How to make certain mods play all animations?

I don't really know how to phrase it but if someone ever seen mods like eager npc's and then another mod that also initiates sex, then you may have noticed that eager npc doesn't play nearly as much animations as the other, newer mod does. Is there a way to fix this yourself? I've also noticed that it throws some agressive animations in the mix as well that shouldn't be used and even if I add them to sexlab aggressive category, they still keep being played.

I know I'm supposed to post this over at eager npc's but the guy hasn't been active in years. So, does anyone know how to call this "thing" and what might be the cause of it?

damn beat me to it  @サマエル , this was taken from BeamerMiasma post 

First you need to decide what you want to do with it. Since you did not specify, I will take an example from my own installation: on my installation I did not have any MMM threesome animations. That means that whenever a group of 3 males gets together in an orgy, SLEN will search for MMM animations, it will find none of them, and it will then default to letting the group use any random 3some animation (i.e. a FMM, FFM or FFF animation).

Now in these cases, I would much rather that my happy male threesome used an FMM animation, and not an FFM or FFF animation, because obviously a FMM animation is going to fit them better. So the purpose in this case is to add the MMM tag to the suitable FMM animations, so that these will be used for groups of 3 males in orgies.

You can start by loading the set of all MMM Threesomes, just to verify if it is indeed empty. If it's not empty but only has 1 or 2 animations, you may still decide to create a few extra ones, just to keep things varied. OK now let's create some extra MMM animations.

Step 1: Load the "FMM Threesomes" animation set. This will display all the animations for 3 people that have a 'FMM' tag attached to it. Note that after loading a set, if you hover your mouse cursor over the set name, the hover text at the bottom will show you exactly what the search criteria of the set are.

Step 2: by default all animations will be automatically selected. However you may want to review them first and de-select a couple. If you hover your mouse cursor over any of the animations, the hover text below will show all tags that are currently attached to the animation. Since we're going to attach the MMM tag to these, it may make sense to for example de-select any of the animations that have a "Cunnilingus" tag, because that's just going to look weird with 3 males.

Step 3: after making your choice of animations that you want to process, select the tag that you want to add to them. In this case we were going to add the MMM tag, so select that one.

Step 4: Finally hit the "Click to add" button. This will process all the animations that you selected and add the selected tag (MMM) to the selected animations. You will be asked for confirmation, and after processing you will get a message telling you to how many of the animations the tag was added (if they already had the tag, they will be skipped, the message will tell you how many were skipped for this reason).

Now you're all done. You can verify your actions by loading the set of all MMM Threesomes again. Now that you have added the MMM tag to several of the FMM animations, these animations will show up in the set of MMM Threesomes, and next time you have an orgy with a group of 3 males, instead of defaulting to any random threesome animation, they will pick an animation that you added the MMM tag to.

The ENDERAL problem almost doesn't exist here? I couldn't find anything...

Someone could help the masses by exposing a solution in a very simple way. 

I can't use most of the programs on Enderal because the names of the creatures are different. Running the FNIS modder editor ruined my game. There may be something I don't understand when you use it... all right, then.  I'm sure you do. 
Most people would do a great job... of the maker's things, but the only thing present is the void and the reserved area. 

Dangerous Nights would work well, but the subjects are not visible, although they are there and the animation is working. 

* Surrender "Submit" works and "Defeat" whenever you feel like it. If not, it will enter an infinite play cycle ~ 3 seconds. for example, the skeleton and the previous backup must be restored. In Enderal's case, the skeleton shoots an arrow and the game is over.  They don't have a movie...

The * whoring "TDF Aggressive Prostitution" would work, but even the smallest amount of money is spent on the interviewer, so nothing real is happening. 

TDF Aroused Rape...

The * Horrible Harassment works, but the fact is, if I press acceptance, nothing happens. Except for the end of the violence. 

... subjects have different names, although the appearance is the same. The case of Falmer is a good example.

1370732682_TESV2020-01-1923-14-19-09.jpg.fa0c8995717b82f293cef64ffebcf308.jpg

Az ENDERAL probléma itt szinte nem is létezik? Semmit nem találtam...

Segíthetne valaki a tömegeknek azzal, hogy közread egy megoldást valami nagyon egyszerű módon. 

Nem tudom az Enderal játékon használni a legtöbb műsort, mert a lények elnevezése más. Az FNIS modder szerkesztő futtatása beomlasztotta a játékomat. Lehetséges, hogy valami nem értek a használatakor... na jó.  Bizonyára így van. 
Remekül dolgoznának a legtöbben... a készítők dolgai közül, de a csak az üresség van jelen és a lefoglalt terület.

A "veszélyes éjszakák" [Dangerous Nights 2] jól dolgozna, de az alanyok nem láthatók, bár ott vannak és az animáció dolgozik.

A *Megadás "Submit" dolgozik és a "Defeat", amikor kedve van. Ha nincs, bele áll egy végtelen játékciklusba ~ 3 mp. például a csontváznál és az előző mentést kell visszatölteni. Enderal esetében a csontváz lő egy nyilat és vége a játéknak. Náluk nem kapcsol a mozi...

A *Kurválkodás  "TDF Aggressive Prostitution" dolgozna, de a legkisebb pénzt is sokallja a kérdező, így semmi valós műsor nem történik. 

A *Szörnyű zaklatás "Horrible Harassment" dolgozik, de tény szerint ha az elfogadást nyomom, akkor semmi nem történik. Kivéve, hogy befejeződik az erőszakos fellépés. 

... az alanyok elnevezése más, bár a külalak azonos. A Falmer esete erre egy jó példa. Amire azt gondolnám lazán működik... az semmit nem csinál. 

És még egy... az Enderal nem kapott telepítő eszközt. Már mint NMM... cuccost míg a leg... hmm... silányabb dolog is bír vele. Ezért a kézi telepítések nagyon bonyolultak. Test... csontváz... animáció...

Ennyire utálják a készítők?

Természet - [Nature] ... and "A veszélyes éjszakák" [Dangerous Nights 2]

Spoiler

94561278_TESV2020-01-2002-45-37-87.jpg.ba76cd99c8d4162ca58faf70173a2cfb.jpg999504173_TESV2020-01-2023-16-07-06.jpg.1527634389ad64dda19a9cad2490f76b.jpg

A gyerek fellépése, kiváltja az őrség reakcióját...  ---- The child's appearance triggers the guard's reaction...   :mrgreen:

Spoiler

1582400937_TESV2020-01-2002-35-09-21.jpg.3b455543a33100b3c9d260dd82b72768.jpg

Simán berontanak a házamba és megtámadnak... bár... semmi nem történik. :'( - They just barge into my house and attack me... although... nothing's happening.

Spoiler

1935270651_TESV2020-01-2002-25-45-88.jpg.083e6ac3aa2ef2eb818f82a77d79fd02.jpg

Az utcán... nos bármi történhetne, de a válaszok lehűtik a hatalmas felindultságot. Ilyen esetben az őrség sehol sincs... (míg egy gyerek elkövető esetében, azonnal felbukkan... és az lehet lány is) késsel fenyegetik az önrendelkezésemet és bár előbb akár ki is rabolhattak... csak újabb prédaként kezel a program. Falskaar esetében ez azért rendesen dolgozik. Ott, felkínált a segítségnyújtás! Tisztességes és korrekt!

Akartam volna... verekedni kicsit... már csak a heccért... (a válaszkínálat lehetősége miatt) de semmi... Ark városán kívül. Csak meg akarnak ölni mindenütt... de ez a természetes a készítők szerint. (nyilván ők is ilyen helyen élnek) fegyverrel kényszerítik az "embert", hogy tegyen valamit, amit NEM akar. 

Ark -ban szinte azonnal rám szállt két őr és folyamatosan zaklattak... és tettleg is! Amikor felléptem ellene a környezet az ENGEM támadót a zaklatómat védte! Jó esetben félre állt. Hihetetlen! ...a frakció tagja kikapcsolt minden interakcióra.. (és halhatatlan!) tehát nincs kölcsönhatási lehetősége! Ettől függetlenül mindenhova bemehet... és bántalmazhat és senki... még a helyi őrök sem tettek ellene. Szerintem van egy alap érdemi szabály, ami mindenkire érvényes kellene hogy legyen...: "Ha valaki bánt téged, fizessen meg érte." 

On the street... well, anything could happen, but the answers will cool down the great emotion. In this case, the guards are nowhere to be found... (while in the case of a child offender, he appears immediately... and it could be a girl) they threaten my agency with a knife and even though I may have been robbed first... I'm just another victim in the program. In Falskaar's case, it does work well. 

I would have... fight a little... just for the fun of it... but nothing...  

When I opposed it, my attacker was protected by the environment! In a good case, he stood aside. Incredible! ... the faction member is off for all interactions ... so he has no way of interacting. Regardless, can go everywhere ... and abuse you... fuck...  Anyone hurts you, make them pay... !

Spoiler

238464073_TESV2020-01-2002-21-57-98.jpg.dfcfa206c11fff9c9e0d4c5e23db99eb.jpg

Az őr cselekedete miért nem számít bűnnek? Kikapcsolva a kölcsönhatás... bár az más eredményt jelet... de még is megtámad. ...az erdő közepén.

Why is an act of the guard not a crime? The interaction is off... although the result is different... but he still attacks me.  ..in the middle of the woods.

Spoiler

911290704_TESV2020-01-2000-01-39-97.jpg.29362315703edf57de21b3705adbed8c.jpg

*The whoredom... "TDF Aggressive Prostitution" seems to work with some help.  The rejection basic case... but the triple bonus has a good income and enjoyable show.

Spoiler

937428549_TESV2020-01-2114-02-48-37.jpg.33e1728af249d528b3d8cb7862e7ecea.jpg

A *Kurválkodás  "TDF Aggressive Prostitution"  némi segédlettel működőnek tűnik. Nem is akárhogy..! A szimpla eset elutasítást... de a tripla bónusz már jó bevétel és kellemes műsort ad. 

Ez nagyon tetszik, de sehogyan nem tudom életre kelteni. ---  I like that, but I can't bring it back to life.  :bawling:

Spoiler

skeever1.gif.fcc3a751fc62985b96dd9efc2be

Archived