I downloaded the WhickedWims mod and I ONLY have the basegame. I just downloaded the Gogo Stang dance pole from the 19 Sims 4 Blog and the Chaleara_GoGo_Pose_Push_Ups_loop.package as well. I placed the Gogo Stang dance pole in my bedroom in the game and for some reason I can't get my sim to do the poses even after watching the video?! Am I the only one experiencing this problem and if so; is there a more simple dance pole download and pole poses elsewhere or is this the only option?

Also is there a working mod for a strip club that my sim can use to dance and make money WITHOUT an add-on or can you not do that without the Get To Work Expansion Pack?!??!

?H-E-L-P  ME  P-L-E-A-S-E!!!?

3 hours ago, AsianBarbie said:

I do have this mod and I love it, but it doesn't have the pole dancing option. It does have the lap dancing option though. 

"Your sims will now be able to pole dance on the new "Stripping Pole - "Hoe It Up" found in the "Skills And Activities""

Did you place the pole and it does not work? 

22 hours ago, Oops19 said:

"Your sims will now be able to pole dance on the new "Stripping Pole - "Hoe It Up" found in the "Skills And Activities""

Did you place the pole and it does not work? 

I AM AN IDIOT. ?

When I downloaded the Hoe It Up Mod, I would instantly just copy and paste what I got zipped out of the folder and didn't realize there was another folder labeled "Objects," and that's why I didn't get it to work. Smh. 

Now I am enjoying my sim pole dancing! HURRAY! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!

Archived