Need help with my modlist before i go crazy

virulenz

Okay, i installed the Game and a few mods...instant Crash

I updated the Game to 3.3.0...crash before the menu

I disabled all Mods...works, but is  boring

I reenabled a few Mods - works until a Chara is created/selected, but if i hit the start Button in the Game & Mod Setting Screen it crashes after loading ~50% (even if i reset all Settings to default)

Now i need help to find the Culprits because the Game needs 45 min only to start and i cannot try every single Mod without loosing my mind, my calm and my will to play. 

btw, is there a way to boost the gamestart? Like crappy looking Settings for testing only. 

Time for some Infos:

Win7 Ultimate x64

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770

20gb RAM

Game Version 3.3.0

DLC: All

All installed Mods=
{
    "mod/DW DZ.mod" "mod/Dark World Extras - Graphics Replacement.mod" "mod/DWFM Races Classic Monsters.mod" "mod/DWFM Races DWSE.mod" "mod/DWFM Dicks Tits.mod" "mod/DWFM Races Fae.mod" "mod/DWFM Fairy Tales.mod" "mod/DWFM Races Far East.mod" "mod/DWFM Races HH.mod" "mod/Dark World Reborn - Graphics Replacement.mod" "mod/DWFantasy.mod" "mod/Dark World Extras.mod" "mod/NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions - Graphics Replacement.mod" "mod/pureblood.mod" "mod/LuxuriaFantasia.mod" "mod/sexlife.mod" "mod/VO_WitchCharacter.mod" "mod/bigger_events.mod" "mod/Cheri - Extended Marriage.mod" "mod/Cheri - Free Love.mod" "mod/Cheri - Sexual Favors.mod" "mod/Cheri - Sexy Succession.mod" "mod/Cheri - Tentacled Dreams.mod" "mod/Cheri - Tentacled Dreams Images.mod" "mod/Cheri - Tentacled Dreams Sounds.mod" "mod/Cheri Portraits.mod" "mod/Cheri Scripting Library.mod" "mod/Dark World Beast Lovers.mod" "mod/Dark World Beyond Heresy.mod" "mod/Dark World Reborn.mod" "mod/Dark World Serpent Expansion.mod" "mod/LockUpYourDaughters.mod" "mod/Christianity Mod.mod" "mod/HaremTimes.mod" "mod/Crusader Milk.mod" "mod/DW VRO.mod" "mod/ALoHa.mod" "mod/DZME.mod" "mod/demonkingdom.mod" "mod/harem_kings1.0.mod" "mod/IST.mod" "mod/NoxDPA-Dark World Custom.mod" "mod/NoxBestia Darkest Perversions Standalone.mod" "mod/NoxTools_GraphicEvents.mod" "mod/Tale of Nine Tails.mod" "mod/ToNT Standalone Kitsune Portrait Pack.mod" 
}

Red = Crash before Menu

Yellow = Currently disabled - but still crashing while starting new Game (after Chargen & Settings)

Maybe someone can help me while i delete my logs, disable all non-dw and non-cheri Mods (i´ll keep haremtimes.mod) and try it again...my next crash will provide clean logs...is there more than the error.log that can help finding the guilty Mod(s)?

1 hour ago, virulenz said:

"mod/NoxDPA-Dark World Custom.mod" "mod/NoxBestia Darkest Perversions Standalone.mod"

NoxBestia is absolutely 100% NOT compatible with 3.0+

"mod/DWFantasy.mod"

Why you're using DWF instead of LF is beyond me.

"mod/DWFM Races DWSE.mod"

"mod/Dark World Serpent Expansion.mod"

elfstare.png

"mod/LuxuriaFantasia.mod"

"mod/DWFantasy.mod"

elfstare.png

8 hours ago, virulenz said:

Well, the game and the mods are all new for me, so i just got the mods fitting my taste and thought the DW Submods would work better with DW than the Standalone Versions. Thx for the Tipps, i'll try them.

Dark World Fantasy hasn't been available for several months. If they are new to you, I'd really like to know where you found them.

To be honest, it was a pack with multiple Mods shared in an other Forum. My Interest in this game came from its description. After the first crashes i came here to get updates for them and found more...well, thats the reason for the mod-age-mix ^^

And thx again, it's working since last night and i play since then...but its truely a shame the NoxBestia is outdated...is there a more or less similiar Mod working with 3.3.0? 

i... okay that is something... let me try and help here... there are two major overhaul base mods at this point Dark World: Reborn,  and Luxuria Fantasia, they work together, but from there shit branches out .

Dark World: Reborn 
: it all on it own, it the major one that started this category so most mods try and make sure they work with it.

Luxuria Fantasia was  
overhaul for Dark World: Reborn while that mod maker was taking break and though it now more Independent of reborn it still work with it and provides frame work for tone of other mods. 

so here where it branch 
Luxuria Fantasia allowed the creation of

Cheri Song mods
Tentacled Dreams Sexy Succession 2.1
Cheri Scripting Library 1.2
Sexual Favors 2.0
Cheri Portraits 2.3.3
Sexy Succession

everyone else
Ala's Orc Horde for Luxuria Fantasia 1.0.1 (very early alpha
DZM Expanded 0.0.1-More Fixes and Updates
Tale of Nine Tails 1.5.1

LuxuriaFantasia - Beyond Heresy 1.02
[CK2] House Irae 
Demon Kingdom 1.3.1
Elven Expansion 1.1.8
Smaller Offmap Buttons 1.0.0
Dark World Extras 1.0.4
Crusader Milk

Immersive Slave Training and Kidnapping 1.0.3

some of theses mods i believe DWE and BH branch off the original reborn project but were updated during the time of the major expansion in mods 

there also one mod that hold over that not been updated since  before this major branching and that  DW - The Mercenary Commander

beyond that there the new image overhauls 
Jim Raynor's Image Overhaul for Luxuria Fantasia 1.0.2
Jim Raynor's Image Overhaul for Dark World Reborn 1.0.1

there also The House of O - A Society for BDSM which is completly independent but works fine with the other mods and 

as far as i know all the mods i have listed work together in some weird surreal ways but the importnet point is they work... 

you can fine them here https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/162-crusader-kings-2/ 

so anyone else have mods that surprisingly currently work they want to list? might as well make use of this moment.

Archived