Kindly world animations

Setesh

Hello! I'm having a very annoying problem at the moment and I would be really grateful if someone could help with it.

I installed kinky world but the animations don't work every time I try to make my Sims have woohoo. It says "askforwohoo.interactionfeedback:target rejected", or sometimes my sim Just refuses to do it, even though she's horny..

I had kw before(I think it was 18), the only problems I had were the mosaic didn't disappear when they had sex and there was only the KW animations, but probably because I should have added them manually.

This debug message is all about not filling requirements for them to have some woohoo.

First check those things: 

1) Are their relationship high enough?

2) Are their Woohoo skill are similar and high enough?

3) Are their motives and mood high enough?

4) Are your sims's partner attractive enough according to KW scoring?

If it is all right, well your sims need some warm up with some foreplay (mostly not needed if both are very horny). Later they both should be ready to more advanced fun.

If everything fails (it could be some bug), well then you turn KW debugging on in KW options menu. And later form Kinky World pie menu, choose Always Accept ON.

PS: And btw, there is a little mod that will help you remove persky mosaic: Decensor ( https://www.nraas.net/community/Decensor ). I also recomend another mods form their mod suite, because some of them not only helping with stability and fixing some bugs but also add many great functionality to game (but please don't install Woohooner's Kama Simtra addon. It will conflict with KW. Some options in Woohooner will be also too, but you can configure all of it)

Archived