C5Kev's Glass Is A Gas! A UUNP Update

C5Kev's Glass Is A Gas! A UUNP Update

View File

Hello Folks!  Well, Ladies & Germs, I give you the most complete, sexiest, smallest and visually distracting (to No-Goodniks) glass armor package anywhere on the frickin' planet! Yes, the "Glass Is A Gas!" was nice initially, but have updated the UUNP version to include a matching helm and the absolutely smallest Pastie / Micro-Thong combo that will turn your Dragonborn into something far hotter than Hell's fire!  And that's a guarantee!

Yes kids, all glass parts utilize my patended (U.S. Pat. No. 2099467BIT3_M3) technique for ultra-extreme coolness. This light armor outfit can be created at a forge using default glass materials, i.e Moonstone and Malachite. Naturally you'll need to have the "Glass" smithing perk to do so. But for cheaters such as myself, I just use the    AddItemMenu   mod to get the armor right away.

The "HS" version file requires the 
Heels Sound    mod by ApoKrytia for "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that already installed. If you prefer not to use Heels Sound, select the "NoHS" file.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Glass Is A Gas Armor UUNP HS (or NoHS)"  from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Any problems or issues, just let me know...

Mesh Credits:
Shoes, Sleeves and Cuirass: I did this armor a while back and have forgotten where "stuff" came from. When I remember, I'll post the creators. My sincere apologizes to them.
Pasties: A modified small part from something.
Micro-Thong: A very modified version of a Goma bikini bottom.

Please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Nice job as usualy!!

I just have a trouble with micro thong, when i choose it, i see it but when i return in the game pffuit!! no more thong! i use paintlady pubic hair maybe they take the same slot!!

When i use the chain mail i have an other trouble when i choose the gloves i don't have HDT Physic extension with the armor i don't know if you can see that i mean.

47 minutes ago, LAL_Narvi said:

When i use the chain mail i have an other trouble when i choose the gloves i don't have HDT Physic extension with the armor i don't know if you can see that i mean.

Hello LAL and thank you.    Umm, I don't know what the Chain Maille gloves would have to do with removing HDT Physics.  Maybe I'm not understanding correctly.

34 minutes ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Ok, i confirm when i remove the pubic hair the micro thong is back, can you do something for that ?

Are we talking about the glass armor now?  Why should I do something?  My mod works fine.   But from what I can see, "PaintedLlady Redone" uses slot 52 - my thong uses slot 49.

31 minutes ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Re Hi,

Everytime i put the gloves on my body my breast don't move anymore.(chaimail)

So for the glass armor, if i remove painted lady i can see the micro thong, if i put again the painted lady, i can't see the micro thong

I use Baka Haeun body!!

I don't know anything about the Baka Haeun body or its physics or how you have it set up.  If you believe the chainmail mod  is causing your physics issue, I don't know what to tell you.  These issues aren't occurring with other Non-Baka users.

Regarding the glass armor. Again, I don't need to do anything, my mod works fine.  Not sure what else I can tell you.

Having

11 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Regarding the glass armor. Again, I don't need to do anything, my mod works fine.  Not sure what else I can tell you.

Having similar problems in that when I put on the pasties (which don't seem to look right even after using BodySlide) the micro-thong becomes invisible.  All this is most annoying as it is a great outfit otherwise, C5Kev.

1 hour ago, Redd99 said:

Having

Having similar problems in that when I put on the pasties (which don't seem to look right even after using BodySlide) the micro-thong becomes invisible.  All this is most annoying as it is a great outfit otherwise, C5Kev.

Hello Redd99.  Based on your character's boob / areola size, "things" will deform (always) no matter what or who makes the mod. In this case, the pasties. This a function of the game (aka Bodyslide) and something no one can control.  You can, of course, import your "Pasties_0 and _1.nif" meshes into Outfit Studio, press the #4 key and move vertices to round them out - if you're so inclined.

So I installed the "Update" mod and started a new game...  As one can see, I don't seem to be having a problem - so I can't say what might be causing yours.

GIAG_1.thumb.jpg.ec53e9abab7bd4b3e0e12a4152efe924.jpg

GIAG_2.thumb.jpg.c51e0ca63be3ec8da1a43088a2f62d0a.jpg

1 hour ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Hi,

Just a question, why when i search the micro thong in bodyslide I don't find it?

Hello again LAL,  You really should use the "Group Filter" drop-down (top-center BodySlide) as mentioned in the instructions.  It really helps when one acquires a shitload of outfits, so that searching through an endless list of stuff  is unnecessary.  It's called "Lips Cup".  Not all modders make a "group filter" file that BodySlide can use, which is a real pain in the ass, but I always do for my outfits.  Hope this helps...   Did you have any luck with your other problem?

GIAG_3.jpg.b7bb5b51696587f2f152470b90f8218f.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 5:09 PM, C5Kev said:

Hello Redd99.  Based on your character's boob / areola size, "things" will deform (always) no matter what or who makes the mod. In this case, the pasties. This a function of the game (aka Bodyslide) and something no one can control.  You can, of course, import your "Pasties_0 and _1.nif" meshes into Outfit Studio, press the #4 key and move vertices to round them out - if you're so inclined.

So I installed the "Update" mod and started a new game...  As one can see, I don't seem to be having a problem - so I can't say what might be causing yours.

After seeing your images it's clear that you are correct about why the pasties don't look right in my game.  It's due to the fact you've designed them to work on humongous breasts which my characters don't have. 

4 minutes ago, Redd99 said:

I think I see the problem regarding why the pasties don't look right in my game after seeing your images.  It's due to the fact you've designed them to work on humongous breasts which my characters don't have. 

No, they are designed to fit the generic "reference" body within Outfit Studio, which has "medium" (or whatever size one would call them) boobs.  Boobs bigger or smaller than "those", a certain amount of deformation will occur. If one looks at my Chain Maille Mod cuirass, they can see the chain links are bigger on the boobs than those on the stomach. It's just the way it is with BodySlide.

53 minutes ago, Redd99 said:

After seeing your images it's clear that you are correct about why the pasties don't look right in my game.  It's due to the fact you've designed them to work on humongous breasts which my characters don't have. 

To follow up, these are the pasties on Outfit Studio's generic body.  Perfectly round.  You can see in my pics above, they aren't round anymore because my boobs are bigger and the areola size has changed.  Sure, I could fix them to be round, but it's just not that important to me at the moment.

Redd_1.jpg.0e6ece4128206e278aab4bd52a130303.jpg

As one starts to makes changes away from the default body, things will begin to deform as the mesh vertices move farther or closer together...  

Redd_2.jpg.a86f5eeb6bee3515319b6a490d56f3c9.jpg

9 hours ago, C5Kev said:

To follow up, these are the pasties on Outfit Studio's generic body.  Perfectly round.  You can see in my pics above, they aren't round anymore because my boobs are bigger and the areola size has changed.  Sure, I could fix them to be round, but it's just not that important to me at the moment.

Redd_1.jpg.0e6ece4128206e278aab4bd52a130303.jpg

As one starts to makes changes away from the default body, things will begin to deform as the mesh vertices move farther or closer together...  

Those breasts on the generic body still look quite big to me though.  All I know is this is what the pasties look like on my elf character.

20200114014748_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Redd99 said:

Those breasts on the generic body still look quite big to me though.  All I know is this is what the pasties look like on my elf character.

20200114014748_1.jpg

"...breasts on the generic body still look quite big to me though."  Well, that's the "reference" body within Outfit Studio, so I don't know what to tell you.  But your's seem a bit tiny though aren't they?  OK, lesson time...

Start Outfit Studio, "File > Load Project" and travel to / load "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\C5Kev's Glass Is A Gas Pasties UUNP.osp".  This will show up...

Redd_3.jpg.ced289cdfba53c6ad9c7ab7e79a0ad3d.jpg

OK, delete the two right side parts - glass & trim.

Redd_4.jpg.6394c38f36eaf9d788d1caeaa819acaf.jpg

Now "Tools > Transform"  OR just press the "F" key. The transform "widget" will appear.  The arrows (heads) move parts on the X,Y & Z axis.  See those little boxes?  Those are for scaling.  So highlight the two meshes in the right window, then onto the widget red box. Hold down your mouse button and move the mouse. You'll see "stuff" expand "left / right". Get the width you like. Now do the same with the green box - it scales up /down.  Get the height you like.

Redd_5.jpg.1e4eb3c6c94d65c83157762eaf023013.jpg

There, those are bigger.  Now let's make the right side parts...

Redd_6.jpg.15685bbc25ebb4067cf9728e9708c07a.jpg

Right-click the "glass" mesh and select "Duplicate".  Name it "Pastie Glass R".   Do the same with the trim part...

Redd_7.jpg.31b8e5eae1285847ba414f3902cb7d80.jpg

After making the two duplicates, right-click the right glass and select "Mirror > X".  Do the same with the trim piece.

Redd_8.jpg.74557cc1965b05e5d876d79786b7e416.jpg

OK, we've got our parts. Now "Slider > Conform All".  "Conform All" makes clothes / armor "stick" to the body when moving the sliders.  Probably not necessary in this case, but it can't hurt.

Redd_8a.jpg.57f12f3208409abf74a04e5fe35be6dd.jpg

Select all parts, right-click and select "Copy Bone Weights".  A dialog will appear with two arrows. just move them all the way to the right and click OK.  Again, probably not necessary in this case, but it can't hurt.

Redd_10.jpg.13f5c951dffb5d9f31f9c151fdab6c49.jpg

Let's check if things work OK.  Click one of the slider "pencils"...   Seems to be working OK...

Redd_11.jpg.91462a8247402331e5ef8b8729c2d801.jpg

You're done, time to save your "project".  "File > Save Project As".  Things should already be filed out, but click the "To Project" button - which fills out the lower "Project" portion with BodySlide file names.  Click "Save".  Now make new parts via BodySlide.  If you still don't like them, you've gotta do this all over again LOL!  Good luck.

Redd_12.jpg.cf163eb98acdae76145ae6651b20cbea.jpg

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Joaquin69 said:

Sweet mod, as always! I got a question tho: which pubic hair do you use in those screenshots? Is it a racemenu overlay or a slavetat?

Hello J69. Neither. I drew them with various sized "hair" brushes in Photoshop.