Need help with order of mods

Probably best.

Reinstall in this order:

1. Lovers resource pack

1a. If using v2 then proceed to step 2, if using v3 then either install the 11-200 bbb animations pack or select your own 11-200 animations from the Daedra Sutra.

2. Lovers base pack (rev96)

3. Lovers creatures

4. Donkey's new and improved animations pack

tried reinstalling, as i reach step 10 of this guide http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/,
i decided i would try out the game before bashing in the patch,  i went into new game see some of the characters, and i get a there is no device in (location) for oblivion. is it because i never bash the patch ? or is it some of some mods that's gone haywire ?

Ok, well then it could have been a lack of a bashed patch or it could have just been a wonky load order.  One other thing you can try is to rename your oblivion.ini that is located in your my documents folder where your saved games are.  Rename it to oblivion.ini-disabled.  Then run the game and it will auto-generate a new one.  Once you reach the title screen (it will take just a bit longer than usual as it generates the ini file) you can then exit the game.

You may also need to archive invalidate via bsa redirection as well (after doing the new ini).

since i just made finish the backup of the current folder im gonna try bashing it and see what happens. if that doesnt work ill try your instructions

Edit: After bashing the patch there is no error. Guess it really is the bash patch after all.
now hopefully after installing all mods it would work fine

gosh the animations froze up again, i think one of the mods is indeed incompatible. this is frustrating :/ .
back to the backup again luckily i backed up at step 10 this time ...This time ill stick with the few mods i know works lover creatures, Bravil underground etc.

Yea, I recommend installing the core plugins plus any you know are safe and then install others one at a time and test them.  That way you can easily spot stuff that breaks things.

If you installed Estrus be sure to turn off the BU\nudeshy setting or it will mess with the animations if you use the latest version.

If you use version 14.2 however you don't need to do anything at all as it is compatible with lovers "as is".

i dont use estrus XD. And yes it definitely is mod conflict, i only have lovers creatures and bitch right now, the animation works again. hmmm.. gonna slowly try adding slave and all that one at a time. hopefully we can figure out what is breaking the animation.

Edit: Okay i reinstalled everything god, what a pain. All the mods work, i think it is the new mod that is throwing oblivion into chaos. The sexymaid mod or Claudia Little secret.. not sure. time to try

I was right. It was Claudia Little Secret that is conflicting. But after that i switched the mod order and put it somewhere at the knights.esp and it all works again. Interesting... not sure where i can place the other mods like Sexy maid. =D awesome. i cant believe it took me one whole day to fix this mess >.<
Thanks for all your advices gregathit. It all helped alot =)

i've been searching around the net but im kinda stumped. I'm trying to change a script within an esp file. but im having trouble importing the script back into the esp file using wyrebash as it tries to import the script as a new script instead of replacing it. TES construction site on the other hand crashes straight away after i import the script text file. is there any other ways for importing scripts ?

i've been searching around the net but im kinda stumped. I'm trying to change a script within an esp file. but im having trouble importing the script back into the esp file using wyrebash as it tries to import the script as a new script instead of replacing it. TES construction site on the other hand crashes straight away after i import the script text file. is there any other ways for importing scripts ?

Are you running the Construction Kit through OBSE?  If not it will crash if it tries to manipulate any mod that requires it (Which is every Lovers mod).

Run it with the command "obse_loader -editor"

erm sorry where do i place the command obse_loader -editor in ?
the Tes construction set?
so i go to settings> shortcut> change the target to "D:\Program Files (x86)\Oblivion\obse_loader -editor" ?
i tried that but they didnt allow it.
sorry kinda confused >.<

erm sorry where do i place the command obse_loader -editor in ?

the Tes construction set?

so i go to settings> shortcut> change the target to "D:\Program Files (x86)\Oblivion\obse_loader -editor" ?

i tried that but they didnt allow it.

sorry kinda confused >.<

"D:\Program Files (x86)\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor  I think.

But that illustrates a possible issue.  Using mod tools on an install in Program Files is very much not recommened, as WIndows will often see things like OBSE modifying other running executables in that directory a security risk.

As WappyOne stated, having oblivion in your program files directory is a very bad thing and will lead to quite a bit of heartache as you fight UAC and permissions issues pretty much forever.  Even turning off UAC won't really help you as permissions issues will still plague you.  If you plan on modding anything, then don't install it in the program files directory.

The correct target code is:

\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe -editor

What you forgot was the .exe part.

Erm my OS is in the C:/ . I read about the program files thing before. my D;/ drive does not have a program files its sort of a folder i just named as program files. im going to try out both of your suggestions now >.<.

P.S.: Sorry for the late reply, i had exams and was caught up. Thanks so much for your replies =)

edit: OMG IT WORKS NOW. THANKS SO much, time to see if i can pull in the mod. There is a Console Window that has never opened before in the TES Constructor. YAY!
Unfortunately, it still crashes when i try to load in the .txt of the mod that i exported out using .txt generated by the WyreBash. Is there a way to import in a modified.txt as script back into a mod and make it replace that script instead of being added in as a new script? Sorry im sort of new to modifying mods >.<

Sorry I'm kinda jumping in here anyway why do you need to import txt file?

If those scripts are written in english, you can just copy & paste & recompile them manually. You should be able to recognize what script you're editing is by their names.

If not, e.g. if those script messages are in japanese or korean or that sort of other characters, use CS import or if it doesn't work use Bash instead. err.. wait, you aren't translating things. then just do it manually, it shouldn't take forever unless your scripts are infinitely many.

ah sorry. i just tried it. Nope. i think something else is forcing the script to stay the same. It is still only giving 3 clothes. Actually im trying to modify the Iroha Clothes mod http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22191. But somehow, i imported it into wyre bash, and it said the script was replaced. But nope it didnt work. Even if i code it wrong, it shouldnt work logically. Im thinking there is something forcing it to play back on default >.< Anyway here's what my script looks like:

[spoiler=Script];IrohaClothes.esp
;0x000ED5
;BBIroMainQstSct
scn BBIroMainQstSct

short DoOnce

begin OnAdd player
if (player.GetItemCount irohaclothesvar < 10)
Player.Additem irohaclothes 30
Player.Additem irohaclothesvar 30
Player.Additem irohaclotheshead 30
message "Increaseing Irohaclothes"
endif
StopQuest BBIroMainQst
end

Well, in this case, forget about wrye bash. Just open the plugin with CS, open that very script, and make sure that it's the same script as yours.

If it's not the same, simple you copy the script above and just recompile it. If I'm reading the script correctly, I can't find any apparent error in it so it should give you 30*3 iroha thingies when some item is added to the player's inventory.

sorry im kinda new on this. how do i open the script in CS ? i clicked the folder button beside the floppy disk. and set the irohaclothes.esp as active and then i can see the iroha clothes thing. i cant seem to find where it's script is at though. Sorry >.< new with CS

Well :) if you loaded up the plugin, you can see the pencil button. click it and find the script you want either by its script name or its FormID.

In the script edit window, do whatever you like and save it by clicking the floppy disk button, this is the compiling we were talking about. If your script has some obvious syntax error in it, the compiler will pop an error message that will say correct them before pestering me. Otherwise you can save successfully. then you're done.

okay i got an error >.<. Im thinking of making a spell that can increase the clothes by a certain number everytime i use the spell. Is that possible ?
i fixed it back to the original code so i could compile it. gonna see if i can add the clothes via console instead of spell. It would make things alot easier.
I only clicked compile and save. If say, i create another new script, a spell script would i need to bind that script to the .esp ? or do i just compile and save? Thanks for all your advice =).

script code:
[spoiler=script]scn BBIroMainQstSct

short DoOnce

begin GameMode
if (player.GetItemCount irohaclothesvar < 10)
Player.Additem irohaclothes 30
Player.Additem irohaclothesvar 30
Player.Additem irohaclotheshead 30
message "Increaseing Irohaclothes"
endif
StopQuest BBIroMainQst
end

You got an error? hmm.. nothing seems wrong except that DoOnce variable isn't referenced anywhere. But it's not critical, if that is the problem it must be saved, the error message is just informing you.

Anyway if you want to create a spell, sure you should bind it to something.

First create a spell item. spell or lesser poser.

Secondly put some magic effect into it. In this case, you should add 'script effect' effect. From there you choose the spell script that you wrote.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Scripting_Tutorial:_My_First_Spell

Archived