Bullet Girl Phantasia mods?

On 9/26/2022 at 3:32 AM, Lotus06 said:

hello sorry for necro posting do you hopefully still have this CPK? I really need it, can you please just upload to gdrive temporarily so i can download it? It is very likely we can port this to PS4 if can get this CPK

It wouldn't work, I build my own and installed it through an update pkg on my PS4, game crashes as soon as the underwear that is supposed to remove the texture, is selected in the inventory menu. I think the only way for it to work on PS4, is to dump the models from the PS4 version, edit those, and repacked them.

• 3 weeks later...

He seems to have gone around deleting mods last Saturday.
The only thing left below is the mods folder, but I don't think any other necessary cpk files, dll, or ini files are deleted.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136961-bullet-girl-phantasia-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3740756

Also, it appears that some of the great pieces, such as the China Apron, are no longer left.

Edited by kikirsch0718
On 1/24/2020 at 4:13 PM, MonSuu said:

That seems to happen if you equip and remove the "Merrina's Clothes" outfit from her. If you have her equip any other outfit for example the "China Dress" and then remove that outfit, her chest wont have those additional outlines in the center afterward. 

Hide contents

884199604_Merrinaafterremovingotheroutfits.JPG.020121a4ad6ead1d74f27089685ee143.JPG

Is the mod on pc? Share some ones pls

On 3/27/2023 at 5:58 AM, Crossfire28 said:

Is any of the nude mods still available? I keep seeing unavailable for the one that gets linked to. Absolutely no clue what to download.

Honestly? YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). A modder in his personal opinion was treated poorly and as a result, he nuked his mods for multiple games. As a result, numerous topics are in disarray for multiple games. My advice is to start with the thread linked below. Then reference this thread for any additional mods. As again, the topic was put into disarray because a modder felt insulted. He yanked his mods, and so the latest All in one package is absolutely gone. You have to do a bit of back tracking. (I'm not even going to get into the drama related to said modder. Didn't involve me, don't want any part in it. Just know him getting pissed and nuking his creations has created a hell of a mess for us senior members to clean up. Those of us who want to help and won't remove our mods/guides when and if we get pissed at other users.)

Sorry I can't make this easier. I'll try to do damage mitigation soon on the topics affected. But this at minimum won't be for a week or more as I'm moving my family to a new home 2hrs and 30mins away. (God I'm tired of typing this. I've moved more in the last five years then most people move in 20.)

So after I link the thread. My advice will be as follows ;

1) If you are patient, and want to rely on another human being, wait for me. I'll try my best to make sense of this game and it's current available mods.

This option comes with the full knowledge, I could drop the ball due to life being really busy and so may forget. As my install is modded. So it isn't an absolute top priority. Plus I got a third kid that is due in June.

2) Do your own due diligence. Start with the thread linked below and reference this thread. Create your "perfect" modded install yourself. Instead of relying on me or anyone else. Using any available mods.

PS: The admins/moderation staff SERIOUSLY need to create a new fucking rule for shit like this. If a mod is published on this site, they retain some form of ownership. That way if disagreements arise, due to language barriers, or sheer asshattery, contributions voluntarily UPLOADED to this forum, cannot be removed. In other words, a rule needs to be added. "If you upload your mod to this forum, you lose any ownership with regards to deleting it and removing it from this forum." They can just keep it that simple. Retain ownership ONLY in regards to, it gets uploaded to this forum, it STAYS on this forum. The modder retains all ownership otherwise. As this is getting fucking ridiculous honestly.

Would save ALOT of fucking headache. As creators have routinely screwed everyone over for whatever reason and the more experienced users who dedicate time out of their day to help lend a hand to this community, end up receiving the brunt of the punishment. We are directly affected as we have to pick up the fucking pieces. As we have to deal with newer members such of yourself seeing a topic gutted and wondering WTF happened. So we have to do our best to essentially fall back on old knowledge base that could be 10 or more pages back from years ago. Makes helping you guys an absolute shit show and it's not fair to you. You didn't sign up to these politics. Why should you be negatively affected?

//end rent.

Edited by Hakufu1021
On 3/30/2023 at 3:50 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Honestly? YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). A modder in his personal opinion was treated poorly and as a result, he nuked his mods for multiple games. As a result, numerous topics are in disarray for multiple games. My advice is to start with the thread linked below. Then reference this thread for any additional mods. As again, the topic was put into disarray because a modder felt insulted. He yanked his mods, and so the latest All in one package is absolutely gone. You have to do a bit of back tracking. (I'm not even going to get into the drama related to said modder. Didn't involve me, don't want any part in it. Just know him getting pissed and nuking his creations has created a hell of a mess for us senior members to clean up. Those of us who want to help and won't remove our mods/guides when and if we get pissed at other users.)

Sorry I can't make this easier. I'll try to do damage mitigation soon on the topics affected. But this at minimum won't be for a week or more as I'm moving my family to a new home 2hrs and 30mins away. (God I'm tired of typing this. I've moved more in the last five years then most people move in 20.)

So after I link the thread. My advice will be as follows ;

1) If you are patient, and want to rely on another human being, wait for me. I'll try my best to make sense of this game and it's current available mods.

This option comes with the full knowledge, I could drop the ball due to life being really busy and so may forget. As my install is modded. So it isn't an absolute top priority. Plus I got a third kid that is due in June.

2) Do your own due diligence. Start with the thread linked below and reference this thread. Create your "perfect" modded install yourself. Instead of relying on me or anyone else. Using any available mods.

PS: The admins/moderation staff SERIOUSLY need to create a new fucking rule for shit like this. If a mod is published on this site, they retain some form of ownership. That way if disagreements arise, due to language barriers, or sheer asshattery, contributions voluntarily UPLOADED to this forum, cannot be removed. In other words, a rule needs to be added. "If you upload your mod to this forum, you lose any ownership with regards to deleting it and removing it from this forum." They can just keep it that simple. Retain ownership ONLY in regards to, it gets uploaded to this forum, it STAYS on this forum. The modder retains all ownership otherwise. As this is getting fucking ridiculous honestly.

Would save ALOT of fucking headache. As creators have routinely screwed everyone over for whatever reason and the more experienced users who dedicate time out of their day to help lend a hand to this community, end up receiving the brunt of the punishment. We are directly affected as we have to pick up the fucking pieces. As we have to deal with newer members such of yourself seeing a topic gutted and wondering WTF happened. So we have to do our best to essentially fall back on old knowledge base that could be 10 or more pages back from years ago. Makes helping you guys an absolute shit show and it's not fair to you. You didn't sign up to these politics. Why should you be negatively affected?

//end rent.

Totally agree!

The modder in question deleted all his stuff because people was bothering him in DM, I think he could just ignore but deleting all his stuff caused all this mess in the forum. A rule would help in this case, even something simple like "After xx days you can't delete your upload anymore" or your ownership suggestion would de great.

1151788791_2023-04-12235017.png.e299f80816898cc229e87e7ca84e7943.png

ニップレスのmodがダウンロードできなかったので作りました。

チューブトップブラの黒(TubeTopBraBlack)が、ニップレスになっています。

破損後は剥がれます。

1479345160_2023-04-12235624.png.9e2d0c5920fd633e82dba9575dfea6eb.png

初めて作ったので問題があれば言ってください。

ChuB.zip

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 5:25 PM, ChippaiFan said:

Just got this on steam sale, headed here right after to find mods, aaaaaand there is none. Well shit.

You aren't looking very hard then are you? Not only in this thread, but there's also a "summary" thread. Now if you have a specific request for a MISSING mod, you can ask and maybe someone will link it if they still have it.

For future reference there's a search bar at the top of the forum. Please use it.

Here's a screenshot

SEARCH.JPG

Edited by Hakufu1021
Showing Search bar
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don’t know if someone can help me. Whenever I go into „Rip the clothes off“ move (backbuttons +A+B) and then do the special move I always get light shafts as a censor mechanism. The special itself and everything else is uncensored (did use smoke for clothes destruction and it is uncensored). Is there a way to remove this last bit of censorship??

If you are using 3DMigoto please check previous posts in this thread.

If you change the files in GRP_5_BIN.cpk, you can remove the light effect when using F.P.S. by replacing the textures below with transparent ones.

- 3rd texture in EF_chg_shockwave04.asf

- 3rd texture in EF_chg_shockwave05.asf

- 5th texture in EF_combo13_tw1.asf

- 5th texture in EF_combo14_tw1.asf

- 1st texture in EF_DEV_Fps.asf

- 3rd texture in EF_en_300_wave01.asf

- 1st texture of EF_en_cannon_smk01.asf

- 5th texture in EF_en_destruction01.asf

- 5th texture in EF_en_destruction02.asf

- 2nd texture in EF_en_knockup02.asf

These are all the same image, and making them transparent may also prevent other effects from appearing.