, but it doesn't seem to work

16 hours ago, lunacy05 said:

Yes, i also tried that method according to that mod page's post when another user suggested it, but it doesn't seem to work

Can you get a screenshot of the issue? Curious to see just what part(s) are missing.

20 hours ago, asebw said:

Can you get a screenshot of the issue? Curious to see just what part(s) are missing.

I'll get to it when i see the military ghouls again, currently i'm restarting my gameplay after removing the Raider Gangs Extended coz i encountered this issue when i was travelling on the road next to saugus ironworks, a group of raiders spawned (i think there's about 4-5 of them) attacking a couple of settlers, and that's when i get CTD multiple times. 

I also removed Mutated Lust  due to the Super Mutants freezing after they've been killed, i even tried the patch mod that suppose to fix the super mutant freezes, but it didn't work

Edited by lunacy05
3 hours ago, lunacy05 said:

I'll get to it when i see the military ghouls again, currently i'm restarting my gameplay after removing the Raider Gangs Extended coz i encountered this issue when i was travelling on the road next to saugus ironworks, a group of raiders spawned (i think there's about 4-5 of them) attacking a couple of settlers, and that's when i get CTD multiple times. 

I also removed Mutated Lust  due to the Super Mutants freezing after they've been killed, i even tried the patch mod that suppose to fix the super mutant freezes, but it didn't work

Are your buffout 4 logs confirming that the issue is with raider gangs extended? I'm just curious cause some of the CTDs you are getting I have never experienced before.

Interesting. You might want to report that to the super mutant freeze fix if that is the patch you are referring to (It's one of the mods I am currently trying to get tested).

The freezing issue doesn't come from mutated lust itself, but from the Ultimate AAF Patch (UAP). It's a known issue with supermutants, which is why there is an option to not use the extended animations which can cause it. In the third option during the install (supermutant body), try selecting the vanilla animations and see if that makes a difference. 

9 hours ago, asebw said:

Are your buffout 4 logs confirming that the issue is with raider gangs extended? I'm just curious cause some of the CTDs you are getting I have never experienced before.

Interesting. You might want to report that to the super mutant freeze fix if that is the patch you are referring to (It's one of the mods I am currently trying to get tested).

The freezing issue doesn't come from mutated lust itself, but from the Ultimate AAF Patch (UAP). It's a known issue with supermutants, which is why there is an option to not use the extended animations which can cause it. In the third option during the install (supermutant body), try selecting the vanilla animations and see if that makes a difference. 

Regarding the raider gangs extended, the buffout4 log that i checked says that it might be a culprit, but i'm still doing further testing to see if it were the cause of the CTD. Another possible culprits was Looksmenu compendium and item sorter 

Oh my bad, it's not the mutant lust mod that causes the super mutant freeze, but i removed the mod since i didn't want to use the super mutant animations for AAF since they froze anyway. Yes, i also tried installing the vanilla animations rather than the extended animations, but the supermutants still freezes after death, along with the patch fix

Edited by lunacy05

So far with the testing, Raider Gangs Extended didn't really have any issues with it but i did experience CTD with FallUI - Item Sorter Mod 

Instead, there was suggestion for FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter as a replacement

I also discover Climbable Ladders for Settlements that has climbing animations for both first and 3rd person, though i haven't fully tested it yet, but perhaps might be a good replacement for JaL - Just a Ladder (redux)

On 7/31/2022 at 2:18 AM, lunacy05 said:

So far with the testing, Raider Gangs Extended didn't really have any issues with it but i did experience CTD with FallUI - Item Sorter Mod 

Instead, there was suggestion for FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter as a replacement

I also discover Climbable Ladders for Settlements that has climbing animations for both first and 3rd person, though i haven't fully tested it yet, but perhaps might be a good replacement for JaL - Just a Ladder (redux)

4estgimp has an edit to raider gangs extended that I am in the process of testing that among other things also applies some fixes to the mod. Looking good so far. 

The new FIS is in the current version of the list that I am testing, and will be added in the next update (hopefully this upcoming week or the next now that I've gotten some bleep off of my plate). I am staying on top of these things, I just don't update the list as often as I would like/should (life being life and all that...)

The climbable ladders is on the to be testing pile. Unfortunately, running into an issue with Immersive Animations Framework, so, not sure if the ladders will get into this update.

Edited by asebw
14 hours ago, asebw said:

4estgimp has an edit to raider gangs extended that I am in the process of testing that among other things also applies some fixes to the mod. Looking good so far. 

The new FIS is in the current version of the list that I am testing, and will be added in the next update (hopefully this upcoming week or the next now that I've gotten some bleep off of my plate). I am staying on top of these things, I just don't update the list as often as I would like/should (life being life and all that...)

The climbable ladders is on the to be testing pile. Unfortunately, running into an issue with Immersive Animations Framework, so, not sure if the ladders will get into this update.

Currently still testing the Climbable Ladders for Settlements and it seem to be working well for me when using 1st person and 3rd person animation, though will continue further testing on this on my end.

I experienced CTD near Drumlin Diner and the crash log shows that Scrap Everything was listed in the log, so i had to disable the plugin to see if there's anymore CTDs, so far i hadn't encounter any yet after i disabled it

23 hours ago, lunacy05 said:

I'm encountering CTDs upon reaching Corvega Plant with Start Me Up - Alternate Start and Dialogue Overhaul and suggestion from the crash log recommended Start Me Up Redux - Fixes and Update for Alternate Start and Dialogue Overhaul as a replacement, so i'm going to try that

I am honestly debating keeping any flavour of start me up on the list. I never liked that mod. It's one of the last remnants of the original Aylis list from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. Start me up feels like it's a weird attempt to capture some of the old fallout 3/new vegas mechanics that I don't really feel like fits in FO4.

On 8/2/2022 at 1:30 AM, lunacy05 said:

Currently still testing the Climbable Ladders for Settlements and it seem to be working well for me when using 1st person and 3rd person animation, though will continue further testing on this on my end.

I experienced CTD near Drumlin Diner and the crash log shows that Scrap Everything was listed in the log, so i had to disable the plugin to see if there's anymore CTDs, so far i hadn't encounter any yet after i disabled it

You are getting some of the weirdest CTDs that I have never seen before. Are you using the ultimate edition version of the install or the individual plugins? Also, are you using any mods that are changing up the diner?

11 hours ago, asebw said:

You are getting some of the weirdest CTDs that I have never seen before. Are you using the ultimate edition version of the install or the individual plugins? Also, are you using any mods that are changing up the diner?

Ah no, i didn't use the ultimate edition or any of the optional plugin mods for Scrap Everything or use any mods to change the Drumlin Diner at all

4 hours ago, Nirahel said:

about Scrap Everything take a look at the load order, because of the sentence here :"Scrap Everything | Weird crashes and issues due to multiple unknown problems. Make sure to always place it last in your load order." from this Page: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/3115 if you're using Buffout 4 of course.

Yes, i did put the plugin for Scrap Everything in the last load order with Buffout 4 installed, but i would constantly get CTDs so i decide to remove it 

11 hours ago, asebw said:

I am honestly debating keeping any flavour of start me up on the list. I never liked that mod. It's one of the last remnants of the original Aylis list from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. Start me up feels like it's a weird attempt to capture some of the old fallout 3/new vegas mechanics that I don't really feel like fits in FO4.

Even with Start Me Up Redux - Fixes and Update for Alternate Start and Dialogue Overhaul, i would get CTD when i try to get near to USAF Satellite Station Olivia but i haven't confirm it'll happen again yet, so i'll continue testing this

Though the log did put out a list of suspects: 

ECO.esp

LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp 

BarefootFootstepExtended.esp

And finally,

skeleton.nif

Edited by lunacy05
On 8/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, Nirahel said:

about Scrap Everything take a look at the load order, because of the sentence here :"Scrap Everything | Weird crashes and issues due to multiple unknown problems. Make sure to always place it last in your load order." from this Page: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/3115 if you're using Buffout 4 of course.

Yes, that's if you get weird crashes and CTDs, something I haven't had (at least, nothing that I can point directly to scrap everything). 

On 8/3/2022 at 6:33 PM, lunacy05 said:

Ah no, i didn't use the ultimate edition or any of the optional plugin mods for Scrap Everything or use any mods to change the Drumlin Diner at all

Yes, i did put the plugin for Scrap Everything in the last load order with Buffout 4 installed, but i would constantly get CTDs so i decide to remove it 

Even with Start Me Up Redux - Fixes and Update for Alternate Start and Dialogue Overhaul, i would get CTD when i try to get near to USAF Satellite Station Olivia but i haven't confirm it'll happen again yet, so i'll continue testing this

Though the log did put out a list of suspects: 

ECO.esp

LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp 

BarefootFootstepExtended.esp

And finally,

skeleton.nif

Looks menu means its having a problem trying to load an npc. In my experience, it's usually attached to a clothing, weapon, or faction overhaul that is having some sort of conflict. Very rarely does looksmenu or the compendium itself cause an issue unless the installs are pooched. 

ECO is a new one for me. Would need some context on the error, and what other mods are attached to it. Same thing with barefoot. Most npcs spawn with footwear (as it is generally part of armor), so i'm not sure how that's involved. 

Skeleton.nif is probably the cbbe/zex issue. I didn't address it in great detail in the last update because the old mod I was using to try and square that circle was a pita to get working. Discrete female skeleton will get the two to play nice together.

13 hours ago, asebw said:

Looks menu means its having a problem trying to load an npc. In my experience, it's usually attached to a clothing, weapon, or faction overhaul that is having some sort of conflict. Very rarely does looksmenu or the compendium itself cause an issue unless the installs are pooched. 

ECO is a new one for me. Would need some context on the error, and what other mods are attached to it. Same thing with barefoot. Most npcs spawn with footwear (as it is generally part of armor), so i'm not sure how that's involved. 

Skeleton.nif is probably the cbbe/zex issue. I didn't address it in great detail in the last update because the old mod I was using to try and square that circle was a pita to get working. Discrete female skeleton will get the two to play nice together.

Thanks for clarifying with Looks Menu and Skeleton.nif, that helped me to understand the issues that i'm having. I'll try to get Discrete female skeleton to see if there'll be anymore issues

Edited by lunacy05

In trying to fix the issue with the skeleton.nif's CTDs, i went to install Discrete Female Skeleton - Looks Menu Customization Compendium, along with 1stPerson Skeleton with FO4HHS CompatibilityClassic Holstered Weapons - Additional Skeleton SupportClassic Holster Weapon System - Additional Skeleton Support for DFS. and finally, the Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB

During testing, it worked when i made my way to the USAF Satellite Station Olivia without experiencing CTDs, so i continue to play as normal until i start to encounter CTDs when i activate the workshop for Abernathy Farm. Then when i make my way back to Sanctuary, did a few things such as storing junk, appointing a settler as a provisioner and slept (i'm currently playing survival mode)...it was at this point, when i try to leave Sanctuary i would encounter several CTDs without fail, the moment i was about to reach to the bridge. 

Few of my saves are also compromised, as the game loads the save file, midway of it, it'll CTD, which forces me to load an older save before the corrupt save to continue playing. 

Buffout 4 didn't produce any crash logs after several CTDs. I tried to disable one mod at a time that i based on the previous crash logs that causes the CTDs, the Knee Fix, the Raider Extended Gang, even the Start Me Up Redux, so far those 3 mods weren't the cause. I also reinstalled Love Menu Compendium as well.

Here is my load order, hope that anyone could find out what are the issue with the CTDs:

Spoiler

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
*Natural Landscapes.esl
*HUDFramework.esm
*XDI.esm
*nukaproject.esl
*BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
*CompanionIvy.esm
*UglyRoaches.esl
*ImmersiveDogmeat.esl
*DDLL.esl
*CWSS Redux.esp
*AORobcoReconScope.esl
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl
*LadderVanilla.esl
*fo4r.esp
*prb.esp
*ECO.esp
*StartMeUp.esp
*TrueGrass.esp
*M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
*FIS-Naming-Weap-Armo-EN.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*A Forest.esp
*Leaf Piles Improved.esp
*NiceBush.esp
*RRTV_RobotModelKits.esp
*SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
*SmallerMoon.esp
*CBBE.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*CBBEHeadRearFix.esp
*detailedferalghouls2K.esp
*CompanionIvy_quest.esp
*llamaCompanionHeatherv2.esp
*FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
*W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
*SavrenXCreaturesPackDlcREDONE.esp
*SavrenXSynthHD.esp
*strongheight.esp
*GhoulBlood.esp
*Raider Gang Extended NPC (Fixed & Cleaned).esp
*TDMysteriousStrangerReplacer.esp
*SavrenXBetterRobotHDLibertyPrime.esp
*ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp
*IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp
*JNFA.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*Reload Sounds.esp
*HuntingRifleSounds.esp
*Faded Glory - Soundtrack Expansion.esp
*Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
*LOST Audio Tweaks.esp
*Ambient Wasteland.esp
*CGOsoundsplugin.esp
*BarefootFootstepExtended.esp
*RadiantBirdsv05.esp
*Laser Weapon Sound FIX.esp
*Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
*Realistic_conversations.esp
*PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
*ImmersiveGenericDialogues.esp
*NoSharedDogmeatTemplate.esp
*EveryonesBestFriend.esp
*DogmeatNoOpeningDoors.esp
*BetterCompanions.esp
*CompanionHealThyself.esp
*XP From Companion Kills.esp
*ImmersiveRadiation.esp
*BottlesFromAll .esp
*BottelingWater.esp
*Cleaner&DirtierSoups.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp
*MMMFO4.esp
*dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
*dD-Reduced Explosion Force.esp
*Realistic Death Physics.esp
*RainofBrassPetals.esp
*Realistic Sprinting.esp
*Wet Effects.esp
*LongfellowCabin_Bridge.esp
*Eli_FahabaShack.esp
*InsideJobs.esp
*stumbleuponinteriors.esp
*Commonwealth Overhaul.esp
*DCGuard_Overhaul.esp
*GoodneighborExpanded.esp
*TrainBar.esp
*Ketaros_Treasures.esp
*The Lost Vault.esp
*CSEPBountyMod.esp
*Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_GunForHire_Addon.esp
*Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
*DeployableTurretsPack.esp
*DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
*LooksMirror.esp
*MYLadyKillerBed.esp
*move that workbench!.esp
*PWR.esp
*SolarPower.esp
*dinomore.esp
*BetterJunkFences.esp
*BedFix.esp
*Far harbor perk fix (as described).esp
*Fixed Alpha Map.esp
*Flicker Fixer.esp
*InsideJobs_UFO4P.esp
*CuredMoleratDisease.esp
*PlasmaImpactFix.esp
*QuazRadioModelReplacer.esp
*RemoveTrishNote.esp
*RobcoFunMagazine.esp
*No Aggro Impact Landing.esp
*NAC.esp
*NAC-FH.esp
*NAC-NW.esp
*NAC X Tweaks.esp
*UltraInteriorLighting.esp
*UltraExteriorLighting.esp
*Live Action Handy Pre-War.esp
*NightTimeGodRaysAllinOne.esp
*Wasteland Illumination.esp
*Wetness Shader Fix.esp
*zElevatorLights.esp
*Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
*SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor.esp
*SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Optimized.esp
*SavrenX HD DLC Armor and Clothes.esp
*SavrenX SuperMutant Armor HD.esp
*SavrenXHdDlcPowerArmor.esp
*EAMR.esp
*Look At Me TE.esp
*NukaRaidersArmorFixer.esp
*SuperDuperWraparoundGoggles.esp
*Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
*Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
*SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
*VWR - Explosives.esp
*Melee Replacer.esp
*AVBMGReplace.esp
*UsefulCrank.esp
*4xFusionCore.esp
*Lazman Female Outfit Replacer.esp
*Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
*ModularVaultSuit.esp
*F4CW10mmSMG.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*3dscopes-robcorecon.esp
*Zapgun.esp
*AAF.esm
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*AAFThemes.esl
*SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*SnapdragonAnimations.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*AAF_Prostitution.esp
*Just Business.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*GetDirty.esp
*GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
*AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
*Animated_Fannies.esp
*AAF_Spectators.esp
*WashOutThatCum.esl
*PPF.esm
*CumOverlays.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*SexEd.esp
*TheAuctionhaus.esp
*PRP.esp
*PRP-Compat-UEL.esp
*PRP-Compat-UIL.esp
*StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp
*StartMeUpShaunDefaultAppearance.esp
*StopRemoveItems.esp
*DiscreteFemaleSkeleton.esp

For the time being, i'll try to start a new game to see if such an occurance will happen again or not, might be that the save file were corrupted the moment i install the skeleton fixes

Edited by lunacy05
On 8/6/2022 at 11:21 AM, lunacy05 said:

In trying to fix the issue with the skeleton.nif's CTDs, i went to install Discrete Female Skeleton - Looks Menu Customization Compendium, along with 1stPerson Skeleton with FO4HHS CompatibilityClassic Holstered Weapons - Additional Skeleton SupportClassic Holster Weapon System - Additional Skeleton Support for DFS. and finally, the Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB

During testing, it worked when i made my way to the USAF Satellite Station Olivia without experiencing CTDs, so i continue to play as normal until i start to encounter CTDs when i activate the workshop for Abernathy Farm. Then when i make my way back to Sanctuary, did a few things such as storing junk, appointing a settler as a provisioner and slept (i'm currently playing survival mode)...it was at this point, when i try to leave Sanctuary i would encounter several CTDs without fail, the moment i was about to reach to the bridge. 

Few of my saves are also compromised, as the game loads the save file, midway of it, it'll CTD, which forces me to load an older save before the corrupt save to continue playing. 

Buffout 4 didn't produce any crash logs after several CTDs. I tried to disable one mod at a time that i based on the previous crash logs that causes the CTDs, the Knee Fix, the Raider Extended Gang, even the Start Me Up Redux, so far those 3 mods weren't the cause. I also reinstalled Love Menu Compendium as well.

Here is my load order, hope that anyone could find out what are the issue with the CTDs:

Reveal hidden contents

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
*Natural Landscapes.esl
*HUDFramework.esm
*XDI.esm
*nukaproject.esl
*BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
*CompanionIvy.esm
*UglyRoaches.esl
*ImmersiveDogmeat.esl
*DDLL.esl
*CWSS Redux.esp
*AORobcoReconScope.esl
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl
*LadderVanilla.esl
*fo4r.esp
*prb.esp
*ECO.esp
*StartMeUp.esp
*TrueGrass.esp
*M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
*FIS-Naming-Weap-Armo-EN.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*A Forest.esp
*Leaf Piles Improved.esp
*NiceBush.esp
*RRTV_RobotModelKits.esp
*SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
*SmallerMoon.esp
*CBBE.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*CBBEHeadRearFix.esp
*detailedferalghouls2K.esp
*CompanionIvy_quest.esp
*llamaCompanionHeatherv2.esp
*FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
*W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
*SavrenXCreaturesPackDlcREDONE.esp
*SavrenXSynthHD.esp
*strongheight.esp
*GhoulBlood.esp
*Raider Gang Extended NPC (Fixed & Cleaned).esp
*TDMysteriousStrangerReplacer.esp
*SavrenXBetterRobotHDLibertyPrime.esp
*ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp
*IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp
*JNFA.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*Reload Sounds.esp
*HuntingRifleSounds.esp
*Faded Glory - Soundtrack Expansion.esp
*Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
*LOST Audio Tweaks.esp
*Ambient Wasteland.esp
*CGOsoundsplugin.esp
*BarefootFootstepExtended.esp
*RadiantBirdsv05.esp
*Laser Weapon Sound FIX.esp
*Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
*Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
*Realistic_conversations.esp
*PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
*ImmersiveGenericDialogues.esp
*NoSharedDogmeatTemplate.esp
*EveryonesBestFriend.esp
*DogmeatNoOpeningDoors.esp
*BetterCompanions.esp
*CompanionHealThyself.esp
*XP From Companion Kills.esp
*ImmersiveRadiation.esp
*BottlesFromAll .esp
*BottelingWater.esp
*Cleaner&DirtierSoups.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp
*MMMFO4.esp
*dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
*dD-Reduced Explosion Force.esp
*Realistic Death Physics.esp
*RainofBrassPetals.esp
*Realistic Sprinting.esp
*Wet Effects.esp
*LongfellowCabin_Bridge.esp
*Eli_FahabaShack.esp
*InsideJobs.esp
*stumbleuponinteriors.esp
*Commonwealth Overhaul.esp
*DCGuard_Overhaul.esp
*GoodneighborExpanded.esp
*TrainBar.esp
*Ketaros_Treasures.esp
*The Lost Vault.esp
*CSEPBountyMod.esp
*Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_GunForHire_Addon.esp
*Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
*DeployableTurretsPack.esp
*DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
*LooksMirror.esp
*MYLadyKillerBed.esp
*move that workbench!.esp
*PWR.esp
*SolarPower.esp
*dinomore.esp
*BetterJunkFences.esp
*BedFix.esp
*Far harbor perk fix (as described).esp
*Fixed Alpha Map.esp
*Flicker Fixer.esp
*InsideJobs_UFO4P.esp
*CuredMoleratDisease.esp
*PlasmaImpactFix.esp
*QuazRadioModelReplacer.esp
*RemoveTrishNote.esp
*RobcoFunMagazine.esp
*No Aggro Impact Landing.esp
*NAC.esp
*NAC-FH.esp
*NAC-NW.esp
*NAC X Tweaks.esp
*UltraInteriorLighting.esp
*UltraExteriorLighting.esp
*Live Action Handy Pre-War.esp
*NightTimeGodRaysAllinOne.esp
*Wasteland Illumination.esp
*Wetness Shader Fix.esp
*zElevatorLights.esp
*Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
*SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor.esp
*SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Optimized.esp
*SavrenX HD DLC Armor and Clothes.esp
*SavrenX SuperMutant Armor HD.esp
*SavrenXHdDlcPowerArmor.esp
*EAMR.esp
*Look At Me TE.esp
*NukaRaidersArmorFixer.esp
*SuperDuperWraparoundGoggles.esp
*Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
*Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
*SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
*VWR - Explosives.esp
*Melee Replacer.esp
*AVBMGReplace.esp
*UsefulCrank.esp
*4xFusionCore.esp
*Lazman Female Outfit Replacer.esp
*Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
*ModularVaultSuit.esp
*F4CW10mmSMG.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*3dscopes-robcorecon.esp
*Zapgun.esp
*AAF.esm
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*AAFThemes.esl
*SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*SnapdragonAnimations.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*AAF_Prostitution.esp
*Just Business.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*GetDirty.esp
*GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
*AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
*Animated_Fannies.esp
*AAF_Spectators.esp
*WashOutThatCum.esl
*PPF.esm
*CumOverlays.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*SexEd.esp
*TheAuctionhaus.esp
*PRP.esp
*PRP-Compat-UEL.esp
*PRP-Compat-UIL.esp
*StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp
*StartMeUpShaunDefaultAppearance.esp
*StopRemoveItems.esp
*DiscreteFemaleSkeleton.esp

For the time being, i'll try to start a new game to see if such an occurance will happen again or not, might be that the save file were corrupted the moment i install the skeleton fixes

Okay... First off, you shouldn't need the CHW support mods because the newest version of CHW has support for multiple skeletons built into it (mentioned in the desc of the additional skeleton support mod page). If you are not using the FO4 High Heels mod (a quick search shows no sign of the FO4HHS in your mod list), you shouldn't have the camera patch mod in your list. 

When you say activate the workshop, are you doing that via the key or by interacting with the workbench?

My first thought would be trying a new game without start me up and see if the skeleton.nif crash keeps happening. Fixed or otherwise, that mod has always been a pain in the ass. I haven't tested SMU redux yet, but i've played with raider gans extended and the knee fix together, and it's given me no issues. SMU is the only outlier in that trinity that could be janking things up.

As for the sanctuary crashing, if it's similar to what I had run into back in the day with SS1, it's something like a building or texture mesh that is trying to load but fails. If you still have a sanctuary save, load it up, and wait for the game to finish loading everything before trying to move around. Don't move or do anything, If the game crashes before everything finishes loading, that could narrow it down a bit. 

If you are using MO2 (which I really hope you are), I want you to export your mod list into a csv. The plugin list doesn't show ever mod currently running in the list, and with all the tomfuckery going on with your list, I feel like there's something else going on that's still hidden. To do this, right click any mod in the window, Click on All mods, and then export to CSV at the bottom. In the window that pops up, select "Only active (checked) mods from your current profile", and only choose the following columns: Mod_priority, Mod_Name, Mod-Status, and Mod_Version. Post the result like you did your plugin list. 

Also, have you at any point used Vortex? If so, have you re-installed the game after you stopped using Vortex?

9 hours ago, asebw said:

Okay... First off, you shouldn't need the CHW support mods because the newest version of CHW has support for multiple skeletons built into it (mentioned in the desc of the additional skeleton support mod page). If you are not using the FO4 High Heels mod (a quick search shows no sign of the FO4HHS in your mod list), you shouldn't have the camera patch mod in your list. 

I missed reading that part in the description in the mod's page, my goof on that part, i'll remove those two mods since they're not needed anymore, thank you for pointing that out

*Update* When i removed the Classic Holstered Weapons - Additional Skeleton Support mod off and load the game, the weapon doesn't show up when holstered, forcing me to reinstall the mod back and when i get back into the game, the holster's back.

When you say activate the workshop, are you doing that via the key or by interacting with the workbench?

It's when i interact with the workbench during that time, though it doesn't immediately CTD but does so in a few seconds later if i recalled correctly

My first thought would be trying a new game without start me up and see if the skeleton.nif crash keeps happening. Fixed or otherwise, that mod has always been a pain in the ass. I haven't tested SMU redux yet, but i've played with raider gans extended and the knee fix together, and it's given me no issues. SMU is the only outlier in that trinity that could be janking things up.

Yes, i'm currently starting a new game, and yes, SMU, especially Redux version, that i had occurred a few weird instances where i either couldn't click the "Load" page to see my load files, or that the smoking/auto save doesn't work when i was on a new game. So i had to start another new game, and so far, no such occurrences happened again with the load bug or that the smoking/autosave bug.

I also agree that skeleton.nif had annoyed me quite a number of times before you recommended the discrete female skeleton mod fix.

I will continue to further test in this new game and see if there's anymore issues with it

As for the sanctuary crashing, if it's similar to what I had run into back in the day with SS1, it's something like a building or texture mesh that is trying to load but fails. If you still have a sanctuary save, load it up, and wait for the game to finish loading everything before trying to move around. Don't move or do anything, If the game crashes before everything finishes loading, that could narrow it down a bit. 

Unfortunately i already removed my old save files as i'm currently starting a new game, But i will continue testing to see if such an occurrence will happen again in the future or not, i will report my progress if there's anything changes

If you are using MO2 (which I really hope you are), I want you to export your mod list into a csv. The plugin list doesn't show ever mod currently running in the list, and with all the tomfuckery going on with your list, I feel like there's something else going on that's still hidden. To do this, right click any mod in the window, Click on All mods, and then export to CSV at the bottom. In the window that pops up, select "Only active (checked) mods from your current profile", and only choose the following columns: Mod_priority, Mod_Name, Mod-Status, and Mod_Version. Post the result like you did your plugin list. 

Yes, i'm using MO2 (i also have Vortex but MO2 is what most people's preference in modding fallout 4). Here is the csv that i copied from my mod list

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version
"0000","+","Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0",""
"0001","+","DLC: Wasteland Workshop",""
"0002","+","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop",""
"0003","+","DLC: Nuka-World",""
"0004","+","DLC: Far Harbor",""
"0005","+","DLC: Contraptions Workshop",""
"0006","+","DLC: Automatron",""
"0008","+","Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch","d2022.5.23.0"
"0009","+","Fallout 4 Revisions (FO4R)","d2022.7.8.0"
"0010","+","Perk Rebalance (PRB)","d2022.7.8.0"
"0011","+","ECO 2.5.7","d2022.7.8.0"
"0012","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio -","d2022.7.7.0"
"0013","+","FO4 HD Overhaul Materials Glowing Sea","d2022.7.8.0"
"0014","+","SavrenX Organic Gore","d2022.5.23.0"
"0015","+","Natural Landscapes 2K","d2022.7.8.0"
"0016","+","OpTicTrukZ Plants and Herbs Revamp","d2022.7.8.0"
"0017","+","TrueGrass","d2022.7.8.0"
"0018","+","True Grass - Vanilla","d2022.7.8.0"
"0020","+","Address Library","d2022.5.23.0"
"0021","+","Buffout 4","d2022.7.7.0"
"0022","+","Fallout Priority 3.0.0","d2022.7.8.0"
"0023","+","Sprint Stuttering Fix","d2022.5.23.0"
"0024","+","High FPS Physics Fix","d2022.7.7.0"
"0025","+","Classic Holstered Weapons -","d2022.7.8.0"
"0026","+","Bullet Counted Reload - v.2.00","d2022.5.23.0"
"0028","+","Mod Configuration Menu 1.39","d2022.5.23.0"
"0029","+","FallUI - HUD","1.6.0.0b"
"0030","+","DEF_UI Iconlibs Rescaled and Fixed - Uncolored","d2022.5.23.0"
"0031","+","FallUI","2.1.1.0"
"0032","+","FallUI - Icon Library","1.0.0.0"
"0033","+","FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter","2.1.0.0"
"0034","+","FallUI - Map","2.1.0.0"
"0035","+","FallUI - Workbench","1.4.0.0"
"0036","+","LooksMenu","d2022.5.23.0"
"0037","+","Looks Menu Customization Compendium","d2022.5.23.0"
"0038","+","HUDFramework 1.0f","d2022.5.23.0"
"0039","+","Extended Dialogue Interface 1.3.6","d2022.5.23.0"
"0041","+","A Forest 0.8","d2022.7.8.0"
"0042","+","Ash Pile and Goo Puddle 2K","d2022.5.23.0"
"0043","+","bitethebullet","d2022.5.23.0"
"0044","+","Better Ammo Boxes Overhaul","1.0.0.0"
"0045","+","Far Harbor 45-70 Box Retexture","d2022.5.23.0"
"0046","+","Nuka World 7.62 Ammo Box","d2022.5.23.0"
"0047","+","better ivy vines01 2k green","d2022.7.8.0"
"0048","+","2k Bloody Realistic","d2022.5.23.0"
"0049","+","Bullet Casings Redone","d2022.5.23.0"
"0050","+","Burnt Magazines and Comics Retexture.zip","d2022.5.23.0"
"0051","+","CC's HD Flag Replacers - 2K - 1.0","d2022.5.23.0"
"0052","+","Delightful Dead Fish HD - Healthy Version","d2022.7.8.0"
"0053","+","Emissary of Wind Pre-War Books","d2022.5.23.0"
"0054","+","Fatih's Ultimate Window Overhaul Redone","4.0.0.0"
"0055","+","Leaf Piles Improved","d2022.5.23.0"
"0056","+","Library and Subway Tokens HD remastered 2k","d2022.5.23.0"
"0057","+","Lily Pads","d2022.5.23.0"
"0058","+","pond scum remover","d2022.5.23.0"
"0059","+","NXGEN - Nice Bush","1.11.0.0"
"0060","+","Proper Flyers And Posters","2.0.0.0"
"0061","+","Ephla's Unique Chems - Vanilla Chem Retextures ONLY","d2022.5.23.0"
"0062","+","Retextured Water - by Ben Ephla","d2022.7.8.0"
"0063","+","Ephla's Unique First Aid Kits","d2022.5.23.0"
"0064","+","Robot Model Kit 4K Retextures and Collectable Boxes 1.0","d2022.7.8.0"
"0065","+","SavrenX Food and Foodware","d2022.5.23.0"
"0066","+","Sweetroll 5000 GROSS","d2022.5.23.0"
"0067","+","Nuka Project 2k esl","d2022.5.23.0"
"0068","+","Trash and Rubble Pile Replacer","1.0.0.0"
"0069","+","Visible Galaxy - Stars Sold Seperately","d2022.5.23.0"
"0070","+","HD Moon with Phases","d2022.5.23.0"
"0071","+","Smaller Moon","d2022.5.23.0"
"0072","+","No Holotape Tease - Texture Replacement","d2022.5.23.0"
"0074","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","2.6.3.0"
"0075","+","BodyTalk","f3.00"
"0076","+","HN66nXAZOMN_FO4_DistinctiveTeeth","d2022.5.23.0"
"0077","+","FCO - HD Eyes","d2022.5.23.0"
"0078","+","Nuanced Eye Reflection MainfileV5","d2022.5.23.0"
"0079","+","Natasha Face Texture - Non-ESP","d2022.5.23.0"
"0080","+","Extended Facial Sculpting Main File - AIO Installer","d2022.5.23.0"
"0081","+","Realistic Facial Proportions - For Females","d2022.5.23.0"
"0082","+","Eye Liner Masks","d2022.5.23.0"
"0083","+","Lip Liner Mask","d2022.5.23.0"
"0084","+","Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2_5a - BA2 version","d2022.5.23.0"
"0085","+","MiscHairstyle","d2022.5.23.0"
"0086","+","Wasteland Salon","d2022.5.23.0"
"0087","+","Wasteland Salon Lighter Haircolours Option","d2022.5.23.0"
"0088","+","FSM Body Textures Extreme - Clean - Full","1.0.0.0"
"0089","+","LooksMenu - Pubes Forever (Fallout 4 Edition)","1.0.0.0"
"0091","+","CBBE Head Rear Fix Remake","d2022.5.23.0"
"0092","+","Additional Body Textures","2.0.0.0"
"0093","+","CBBE Head Rear Fix Remake with Ghouls Revamped","d2022.5.23.0"
"0094","+","Detailed Feral Ghouls - Better Performance","d2022.5.23.0"
"0095","+","CompanionIvy","d2022.7.9.0"
"0096","+","llamaCompanionHeather","d2022.7.9.0"
"0097","+","HeatherCasdinCBBE-BodyslideWithPhysics","d2022.7.9.0"
"0098","+","Better Children Face Mesh and Presets","1.2.0.0"
"0099","+","FO4 NPCs Travel","d2022.5.23.0"
"0100","+","We Are The Minutemen","d2022.7.9.0"
"0101","+","SavrenX Creature Pack DLC REDONE","d2022.7.9.0"
"0102","+","SavrenX Synth HD","d2022.5.23.0"
"0103","+","SSS-mutants","d2022.7.9.0"
"0104","+","Super Mutants HD","d2022.5.23.0"
"0105","+","HD SuperMutant Eye Textures","d2022.5.23.0"
"0106","+","More Feral Ghouls. A Zombie Mod","d2022.7.9.0"
"0107","+","Raider Gang Extended DLC Compatibility Update","d2022.5.23.0"
"0108","+","Ugly Roaches","d2022.5.23.0"
"0109","+","Mysterious Stranger Replacer","d2022.5.23.0"
"0110","+","SavrenX Better Robots and HD Liberty Prime","d2022.5.23.0"
"0112","+","CBP Physics for F4","d2022.7.7.0"
"0113","+","OCBPC","d2022.7.9.0"
"0114","+","MTM CBP Physics Preset","1.8.2.0"
"0115","+","ZeX Extended Skeleton","d2022.5.23.0"
"0116","+","Immersive Animations","d2022.5.23.0"
"0117","+","Better Female Walk (Average Jiggle)","d2022.5.23.0"
"0118","+","Alternative Walk Animation","d2022.7.9.0"
"0119","+","Squat Sneak - Vanilla","d2022.7.9.0"
"0120","+","Stand Straight idle","d2022.7.9.0"
"0121","+","JNFA 1.4.1","d2022.5.23.0"
"0122","+","Sitting Female Animation replacer","d2022.5.23.0"
"0123","+","Smokeable Cigars - Cigarettes - Joints","d2022.5.23.0"
"0124","+","Lowered Weapons 1.1","d2022.5.23.0"
"0125","+","Pistol Reanimation Pack","d2022.5.23.0"
"0126","+","Hunting Rifle Animation Replacer","d2022.5.23.0"
"0128","+","Faded Glory - A Post-Apocalyptic Soundscape","d2022.7.9.0"
"0129","+","Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - ALL DLC","d2022.7.9.0"
"0130","+","LOST Audio Tweaks","d2022.7.7.0"
"0131","+","Ambient Wasteland","d2022.5.23.0"
"0132","+","CGO - weapon sound overhaul 2.4.2","d2022.5.23.0"
"0133","+","Barefoot Footstep Extended - ESP","d2022.5.23.0"
"0134","+","Barefoot Footstep Extended Sound Package - original version","d2022.5.23.0"
"0135","+","BetterVertibirdSound 1.1","d2022.5.23.0"
"0136","+","Consistent shell audio","d2022.5.23.0"
"0137","+","F.E.R.A.L -Feral Ghouls Sounds Rework","d2022.5.23.0"
"0138","+","Radiant Birds","d2022.5.23.0"
"0139","+","Radiant Birds (Less Radiant)","d2022.5.23.0"
"0140","+","NPC's Institute Laser Weapon Sound FIX","d2022.5.23.0"
"0141","+","Project Reality Footsteps FO4 1.7 BA2","d2022.5.23.0"
"0142","+","Quieter Settlements","0.31.0.0"
"0143","+","Realistic Conversations","d2022.5.23.0"
"0144","+","Realistic Minigun Sounds","d2022.5.23.0"
"0145","+","Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul","d2022.5.23.0"
"0146","+","Immersive Generic Dialogue","d2022.5.23.0"
"0148","+","NoSharedDogmeatTemplate","d2022.5.23.0"
"0149","+","Everyone's Best Friend","d2022.5.23.0"
"0150","+","All Dogs No Door Opening","d2022.7.9.0"
"0151","+","BetterCompanions","d2022.7.9.0"
"0152","+","Immersive Dogmeat - ESL","d2022.5.23.0"
"0153","+","Companion_Heal_Thyself_v","d2022.7.9.0"
"0154","+","EXP From companion kills","d2022.5.23.0"
"0155","+","Immersive Radiation","d2022.7.9.0"
"0156","+","Bottles for All","d2022.5.23.0"
"0157","+","BottleWateranyAnytime 1.1","d2022.5.23.0"
"0158","+","Cleaner and Dirtier Soups","d2022.5.23.0"
"0159","+","Distributed DLC Leveled Lists 1.1.0","d2022.5.23.0"
"0160","+","Don't Stop Protecting Me","d2022.5.23.0"
"0161","+","Gore Overhaul 3.0 -Reload","d2022.5.23.0"
"0162","+","CROSS_GoreCrits_91g","d2022.5.23.0"
"0163","+","More Map Markers - ESP Version","d2022.5.23.0"
"0164","+","Realistic Ragdoll Force","d2022.5.23.0"
"0165","+","Reduced Explosion Force","d2022.5.23.0"
"0166","+","Realistic Death Physics - No Animations","d2022.5.23.0"
"0167","+","Rain of Brass Petals - Shell Casings 1.1","d2022.5.23.0"
"0168","+","Realistic Sprinting","d2022.5.23.0"
"0169","+","Wet Effects","d2022.5.23.0"
"0170","+","Encounter Zone Recalculation","d2022.5.23.0"
"0171","+","Better Lootable Vehicles of the Commonwealth","d2022.8.6.0"
"0173","+","Bridge from Far Harbor to Longfellow's Cabin","d2022.7.9.0"
"0174","+","Far Harbor Shack","d2022.7.9.0"
"0175","+","Inside Jobs - Commonwealth Interiors Add-On","d2022.7.9.0"
"0176","+","Stumble Upon Interiors","d2022.7.9.0"
"0177","+","Commonwealth Wilderness Overhaul","d2022.7.9.0"
"0178","+","A Diamond City Story - Main File","d2022.7.9.0"
"0179","+","A Diamond City Story - Author's choice textures","d2022.7.9.0"
"0180","+","Goodneighbor Expanded","d2022.7.9.0"
"0181","+","Better The Third Rail","d2022.7.9.0"
"0182","+","Ketaros Treasures","d2022.7.9.0"
"0183","+","The Lost Vault","d2022.7.9.0"
"0184","+","CSEP Commonwealth Killer","d2022.7.17.0"
"0185","+","Gun For Hire - Main File","d2022.7.18.0"
"0187","+","Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture - DLC EDITION","d2022.5.23.0"
"0188","+","Deployable Turret Pack 2","2.3.0.0"
"0189","+","Increased Build Limit Enhanced 4K","d2022.5.23.0"
"0190","+","LooksMirror","d2022.5.23.0"
"0191","+","2k (MYBed) Lovers Luxury Bed - the LADY KILLER","d2022.7.9.0"
"0192","+","Move That Workbench","d2022.7.9.0"
"0193","+","PWR - Passive Water Resources","d2022.5.23.0"
"0194","+","Repaired Wall-Clock - Vanilla and Homemaker Mesh Replacer","d2022.7.9.0"
"0195","+","Solar Power Version 1.3.1","d2022.7.9.0"
"0196","+","Less shitty industrial wall lights","1.3.0.0"
"0197","+","Dino's Decorations - clutter arrangements for your settlements","d2022.5.23.0"
"0198","+","Place Everywhere","d2022.7.9.0"
"0199","+","Snappable Junk Fences","d2022.5.23.0"
"0200","+","CWSS Redux v","d2022.7.10.0"
"0201","+","Climbable Ladders ESL - Vanilla","d2022.7.31.0"
"0203","+","Blood Pack Mesh Fix","d2022.5.23.0"
"0204","+","Crafting Highlight Fix 1.8.8","d2022.5.23.0"
"0205","+","Far Harbor Bed Fix","d2022.5.23.0"
"0206","+","Far harbor perk fix (as described)","d2022.7.9.0"
"0207","+","Fixed Alpha Map","d2022.5.23.0"
"0208","+","Flicker Fixer ESL v5.7","5.7.0.0"
"0209","+","The Nuka Project and Immersive Animation Framework Patch","d2022.5.23.0"
"0210","+","Inside Jobs - UFO4P Patch ESL","d2022.7.9.0"
"0211","+","Less Exaggerated Blood Impacts","d2022.5.23.0"
"0212","+","Limited Time MoleRat Disease and Craftable Cure","d2022.5.23.0"
"0213","+","Plasma Impact Fix 1.1","d2022.5.23.0"
"0214","+","Quaz's Radio Model Replacer","d2022.7.9.0"
"0215","+","Remove Trish's Note","d2022.7.9.0"
"0216","+","Red Menace Magazine","d2022.7.9.0"
"0217","+","SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor Fix","d2022.5.23.0"
"0218","+","SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Fix for Suit Dirty and Mobsters","d2022.5.23.0"
"0219","+","SavrenX Better Robots and HD Liberty Prime Turret Decal Fix","d2022.5.23.0"
"0220","+","SavrenX HD Settlement and Clutters Fix oxygen Tank","d2022.5.23.0"
"0221","+","Transparent glass werks and bottles bugfix","d2022.5.23.0"
"0222","+","No Aggro Impact Landing","d2022.5.23.0"
"0223","+","NPC Drinking Fix","d2022.7.13.0"
"0224","+","Discrete Female Skeleton - Looks Menu Customization Compendium","d2022.8.6.0"
"0225","+","Classic Holstered Weapons - Additional Skeleton Support","d2022.8.6.0"
"0226","+","Classic Holster Weapon System - Additional Skeleton Support for DFS","d2022.8.6.0"
"0227","+","1stPerson Skeleton with FO4HHS Compatibility","d2022.8.6.0"
"0228","+","Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE","3.0.0.0"
"0230","+","NAC X Legacy edition","d2022.5.23.0"
"0231","+","NAC X Tweaks","d2022.7.9.0"
"0232","+","GRIX_NACX_Rainsplash_Killer No Esp","d2022.5.23.0"
"0233","+","NAC X - No Bloom - Low HDR Tweaks and FOG - 2K Clouds","d2022.5.23.0"
"0234","+","Ultra Interior Lighting","d2022.5.23.0"
"0235","+","Ultra Exterior Lighting","d2022.5.23.0"
"0236","+","Live Action Handy - Pre-War - Repack","d2022.5.23.0"
"0237","+","Night Time God Rays","d2022.5.23.0"
"0238","+","Workshop Spotlight Fix","1.0.0.0DLC"
"0239","+","Workshop Lightbulb Emittance Fix","d2022.5.23.0"
"0240","+","Wasteland Illumination","d2022.5.23.0"
"0241","+","Wetness Shader Fix","d2022.7.7.0"
"0242","+","ElevatorLights Apple Cake edition (esp)","d2022.7.9.0"
"0243","+","Radiant Clouds and Fogs","1.3.0.0"
"0245","+","SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor","d2022.5.24.0"
"0246","+","SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Optimized","d2022.5.24.0"
"0247","+","SavrenX HD DLC Armor and Clothes","d2022.5.24.0"
"0248","+","SavrenX Super Mutant Armor HD","d2022.5.24.0"
"0249","+","SavrenX Power Armor HD DLC","d2022.5.24.0"
"0250","+","Eyewear and mask retexture","d2022.5.24.0"
"0251","+","Kala BOS Retexture","d2022.5.24.0"
"0252","+","Look At Me - Triggermen Edition","2.0.0.0"
"0253","+","Nuka Armor Only","d2022.5.24.0"
"0254","+","Super Duper Wraparound Goggles","d2022.5.24.0"
"0255","+","Consistent Power Armor Overhaul","d2022.5.24.0"
"0256","+","Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul","d2022.5.24.0"
"0257","+","Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul - 2.0","d2022.5.24.0"
"0258","+","SavrenX Weapon HD DLC","d2022.5.24.0"
"0259","+","VWR - Vanilla Weapons Redone - Explosives","d2022.5.24.0"
"0260","+","AnotherOne Vanilla Weapon Replacer","d2022.5.24.0"
"0261","+","AnotherOne Vanilla Weapon Replacer - ESL-flagged plugin","d2022.7.10.0"
"0262","+","Less Bulky Laser Rifle","d2022.7.10.0"
"0263","+","Laser Rifle Full Grip Stock","d2022.5.24.0"
"0264","+","RobCo Recon Scope Replacer - Main File","d2022.5.23.0"
"0265","+","Post-apocalyptic homemade weapons Replacer Assault Rifle ENG","d2022.5.24.0"
"0266","+","Nina's Proper Pipe Guns","d2022.5.24.0"
"0267","+","Useful Crank - Laser Musket doesn't require ammo","d2022.7.10.0"
"0268","+","BCR- Lever Action Rifle","d2022.5.23.0"
"0269","+","4x Longer Fusion Core","d2022.7.18.0"
"0270","+","Female Outfit Replacer","4.0.0.0"
"0271","+","2Pac CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 - Feathered Dress fix","5.0.0.0"
"0273","+","Backpacks of the Commonwealth","1.5.4.0"
"0275","+","10mm SMG","d2022.5.24.0"
"0276","+","See-Through-Scopes","2.5.1.0"
"0277","+","Zap Gun","d2022.7.22.0"
"0279","+","Advanced Animation Framework","161.1.0.0b"
"0280","+","AAF Vanilla Sex Animations Theme","210819.0.0.0"
"0281","+","AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes","210819.0.0.0"
"0282","+","Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4","5.0.0.0"
"0283","+","FO4 Animations by Leito","d2022.7.10.0"
"0284","+","Four-Play Animations by Crazy","d2022.7.18.0"
"0285","+","Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17","1.0.0.0"
"0286","+","Atomic Lust","2.6.1.0b"
"0287","+","SavageCabbages Animation Pack","1.2.8.0"
"0288","+","BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3","2.3.0.0"
"0289","+","Snapdragon Animations v","d2022.7.14.0"
"0290","+","AAF Creature Resources","1.1.4.0"
"0291","+","Ultimate AAF Patch","2.6.50.0"
"0292","+","Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix","1.0.7.0_Fixed"
"0293","+","AAF Sex Em Up 1.12","d2022.7.10.0"
"0294","+","AAF Sex Em Up XML Addon V","d2022.7.10.0"
"0295","+","AAF Prostitution 0.86.6","d2022.7.10.0"
"0296","+","Just Business","d2022.7.14.0"
"0297","+","AAF Violate","1.58.0.0"
"0298","+","Get Dirty (take a bath)","d2022.7.10.0"
"0299","+","GET DIRTY Texture fix","d2022.7.11.0"
"0300","+","AAF Dirty Sex","d2022.7.10.0"
"0301","+","AAF Spectators v","d2022.7.10.0"
"0302","+","Whistle Sound Replacer","d2022.7.10.0"
"0303","+","CumOverlays v","d2022.7.12.0"
"0304","+","CumOverlays","d2022.7.12.0"
"0305","+","Wash Out That Cum","1.2.0.0"
"0306","+","SexAttributes","d2022.7.12.0"
"0307","+","NSFW soundpack","d2022.7.13.0"
"0308","+","Sex Education","d2022.7.14.0"
"0309","+","The Auction House BETA","d2022.7.15.0"
"0311","+","Previsibines Repair Pack","0.59.5.0"
"0312","+","Start Me Up Redux (Normal-XDI Dialogue)","d2022.8.2.0"
"0313","+","Don't Remove Items - Start Me Up Compatibility","d2022.8.2.0"
"0314","+","Bodyslide Preset 1",""
"0315","+","Output 1",""

Also, have you at any point used Vortex? If so, have you re-installed the game after you stopped using Vortex?

I use Vortex on my other games, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas. I never used Vortex for Fallout 4, and i have reinstalled Fallout 4 and focused on primarily using MO2 for Fallout 4 only 

Edited by lunacy05