Can't send private message?

Zer0551

So what gives? I made an account and started exploring/testing the stuff with my account to get familiar with everything then when I tried to send a private message I get " You can't send, you have reached the limit of 0 messages " Seriously, wtf 

I then tried using the search function to see what the issue was since nothing in the 'Rules' mentioned limits/restrictions anywhere. The first results where off topic and didn't answer any questions  so I tried clicking 'Page 2' to look further and got blocked with " Please wait 16 seconds before attempting another search " Is this shit a joke? ?

14 minutes ago, Zer0551 said:

So what gives? I made an account and started exploring/testing the stuff with my account to get familiar with everything then when I tried to send a private message I get " You can't send, you have reached the limit of 0 messages " Seriously, wtf 

I then tried using the search function to see what the issue was since nothing in the 'Rules' mentioned limits/restrictions anywhere. The first results where off topic and didn't answer any questions  so I tried clicking 'Page 2' to look further and got blocked with " Please wait 16 seconds before attempting another search " Is this shit a joke? ?

They're probably anti spam measures. Give it some time.

11 minutes ago, Zer0551 said:

I guess, but that sounds really weird.

It is a bit weird, but I'm not a moderator so all I can do is guess.

Most of us don't encounter these anti spam thingies because we lurk for atleast 2 years before we post something. :P

And there is the 5 or 10 post thing. ( anti spam )

You must have 5 or 10 post before you can upload something.

Maybe that also applies to PMs. ( your limit of 0 messages  :classic_wink: )

So one more post and then try again.

And people can block PMs, so can can not send them a PM.
26 minutes ago, fejeena said:

And there is the 5 or 10 post thing. ( anti spam )

You must have 5 or 10 post before you can upload something.

Maybe that also applies to PMs. ( your limit of 0 messages  :classic_wink: )

So one more post and then try again.

And people can block PMs, so can can not send them a PM.

Thank you :)

Archived