Big D Trait (Guy with a big dick)

Big D Trait (Guy with a big dick)

View File

Well, I always thought why there wasn't a trait or some mechanism for a guy having some good girth in his third leg. So here it is!!

Though it is available for both male and female gender, it's a pretty fun mod I made.

It's my very first mod so expect some weird situations occurring.

Ok!! So a rundown of how this mod works!!!

The guy with this trait has a continuous moodlet of happy +1. When he does the "WooHoo" interaction and receives the satisfied moodlet it adds a +5 Happy Moodlet to the guy.

Also the girl will receive a +5 Happy Moodlet.

-------------MORE DETAILS PART--------------

Guy with the trait gets the "Completely Satisfied" or "Pleasantly Satisfied" Moodlet and the +5 Happy moodlet is triggered

This guy also broadcasts a +5 Happy Moodlet to all sims with the above two moodlets.

Also works if the guy or the gal is doing it's first woohoo

-------------------SOME ISSUES----------------

Unfortunately the moodlet works only with woohoo interactions and not with WickedWhims Sex interactions cuz I'm new and I have no clue how to relate stuff with their mod.

Also, I think it will just give the +5 moodlet of the female to anyone (quite ironically including guys) in the surrounding who had performed a WooHoo interaction successfully

----------------FUTURE PLANS----------------

1. It kinda makes sense that if a girl WooHoos a guy with a big D she'll know the trait. So it's on work for now

2. If a guy can have a big D, why not some other can have a small one??

This mod will take lot more time than the previous one so might have to wait XD

------------------------------------------------

Thanks to zerbu's Mod Constructor V4 that I was able to create this simple mod. Link is here: https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/181782526135/the-sims-4-mod-constructor-v4

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/22/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

i've wanted this mod for very long time thank you! but id like to ask if you can add this into the Reward store so it does not take up the space of the only  3 traits that you can pick from CAS

also if possible, can you do the same but with small penises? like if its a small penis the partner would always be left feeling unsatisfied after woohoo and sim would get the sad  moodlet that its too small  

46 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i've wanted this mod for very long time thank you! but id like to ask if you can add this into the Reward store so it does not take up the space of the only  3 traits that you can pick from CAS

also if possible, can you do the same but with small penises? like if its a small penis the partner would always be left feeling unsatisfied after woohoo and sim would get the sad  moodlet that its too small  

SAME!!! I know your feelings!! SO I just made it myself XD
As for ur suggestions, here's a reply:

1. Reward trait: I'll make a version for that too. Pretty confident it'll be done by the week. For now if u wanna mitigate the issue u can use the More Trait mod. Here's the link: http://modthesims.info/d/591706/more-cas-traits-for-sims-mod-amp-for-pets.html

2. Small dick version of the trait: YEAH I THOUGHT OF THAT. I fact I took it a bit further. I had an idea that if a gal has sex with a small D guy and then she is near a guy with the big D, it'll add a flirt boost. As good as the idea sounds it's pretty difficult to get it done in short time.

ALL IN ALL: it's on hold

Thank you for this! I actually just asked Simdulgence if he could add something like this to his penis's. I think it would be cool if this mod also gave a pain or anxiety buff. Like a girl or guy getting ripped open by a big dick might not be flirty afterwards. Or if they know the guy is huge they might have anxiety about woohooing with them.  

5 hours ago, inktastik said:

Thank you for this! I actually just asked Simdulgence if he could add something like this to his penis's. I think it would be cool if this mod also gave a pain or anxiety buff. Like a girl or guy getting ripped open by a big dick might not be flirty afterwards. Or if they know the guy is huge they might have anxiety about woohooing with them.  

I'll note this idea. But it's kinda similar to NisaK's Sensually Tight trait in WickedPerversions. So I guess I can make it a chance based buff. The female might get tensed or happy.

@inktastik

There's a trait from NisaK WP.

Spoiler

CAS Trait: Sensually Tight

This trait is centered around sensitive sims with unnaturally tight fuck holes.  These sims tear up during sex, with custom texture effects from Anal, Oral, and Vaginal Sex (see the images for examples) and gain negative mood buffs from having sex.  However, their partners gain positive moodlets depending on what holes they use, lucky them.  After 6 hours, if the Sensually Tight sim doesn't engage in sex again then the effect wears off and they return to normal.  However, if they engage in sex while they are still recovering then further negative buffs are applied and a sobbing texture during sex.  Although this trait doesn't require it, it pairs well with the Unflirty trait.  I wouldn't recommend adding this trait to a Pheromonal Flower sim or putting them in a household with one.  

@Asfelon

Sorry for the notif, it was a wrong quote. And thanks for this trait.

48 minutes ago, Frost Doll said:

@inktastik

There's a trait from NisaK WP.

Reveal hidden contents

CAS Trait: Sensually Tight

This trait is centered around sensitive sims with unnaturally tight fuck holes.  These sims tear up during sex, with custom texture effects from Anal, Oral, and Vaginal Sex (see the images for examples) and gain negative mood buffs from having sex.  However, their partners gain positive moodlets depending on what holes they use, lucky them.  After 6 hours, if the Sensually Tight sim doesn't engage in sex again then the effect wears off and they return to normal.  However, if they engage in sex while they are still recovering then further negative buffs are applied and a sobbing texture during sex.  Although this trait doesn't require it, it pairs well with the Unflirty trait.  I wouldn't recommend adding this trait to a Pheromonal Flower sim or putting them in a household with one.  

@Asfelon

Sorry for the notif, it was a wrong quote. And thanks for this trait.

It's fine XD. And yeah that was the trait I was referring to. But it doesn't work for WooHoo, does it? If it does then it'll be a repetitive mod if I add the tense moodlet so pls do check.

23 minutes ago, Asfelon said:

But it doesn't work for WooHoo, does it?

If you're talking about vanilla interation, dunno, when I play I don't use the vanilla woohoo. For WW, when you use ST trait on a woman and fuck her she got tense moodlet.

If you add this moodlet it can be a nice idea for pep who don't use NWP.

But on an other hand it'll be as you said, repetitive for NWP users.

9 hours ago, Asfelon said:

SAME!!! I know your feelings!! SO I just made it myself XD
As for ur suggestions, here's a reply:

1. Reward trait: I'll make a version for that too. Pretty confident it'll be done by the week. For now if u wanna mitigate the issue u can use the More Trait mod. Here's the link: http://modthesims.info/d/591706/more-cas-traits-for-sims-mod-amp-for-pets.html

2. Small dick version of the trait: YEAH I THOUGHT OF THAT. I fact I took it a bit further. I had an idea that if a gal has sex with a small D guy and then she is near a guy with the big D, it'll add a flirt boost. As good as the idea sounds it's pretty difficult to get it done in short time.

ALL IN ALL: it's on hold

really cant wait for this mod to fully work it actually gives even more detail for woohooing 

and a request for me if possible, can you add a buff for married female sim that cheats gain a buff where it says ''wow he's even bigger then my husbands'' that would be nice of you ?

1 hour ago, Frost Doll said:

If you're talking about vanilla interation, dunno, when I play I don't use the vanilla woohoo. For WW, when you use ST trait on a woman and fuck her she got tense moodlet.

If you add this moodlet it can be a nice idea for pep who don't use NWP.

But on an other hand it'll be as you said, repetitive for NWP users.

I didn't get it for vanilla interactions so might as well make it XD. Not many changes needed as such.

58 minutes ago, saif96 said:

really cant wait for this mod to fully work it actually gives even more detail for woohooing 

and a request for me if possible, can you add a buff for married female sim that cheats gain a buff where it says ''wow he's even bigger then my husbands'' that would be nice of you ?

Full of ideas dude XD. Way to go!!! I'll add them in my notes..... Also will close it for a while else I'll be stressed when I look at the further addition notes..... yk.....

14 minutes ago, Suzen said:

Nice work, Thanks. Would like to see sims gain those buff in WW interactions too.?

As much as I would love that... I can't cuz I have no clue how to connect to their mod. For now chances of that happening are bleak.

1 hour ago, saif96 said:

thanks for considering my idea ive been wanting this for a while now :)

I'll do my best. Though it is pretty time consuming and frustrating at times cuz I'm new to the software and still playing around with the features. For example: I have yet to know of a way to convert the trait to reward trait..... You can very well guess the outcome?

Well as @saif96 has requested for it to be a reward trait.. I did look for ways to do that and so far failed at it. Posted a request on the sims forum so still waiting and experimenting. If any of you know how to do it or someone who knows it and is willing to share please help me out here?

9 hours ago, Asfelon said:

Well as @saif96 has requested for it to be a reward trait.. I did look for ways to do that and so far failed at it. Posted a request on the sims forum so still waiting and experimenting. If any of you know how to do it or someone who knows it and is willing to share please help me out here?

Sry to say but the reward trait will have to wait for quite a bit. It needs Scripting so rn it's not possible for me XD. I'll learn it n then update the status of reward trait version. Ok Good news now. I'll start working on the small trait version first. Also!!!!! I plan to make a special aspiration for those with small D traits. Hope U like this idea XD

15 hours ago, Asfelon said:

As much as I would love that... I can't cuz I have no clue how to connect to their mod. For now chances of that happening are bleak.

why not email turbo for some help in connecting your mod to his? he responds fairly quick in his patron 

On 12/22/2019 at 5:40 PM, Asfelon said:

I'll note this idea. But it's kinda similar to NisaK's Sensually Tight trait in WickedPerversions. So I guess I can make it a chance based buff. The female might get tensed or happy.

Oh I know and I hope Nisa expands hers. What I meant was a more in-depth set of buffs that were related to specifically sized penis's so when they are assigned with WW they each give a different buff, then depending on what trait the other person has they have certain reactions. I also asked for one for his smaller penis's as well which that's awesome you are working on that one too!! But I like this trait so far. Thanks again for making it! And happy holidays! 

On 12/25/2019 at 3:34 AM, inktastik said:

Oh I know and I hope Nisa expands hers. What I meant was a more in-depth set of buffs that were related to specifically sized penis's so when they are assigned with WW they each give a different buff, then depending on what trait the other person has they have certain reactions. I also asked for one for his smaller penis's as well which that's awesome you are working on that one too!! But I like this trait so far. Thanks again for making it! And happy holidays! 

Same to u mate

Just an update on what I'm doing.
So..... I'm trying to fix a weird issue that just sends every sim on the lot flying to the heavens (that is gives the sensual ascension moodlet) including guys ... IK IT'S WEIRD.....

Second. A sims who woohoos with the Big Dick gets to know this dude has a big one.
And started working on Small Dick version.

The first issue I'm trying to resolve is taking some serious brainstorming.... I'm new.. so... anyways.

My thoughts on Small Dick version: This dude woohoos and the female is left tensed (For more woohoo?). Also this sim is always embarassed after a woohoo.