Location of character textures?

SonikoKatsura

I was hoping if someone could help me, I know models come on .g1m format and .g1t is for textures, i used qrdbtool 2 to export files, I can see the character model files, but not the textures, then again the .rdb I opened was CharacterEditor.rdm, any help?

EDIT: I can get to load models on blender, but i can't get to export a g1t texture using the LINKDATA tools, whenever I use the bat it just crashes after this

Captura.PNG

1 hour ago, SonikoKatsura said:

I was hoping if someone could help me, I know models come on .g1m format and .g1t is for textures, i used qrdbtool 2 to export files, I can see the character model files, but not the textures, then again the .rdb I opened was CharacterEditor.rdm, any help?

EDIT: I can get to load models on blender, but i can't get to export a g1t texture using the LINKDATA tools, whenever I use the bat it just crashes after this

Captura.PNG

Character textures are in MaterialEditor.rdb. That texture you tried is some effect texture.

Costumes textures have names such MPRMuscle_Character_XXXCOSNNN_..., where XXX is the character code, and NNN the number of the costume. Each material has several textures, but most of the times the one you want is the one whose name ends in "kidsalb".

Archived