C5Kev's Sexy Symmetry Armor UUNP

C5Kev's Sexy Symmetry Armor UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!  No one knows who made or where Gaia got her heavy armor (and she's not talking), but it's thought to be similar to a "stamped" boiled leather, but much more flexible. Regardless, it's red and black with a touch of gold - WOW! - and your Dragonborn will look extra-sexy in it! If that weren't enough, this heavy armor provides Dwarven-rated protection.

You will need the Dwarven perk to create and temper the armor, which can be crafted at a forge with iron, steel, leather and leather strips. But for cheaters such as myself, I just  use the   AddItemMenu  mod to get the armor right away.  The "HS" version file requires the  Heels Sound    mod by ApoKrytia for the "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that already   installed.  If you prefer not to use Heels Sound, select the "NoHS"  file.  

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE: 

Simply  install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up  BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Sexy Symmetry Armor UUNP (HS or NoHS)"   from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and  click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.  

Any problems or issues, just let me know...  

Mesh Credits:

Cuirass, Stockings, Boots:  "Skimpy Assassin Outfit" by BBDrac

Pauldrons:  BLESS Tyelle

Gloves: "UNP Deadly Assassin" by Alecu

Please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Arthelion said:

yes I went through mod organizer and bodyslide I created a folder in mods and I checked it but the bug is still there

There is no "bug" with the mod. You have something set up incorrectly in MO and I can't help you with that. I don't use it.

41 minutes ago, Arthelion said:

yes I went through mod organizer and bodyslide I created a folder in mods and I checked it but the bug is still there

You should have a "Data\meshes\C5Kev\Sexy Symmetry" directory with 14 .nif files and 7 .tri files, along with a " \GND\ " sub-directory.  Do you have that?

6 minutes ago, Arthelion said:

I think I understood I did that for black wisteria and it must be done on each armor via body slide

That is correct - it pays to read the instructions  ?   In BodySlide, find the "Group Filter" drop-down box, then select "C5Kev's Sexy Symmetry Armor".  Check the "morphs" box at the lower left and click "Batch Build" to make all your parts in one shot. If you need more help, I'm here...

Also, this mod isn't for SE, but have at it. 

• 3 months later...

Have have several UUNP armors installed all working great. When I use Vortex to active this mod it crashes the game. I have launched bodyslide x64.exe and loaded the group, check the morph box and Batch build. Still crashes the game. I did notice from posts above that you said 14 .nif files I only have 12 a _1 and _0 per piece of armor and I show 6 pieces of armor. I also have GND folder with files in it. I am new to moding, I also have Vortex to sort my plugins that did not help. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Gadget

1 hour ago, Gadget008 said:

Have have several UUNP armors installed all working great. When I use Vortex to active this mod it crashes the game. I have launched bodyslide x64.exe and loaded the group, check the morph box and Batch build. Still crashes the game. I did notice from posts above that you said 14 .nif files I only have 12 a _1 and _0 per piece of armor and I show 6 pieces of armor. I also have GND folder with files in it. I am new to moding, I also have Vortex to sort my plugins that did not help. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Gadget

Hello Gadget.  What you have is correct, you should have 12 .nif files & 6 .tri files, plus the GND folder.  I can't say why your game is crashing, but I doubt it's due to my mod.  I just installed it to check it, made armor parts with BodySlide and ...

Gadget_1.jpg.065e0e67f2bb5fb937f5849827660dc9.jpg

...so I'm not sure what to tell you.  I don't use Vortex or MO2 managers as they're way over complicated for my needs (I put stuff in and take stuff out) and usually cause problems for newer users. I use the "Community" version of NMM.  Wish i could be of more help.  You are using this for LE right?

Yes I am using LE, I will spin up a new profile and try it clean. then slowly add my mods back in. If I find one that conflicts I will post it just in case someone else has an issue. I didn't think it was an issue with your mod. Thanks for your great work on mod, and super fast response, us newbies appreciate it. 

6 hours ago, Gadget008 said:

what uunp body mod did you use in your test I am wanting to use a uunp body . I ran a test with 

Alternate Start

BodySlide and outfit studio

HS Hairdo's

RaceMenu v3-4-5

SkyUI_5_1

Unofficial skyrim patch 

and it still crashed. 

Hello Gadget.  I use a standard UUNP body made from BodySlide.  Well, not on your list is SKSE, which you must have, but I don't see HDT Physics or an XPMSE skeleton. Perhaps there in lays your problem. Do you have those? If you are going to install Sexlab and Schlongs Of Skyrim, I would install those first, then install the XPMSE skeleton. Many people put the skeleton in first and then SOS overwrites stuff, which can cause problems.