Clothing options during sex.

I just installed the January 16th version of the mod and I seemingly cannot find the option that allows you to keep certain articles of clothing on during sex. Like keeping gloves on when removing a top, keep shoes on when removing pants, ect. Instead it just auto undresses everything. Are the options for this just moved further down a rabbit hole of settings I've yet to find or was is removed? If it was removed, could you please put it back? It was a major factor of enjoyment in this mod for me.

2 minutes ago, BrotherFuzzman said:

I just installed the January 16th version of the mod and I seemingly cannot find the option that allows you to keep certain articles of clothing on during sex. Like keeping gloves on when removing a top, keep shoes on when removing pants, ect. Instead it just auto undresses everything. Are the options for this just moved further down a rabbit hole of settings I've yet to find or was is removed? If it was removed, could you please put it back? It was a major factor of enjoyment in this mod for me.

Did you download the new WW 150b version yet?

If you shift click on a sim and select Wicked you will get menus for undressing now, maybe those settings are now set per sim and not global, IDK I'm still on 147i. 

Those options for undressing have always been there as far as I've used the mod. I wasn't aware there are different versions beyond general updates. I just downloaded from what was on the main WickedWhims site. But if the options I'm talking about really have been removed then I'll just have to revert to the December 13th version until it's put back in.

1 hour ago, BrotherFuzzman said:

Those options for undressing have always been there as far as I've used the mod.

The shift click on a sim to change clothing options is new to me.

I'm still running 147i which doesn't have any undressing with shift click, unless there's another setting that disables it in game.

So I'm unsure if the new WW still has those options in the WW settings but some were having trouble finding it so...

Okay, I've gone into multiple past versions of the mod and somehow it's still all the most recent version of the mod. The outfit settings I've been trying to talk about have seemingly completely vanished. Does this have something to do with the most recent patch update of the game? Because Origin did that yesterday for me. I swear that there were settings that allowed me to make it so that things like accessories like gloves or jewelry stayed on when a top was undressed and things like shoes and socks stayed on when pants were undressed. But now it all just auto undresses everything and my sims have sex completely nude.

I'd screencap what I'm trying to point out, but I can't because it's not there.

9 hours ago, BrotherFuzzman said:

But now it all just auto undresses everything and my sims have sex completely nude.

Are you having the same problem reverting back to WW 147i after game update?

Main one is in the WW settings/Outfits and has to be set for Automatic Undressing.

Other settings are in the WW Nudity/Outfit Undressing/Undressing Behavior.

Bah, stupid spoiler failed.

Spoiler

Main.jpg.1ab95c8a2f817cb583c5e3aaed863f7a.jpgNudity.jpg.365b701432163ae4071807477c99db96.jpgBehavior.jpg.e4ddddb1b5eef9417052a877f5799b55.jpg

The settings I was speaking of are the second ones you showed. I just changed it back to the Jan 16th version to make sure and lo-and behold, there they are. I'm going to assume they were moved around a bit because I used to have no problem finding them before. I'm generally not the kind of guy to shoot off without at least looking for what I'm asking about. So if per chance you feel I've wasted your time at all I apologize. And with that I say thank you for helping.

1 hour ago, BrotherFuzzman said:

The settings I was speaking of are the second ones you showed. I just changed it back to the Jan 16th version to make sure and lo-and behold, there they are. I'm going to assume they were moved around a bit because I used to have no problem finding them before. I'm generally not the kind of guy to shoot off without at least looking for what I'm asking about. So if per chance you feel I've wasted your time at all I apologize. And with that I say thank you for helping.

It's always good to get some feedback as it may help others too.

Now at least I know it's not about using the right settings if they aren't in the same menu locations anymore.

(I can stop feeding people bad info, lol)

• 1 year later...

I'm having trouble finding a way to make my Sim undress everything except hat and accessories (horns and a necklce in my case), it's weird for a horned charatcer to suddenly drop them for bathing etc. ^^; I only found the Nudity -> remove outfit thing but those still remove thier horns for bathing and I can't find a way to stop this (I can't get to the "Complete Undressing Type" -> "special" from the instructions https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity-settings)

2 hours ago, V-Dr said:

I'm having trouble finding a way to make my Sim undress everything except hat and accessories (horns and a necklce in my case), it's weird for a horned charatcer to suddenly drop them for bathing etc. ^^; I only found the Nudity -> remove outfit thing but those still remove thier horns for bathing and I can't find a way to stop this (I can't get to the "Complete Undressing Type" -> "special" from the instructions https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity-settings)

If you have "sims 4 studio" you can open the package containing that custom content and check if its allowed for "nude". If it is unchecked try allowing it and see if it works. 

On 8/25/2021 at 3:24 PM, babuchas said:

If you have "sims 4 studio" you can open the package containing that custom content and check if its allowed for "nude". If it is unchecked try allowing it and see if it works. 

I'm new to Sims 4 and also getting mods for it, and I never worked on modding myself (I'm not "tech" at all), it may be too fancy for me to manage, But I'll save your advice (maybe for later?), thank you!

still, would be neat to have an option in WW itself for some other adjustments, e.g. "nude with the jewellery-on" is a thing^^ hat+shoes probably too

On 8/25/2021 at 6:26 AM, V-Dr said:

There are 2 Nude Outfits used in game.

Nude Outfits for Bathing/Showering are EA's and not controlled by WW undressing options.

The nude Outfit used for WW Sex and Naturism are the only ones it controls for undressing options.