standard boobs are getting overriden

hello there, everytime i try to have sex or do anything with the mod something is overriding the sopors allure mod, i can walk around with it and equip it but as soon as it goes into bed the boobs are overriden. First thing i did was cleaning out the files that i was suspecting of overriding but to no avail. Below you can see which files i have left, the Folders Core, Extras and overrides are both from sopors allure.

IMG_20191216_225507.jpg

IMG_20191216_231014.jpg

Looks like you still have some nipple rings installed.

Might have duplicates installed somewhere else.

And the instructions for installation are a bit hard to understand for some.

The thing about only using 1 version, haven't read it in awhile.

You're selecting the Allure Tops in game using the WW body selector I assume? 

16 hours ago, fickdichinarsch123 said:

no its the allure nipple rings...  im doing this all with create a sim or on a dresser. The Problem are still not the stupid rings, i dont know how often i have to repeat this but the boobs are getting changed not the nipple rings

Sorry I thought you meant the rings.

The boobs you see/select in CAS are NOT the same ones you see in game, they are usually only to get an idea of what they will look like.

You might have another default top installed.

WW has a default body built in and that is what you will see in game unless you change it, NOT in CAS, use the WW body selector in game when you click on a sim.

If they revert back to something else later it means you have another default body/top installed that takes over.

Or something else is messed up.  

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Sorry I thought you meant the rings.

The boobs you see/select in CAS are NOT the same ones you see in game, they are usually only to get an idea of what they will look like.

You might have another default top installed.

WW has a default body built in and that is what you will see in game unless you change it, NOT in CAS, use the WW body selector in game when you click on a sim.

If they revert back to something else later it means you have another default body/top installed that takes over.

Or something else is messed up.  

worked, thanks

Archived