PJ - Beast Feet and Beast Shoes UUNP W.I.P

PJ - Beast Feet and Beast Shoes UUNP W.I.P

View File

This is a very old mod i made, i haven't made any progress because i haven't play Skyrim in a while, tbh i really don't have plans to continue with it at the moment, maybe one day i will continue on it, in the meanwhile i hope you guys get some use out of it!

This mod converts the beast race's feet to give them a more "beast" feel to them, also converts a few leg-gear to make sure those claws don't ruin the inside of the shoes! also converts "Better Claws and Gauntlets" naked hands to UUNP, so they can both be use with UUNP body.

Of course this mod uses assests form "Better Claws and Gauntlets", so all credit goes to the creator of that mod, Derok.

This mod works with both Argonian and Khajiit and as far as i know, also wroks with custom textures for both races.

How to use

Simply build the outfits in Bodyslide after installing the mod and activate the .esp, that's all.

If you want to continue with this conversion mod, feel free to do so.

Also if you encounter any issues let me know.

Credits go to Derok and his amazing mod that you can get right here

59 minutes ago, DoritoJunkie said:

How did you get claws on them feet anyway? Been trying to figure that out myself

I use the claws from "Better Claws and Gauntlets", and i place them on the feet and rig them using bodyslide's outfit studio, that's where i make most of my mods.

I can go in more detail if you want.

19 minutes ago, DoritoJunkie said:

sure, go ahead

Once in Outfit studio i created a new project using UUNP feet as the base, once they load it i drag and drop the .nif file (mesh) of the hands from the mod "Better Claws and Gauntlets" i delete the hands (which is easy cause the nails and the hands are different models) after that i moved the nails onto each toe (which in outfit studio that took a little while) after that i went to "bones" section on Outfit studio and erase all the weight paint from the nails, after that i weight painted the nails with the skeleton's feet and then i just went to "Sliders" tab and press "conform all" after that i just save the project, placing the filepath to the file where the body meshes for the naked bodies are and name it "beastfeet" and then i build the feet on bodyslide like you would for a new bodyslide outfit.

After that i open CK, i create a new .esp (the mod's info) and i go to armor addon, i look for "naked" bodyparts (these are the naked body meshes), i select "nakedfeetargonian" and "nakedfeetkhajiit" select the new feet meshes for both races, argonian and khajiit and then you save the .esp and activate it, as far as i remeber that's how i did it!

If you're planning to create a mod or something, i could help if you want, i don't know how to create a armor or bodypart from scratch, but i have basic knowledge on the creation kit and a little bit advanced knowldege on Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, i also know how to create textures and re-textures.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2021 at 10:37 AM, LustyBeast said:

Hello Pickle_Juice, thank you for your mod.

I always want this for a long long times ago.

I don't even know we can do this easily by using Outfit Studio, so I try to do it by myself.

My mod here.

I am here to say thank you very much.

Sorry for the long time in replying, but im very glad this let you know on how to do it! hehe is pretty easy to use bodyslide to make outfits! you can even Rig them! so that means you can create your own outfits, it's a really neat tool and it's the one i've been using a lot!

• 6 months later...

Much as I love this mod, I've had a problem with a recent Skyrim install. There's a notable seam between my Khajiit's legs and feet, as if the ankles are just floating an inch in the air. I remember looking high and low for a way to fix this seam problem, and trying various methods, but none work. Am I doing something wrong on my end, or does something need to be fixed as this is a WIP? I've used the BodySlide editor thing and everything before (albeit I'm still a total newb), and I thought I got it to work the first time I used it.

• 3 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, RavenousRaziya said:

Much as I love this mod, I've had a problem with a recent Skyrim install. There's a notable seam between my Khajiit's legs and feet, as if the ankles are just floating an inch in the air. I remember looking high and low for a way to fix this seam problem, and trying various methods, but none work. Am I doing something wrong on my end, or does something need to be fixed as this is a WIP? I've used the BodySlide editor thing and everything before (albeit I'm still a total newb), and I thought I got it to work the first time I used it.

Hello! apologies for the super long delay in the reply! i never had notfications on for this mod, but i do have a fix, i think, load up outfit studio, load up the feet, then "add project" select "unified bodies" and load up the feet, delete the original feet, leave the nails, and then save.

done

• 2 months later...