IGNORED

How to manipulate racemenu slider values in game?

Is there a document or tutorial somewhere that describes how to access and manipulate the values of racemenu-specific slider variables etc. via in game items or spells, probably via scripts?

That sort of thing could be universally useful - if it's possible, which I think it should be.

1 hour ago, Doc_Ctdm said:

Is there a document or tutorial somewhere that describes how to access and manipulate the values of racemenu-specific slider variables etc. via in game items or spells, probably via scripts?

That sort of thing could be universally useful - if it's possible, which I think it should be.

You can maybe spy in Charmers of the Reach mod, they at least added new sliders, don't know about manipulating of existing sliders. 

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

You can maybe spy in Charmers of the Reach mod, they at least added new sliders, don't know about manipulating of existing sliders. 

I believe what the OP is asking for is something that does it in game, like a spell effect, that doesn't require console and racemenu.

Example: Create an Ahegao expression. Adjust iris spread to make the eyes crossed, adjust eyelid open to widen the eyes, adjust the eyebrow arch and height to give a surprised look.

As for can it be done, yes. I'm pretty sure it can because that must be how Aroused Nips works.

I checked out that mod, and Aroused Nips (and similar mods) all seem to manipulate bodyslide morphs, rather than altering individual slider data directly, so I don't know how applicable this method would be to other things. Can a similar method be used to, say, adjust the 'Height' data, or scale on the 'Left buttock' or 'skin tone' or something? I have to wonder, because if it were the case, why use a bodyslide morph instead of just scaling the nipple bone dynamically based on the existing sliders?

I don't even know enough of the answer to know if the question even makes sense.

Surely someone out there has a mod with a potion or spell that directly accesses the same data used by bodyslide (and bodyslide addons). Bodyslide has been around for like, 7 years.