Big D Trait (Guy with a big dick)

24 minutes ago, Asfelon said:

If I replace the beguilling trait will it be ok? @saif96
Or you could tell me a trait that can be replaces instead of beguiling trait. That makes it easier to get the trait in the reward store for the time being

i dont use beguiling trait to be honest its just the best way to cheat into hooking up so ya go for it replace it if its easier ?

• 3 weeks later...

I put this trait on hold for now coz things are really waaaay to hard to catch up on regarding custom traits. I am limited by whatever Mod Constructor offers rn and this has frustrated me quite a lot. I'm currently working on the small dick version and like the big dick version, it would be quite a simple mod.

On 12/28/2019 at 6:27 PM, Asfelon said:

So..... I'm trying to fix a weird issue that just sends every sim on the lot flying to the heavens (that is gives the sensual ascension moodlet) including guys ...

I discovered this the other night and it was hilarious. As in: the boyfriend is so well endowed, even the parents are ecstatic. (Despite hating him. ;)  )

Also thank you for this trait. I'm having a lot of fun with it - yes, eventhough it isn't supported by WW at the moment. So clap yourself on the back for me, since I can't reach through my monitor and do it myself. :P

4 hours ago, wild_die said:

I discovered this the other night and it was hilarious. As in: the boyfriend is so well endowed, even the parents are ecstatic. (Despite hating him. ;)  )

Also thank you for this trait. I'm having a lot of fun with it - yes, eventhough it isn't supported by WW at the moment. So clap yourself on the back for me, since I can't reach through my monitor and do it myself. :P

Thanks man! I'll still try to get the small version and see if I can learn bit more xml tuning stuff cuz I, rn, have 0 knowledge

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry the intrusion... it is a long time i am here reading everything in TS4's forum, lurking here and there sometimes (:bawling:)... but now i am considering to start working on something like Traits andsome other "programming mods" because i am not so clever in graphics, clothes, meshes and so on. if you, Asfelon, give me the permission to continue your job i will start to work with the trait, updating it for the actual and future game patches, and i have also to know if there is some way to make it work also with WW. of course, if i will have some success and i will share the trait i will regard you in my posts, Your job must be always regarded and mine will be only a successive WIP. As a beginning i need to know if there is a mod or an app to create/modify traits where there are also WW options. As i saw Mods Constructor hasn't any way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi everyone. I am genuinely very surprised on how many people replied to this. I had just dabbled into modding when I started this. I currently have no plans on adding any future updates since, unfortunately, although I am highly skilled in python, modding for Sims 4 requires a kickstart on how to tweak settings and condition. I wasn't able to get help on the same available and hence the situation. I would like to shout out to the community in case someone will help me get up to speed with Sims 4 modding and will definitely tweak this mod to a good one.

Huge thanks for the replies and hope to see you guys soon if I get a chance to enhance this mod!

• 7 months later...

This mod fits Tom PERFECTLY as wifey Kris LOVES it when he stretches her pussy & pushes that HUGE cockhead he has ALL THE WAY UP TO HER STOMACH ** BEFORE ** he's ready to BUST HIS NUT in her causing his cum to ooze back down into her cervix & ultimately where the babies are in her womb (Where the middle part of his HUGE shaft had been) ??????

On 6/25/2022 at 6:33 PM, oxoxoxxx said:

Hello! I fixed your mod and now it works with Wicked Whims. It is available both in CAS and in the Rewards Store (You need to install an XML Injector v4 for it to work)

AsfelonFlame_Big_D.package 17.28 kB · 29 downloads

Mod Constructor v4 source code

AsfelonFlame_BigDick.zip 14.21 kB · 17 downloads

I believe that this mod has GREAT potential. 

For example:

Women around that man:
"Just seen BIG cock" - +3 flirty for 6 hours
then
"Seen BIG cock today" - +2 flirty for 12 hours
then
"Seen BIG cock" - +1 flirty for 48 hours

For man around:
"Just seen BIGGER cock" - +3 tense for 6 hours
then
"Seen BIGGER cock today" - +2 tense for 12 hours
then
"Seen BIGGER cock" - +1 tense for 48 hours
(Also reward trait that give homosexual man the same bonuses as women and not tense ones.) 

Romance social interation:
"Complimente big dick": +2 flirty for b.d. man, +1 flirty for woman saying it

And opposite, mean interacion:
"Jelously comment stupid face of big-dick man"
For big dick man: +1 playfull moodlet (as he laughs at this jealous)

+1 tense for man saying it

Man with big dick could also have mischef-interaction:
"Mock small penis" - +2 playfull for b.d. man +3 angry on man to whom he have said it

(could also be used on other b.d. man, why not, would be funny)

Also moodlet for b.d. man for getting flirty:
"Tight underwear" - +1 uncomfortable.
"Very tight underwear" - +2 uncomfortable for very flirty
that would run off if turned naked (can it even be done?)

WOMAN MOD BIG TITS GIRL dooing pretty much the same things would be crazy great as well. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/4/2022 at 4:30 AM, Venderin said:

I believe that this mod has GREAT potential. 

For example:

Women around that man:
"Just seen BIG cock" - +3 flirty for 6 hours
then
"Seen BIG cock today" - +2 flirty for 12 hours
then
"Seen BIG cock" - +1 flirty for 48 hours

For man around:
"Just seen BIGGER cock" - +3 tense for 6 hours
then
"Seen BIGGER cock today" - +2 tense for 12 hours
then
"Seen BIGGER cock" - +1 tense for 48 hours
(Also reward trait that give homosexual man the same bonuses as women and not tense ones.) 

Romance social interation:
"Complimente big dick": +2 flirty for b.d. man, +1 flirty for woman saying it

And opposite, mean interacion:
"Jelously comment stupid face of big-dick man"
For big dick man: +1 playfull moodlet (as he laughs at this jealous)

+1 tense for man saying it

Man with big dick could also have mischef-interaction:
"Mock small penis" - +2 playfull for b.d. man +3 angry on man to whom he have said it

(could also be used on other b.d. man, why not, would be funny)

Also moodlet for b.d. man for getting flirty:
"Tight underwear" - +1 uncomfortable.
"Very tight underwear" - +2 uncomfortable for very flirty
that would run off if turned naked (can it even be done?)

WOMAN MOD BIG TITS GIRL dooing pretty much the same things would be crazy great as well. 

Wow I didn't know this would hit so much. I'm gonna try for sure. The source code might also help me pick up modding again.

• 8 months later...
46 minutes ago, TamiLynn1176 said:

Its only coming up as a read file and keeps trying to open with adobe. How do I fix it?

The file is old, so that's probably where the problem lies.

Khlas took over another mod with similar intent, so I suggest downloading his version: