Sims won’t have sex, they just stand (KINKY MOD)

Babyd679

Hey y’all! I downloaded kinkyworld a lot and read and took my time. My sims would go talk to ask to have sex. They walk over but they stand daydreaming or thinking as if you didn’t assign them to do something. It’s been acting like this pass couple days.

Also which version of Kinky world should I have?

0.37 or .399

1EA5360D-9C95-4735-B239-3806F6477F86.png

On 1/2/2020 at 3:40 AM, Babyd679 said:

Also which version of Kinky world should I have?

The newest has a lot of issues, I use an older version - less options, but stable.

If I'm going to try trouble shooting, I guess with only the info given I'll make a few assumptions:

The game itself runs fine with no issues or crashes.

KW causes no problems that you can see, it's just some features missing.

Okay, open the KW settings or debug, I forget, and set always accept to on. If they get nasty now, then the problem is they didn't 'want' to have sex. Problem solved. Reset the always accept to off, and learn how to bed dem sims.

If they didn't then it could be a bunch of different things, I'm not getting into till I hear if this worked or not...

Thank you for even responding, I’m so grateful for you!!!!

which older version did you download or where could I find it?

Sadly, That wasn’t the problem. I’ve debugged that and had always on. They would have agree to having sex, walk to the spot, but stand there daydreaming. (You know when sims would stand and talk to themselves or get happy). Like they are stuck not doing it. Sometimes they’ll get naked and still stand there. It’s a bug or mods conflicting, but I did what you told the other person and took out all the sex mods and installed kinky 1 by 1.

22 hours ago, Babyd679 said:

which older version did you download or where could I find it?

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

On some of my saves with too much everything - World, Sims, time lapsed, etc. KW will sometimes wait to do it's thing. My guess is the game creates a queue of actions to take, with errors being read and dismissed in order. So if the game generates say 10 errors a second, and then has to calculate each sims action in that save town, plus everything else, Then I can see why even with my game speed set to around 25%, my sims might stand, waiting to 'do it' for 11/2 to 2 hours while other sims around them keep doing their thing....

This isn't always the case, just certain saves which are huge and would crash if I didn't maintain them with Kuree's save cleaner. (close to 220MB on the huge worlds with all sims customized/over 200)

Archived