Any mod that populates Freeside

Current Features ;

[X] Jet-addicted female characters can trade sex for drugs

[X] Two dealers implemented, Marco in Westside and Dixon in Freeside

[X] Alternate means of earning jet when Marco is worn out

----[X] Keep Westside's resident Supermutant sexually satisfied

----[X] Improve Westside's reputation as a sex tourist hotspot

Updating ;

I make no attempt whatsoever to keep updates savegame compatible or to determine whether or not they might coincidently be. If your character has done part of this plugin before and you want to do it again with an updated version, do a clean update or some of the quests will (almost certainly) get broken.

To Start Playing ;

Get a female PC addicted to Jet and talk to Marco (Westside) or Dixon (Freeside). You cannot trade sex for jet with Dixon unless he's out of stock, or you're running out of caps (<50)

Credits ;

- UDLR - For Sexout.

- Loogie - Initial mod-author

- Bromm83 - Initial mod-author

Permissions ;

Modifying, improving, reposting or otherwise butchering this mod is perfectly acceptable, provided you credit the original authors, and link back to this webside, as per Bromm83's wishes. Tinkering around in the mod to see how things work, or to steal my amateur coding doesn't need a credit.

[LATEST UPDATE]

7/10/2011

- Pretty Sarah has lotion to remove the mutant sex effect

- Bring her chemical ingredients for five doses per supply

- Or do degrading things instead for up to three doses per day

[Previous Updates]

5/10/2011

- MSOAB Questline finished

5/10/2011

- Marco now uses condoms when taking advantage of dirty junkies

- MSOAB quest extended and now repeatable.

- Sex with MSOAB now cripples the player

- Minor dialogue changes

WARNING: ORIGINAL MOD OUTDATED. USE http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4177 instead.

Also, I'm requesting some opinions.... the supermutant-sex-cripples-you effect needs some way to recover more easily for the people who use hardcore-mods that prevent sleep healing. I've got two equally viable options, and I'm torn between which one I should implement.

OPTION 1

Pretty Sarah has ointments she can treat you with, in return for some kind of degrading favour. I need suggestions on what that repeatable favour should be.

OPTION 2

The "Mutant Cock" effect gets an incurable addiction associated with it (with no penalties for withdrawel), and once addicted the player no longer gets crippled by mutant sex. The problem there is I can't think of what to name the effect... it has to make sense on the Effects PipBoy screen, and with the "You have become addicted to ...", "You are having .... withdrawel" and ".... has worn off" messages.

This sounds outstanding. Now if only I could focus long enough to get over to Freeside or Westside...

tmm 1

:)

Also' date=' I'm requesting some opinions.... the supermutant-sex-cripples-you effect needs some way to recover more easily for the people who use hardcore-mods that prevent sleep healing. I've got two equally viable options, and I'm torn between which one I should implement.

OPTION 1

Pretty Sarah has ointments she can treat you with, in return for some kind of degrading favour. I need suggestions on what that repeatable favour should be.

OPTION 2

The "Mutant Cock" effect gets an incurable addiction associated with it (with no penalties for withdrawel), and once addicted the player no longer gets crippled by mutant sex. The problem there is I can't think of what to name the effect... it has to make sense on the Effects PipBoy screen, and with the [i']"You have become addicted to ..."[/i], "You are having .... withdrawel" and ".... has worn off" messages.

This sounds outstanding. Now if only I could focus long enough to get over to Freeside or Westside...

tmm 1

:)

I'm playing hardcore one of these option is mandatory :3

So suggest a "Pretty Sarah" favour (it's established that you're seen as too much of a gutter-jetfiend to actually work in the Casa) or a name I can give the crippling effect that makes sense in all instances it's shown. At first I called it "Mutant Cock" until I saw "Mutant Cock has worn off" a few hours after doing MSOAB. I changed it to Pulverised Pussy, but "You have become addicted to Pulverised Pussy" doesn't work either.

OPTION 1

Pretty Sarah has ointments she can treat you with' date=' in return for some kind of degrading favour. I need suggestions on what that repeatable favour should be.

OPTION 2

The "Mutant Cock" effect gets an incurable addiction associated with it (with no penalties for withdrawel), and once addicted the player no longer gets crippled by mutant sex. The problem there is I can't think of what to name the effect... it has to make sense on the Effects PipBoy screen, and with the [i']"You have become addicted to ..."[/i], "You are having .... withdrawel" and ".... has worn off" messages.

I would prefer option 1 myself. At least I think so. I'm not sure a human-sized girl should ever be able to take a super-mutie cock and walk away painlessly. Heh.

I'm not sure what favor to suggest you'd have to do to get the lotion, though, as I haven't actually been there yet. >_>

edit: perhaps I am not being very helpful ITT. perhaps I should shush until I have some idea what I'm talking about.

New update, completes the MSOAB questline. Do the repeatable MSOAB job enough times (~ 10) and it should progress to the final stage. Do your best to break the quest, guys, and let me know when, where and how it broke.

For those of you who are testing it and aren't sure if something has broken or not, here's a summary of the progression... don't read it if you don't want your surprise spoiled.

- Marco trades jet for sex

- The player requests more jet when Marco is satiated, Marco offers jet if the player fucks MSOAB

- A few days after that incident, the player again requests jet when Marco is satiated. Marco offers jet for every time the player screws MSOAB and presents her freshly-abused vagina to him as proof.

- After ~10 sessions with MSOAB, he begins following the player around Westside. He should leave you alone when you leave Westside, and rush back to meet you when you arrive.

- If you go too long without servicing MSOAB, he will fuck you against your will in the middle of Westside.

- Marco will find that hilarious, and stop paying you to service MSOAB

- MSOAB will continue to follow you around Westside, demanding sex every few hours. Asking him to leave you alone will upset him massively.

@ FNVP, both your legs will be busted, so it'd be pretty annoying to have to go find ghouls with broken legs every time you screw Mean Sonofabitch. If there were a few non-ferals around Westside, maybe.

So suggest a "Pretty Sarah" favour (it's established that you're seen as too much of a gutter-jetfiend to actually work in the Casa) or a name I can give the crippling effect that makes sense in all instances it's shown. At first I called it "Mutant Cock" until I saw "Mutant Cock has worn off" a few hours after doing MSOAB. I changed it to Pulverised Pussy' date=' but "You have become addicted to Pulverised Pussy" doesn't work either.

[/quote']

Well, since you are guttertrash perhaps sarah would like to degrade you further. How about giving her a dog and make the player perform for her for a laugh. Until bitchout is out there isn't enough doggysex.

@ FNVP' date=' both your legs will be busted, so it'd be pretty annoying to have to go find ghouls with broken legs every time you screw Mean Sonofabitch. If there were a few non-ferals around Westside, maybe.

[/quote']

Marco could suggest that you see Sarah for advice before/after you screw MSOAB

I like what monolith said about the dog

Sarah might run out of the ointment and require you to get the stuff before you can have more and still make you screw the dog or whatever tickles her fancy

dogface, are you looking for suggestions and such for expanding this plugin, beyond the scope of what you've already asked for input on? I started to make a big fat suggestion post here, but then I figured that might be kind of obnoxious if you weren't looking for it.

dogface' date=' are you looking for suggestions and such for expanding this plugin, beyond the scope of what you've already asked for input on? I started to make a big fat suggestion post here, but then I figured that might be kind of obnoxious if you weren't looking for it.

[/quote']

Go ahead, all suggestions are welcome. I especially still need ideas for alternate jobs for Dixon (although not as many are needed because he'll accept caps for jet, so you can streetwalk), and more for Marco are always welcome, plus I'll be adding in the Novac doctor for both Male and Female morphine addicts, and she'll need some sidequests too.

But even if your suggestions don't fall into any of those categories, post them anyway, I find it helpful and not at all obnoxious.

Okay, cool. Unfortunately I can't really comment on the current quests/dealers yet, so these suggestions are more general in nature:

1) It's not a big deal, but I've always wished the drugs had real names - morphine instead of Med-X, for instance. Possibly meth for jet, PCP for psycho, adderall or something for Mentats, that sort of thing. It's not directly relevant to your mod in terms of Sexout, but I think it'd give it a nice harder edge.

2) Escalating addiction withdrawal symptoms - as it is now, as soon as a drug effect wears off, you immediately hit withdrawal and it never (afaik, I never used drugs much prior to Sexout) gets any better or worse. I'd like to see steadily-escalating symptoms, example:

For 24 hours after "coming down" from drug X, you have a -1 PER and CHA penalty; second day it increases to -2 and includes intelligence, up to a max of -3 or -4 after several days and expands to include STR and/or END, basically incapacitating your character in any meaningful way. Obviously this would vary from drug to drug. The upside would be that if you could wait it out for a week or so, you begin to recover at the same pace without having to see a doctor or get more drug X. Doc and/or taking more drug X would still revert all the negatives immediately, though doc should probably be quite expensive, so it's not a realistic options unless you've got a pretty good stash of caps on-hand. (EDIT: hell, maybe docs shouldn't be able to magically fix your addiction. Maybe the only options should be "suck it up and fight through it" or "do more drugs"... hmm)

I feel this would make addiction both more serious and more manageable - you could easily go a day or two without if you're "dry", but after that shit starts to get very, cripplingly serious. It'd give more meaning to the lengths your character is willing to go to get her next fix.

3) On a similar note, I'd love to see this mod expanded to include all common addictive drugs in the game (note: it sounds like you're already planning to cover at least morphine?). If you're already planning to have dealers spread out throughout various towns to cover this, the next suggestion might not be needed/wanted:

4) Add the possibility to ask random NPCs for [whatever drug you're addicted to] if you are addicted and don't have any in your inventory. Just give them a very small chance to accept, maybe 5% or something, so that it's not really a viable long-term solution (for that you need a real dealer), or possibly just do a straight-up check for whether or not they actually have that item in their inventory (which is pretty rare in my experience). They could randomly choose between demanding money or sex. And even if they don't have any, they might decide to rape the obviously-weakened/strung-out protagonist anyway. Going around on the streets and soliciting strangers for drugs should be an act of desperation.

If any of this is stupid/impossible, I apologize. Just another slow day at work, which left me with little else to think about. :P

Oh. Well then.

I just always thought it'd be cool to have real-world names for the various drugs, for emotional impact if nothing else. (To me, jet will always = vidyadrug, while meth is something that IRL ruins people, especially common in the rural south where I'm from. My wife's former boss, a successful businessman, was a meth dealer in his younger years. Real dirtbag.)

But I can understand not doing it if it isn't lore friendly. Damn. I always just assumed that all the drugs were fictionalized to avoid the ratings police, as was the case with morphine/med-x. I think.

1) It's not a big deal' date=' but I've always wished the drugs had real names - morphine instead of Med-X, for instance. Possibly meth for jet, PCP for psycho, adderall or something for Mentats, that sort of thing. It's not directly relevant to your mod in terms of Sexout, but I think it'd give it a nice harder edge.[/quote']

This one won't happen ; directly editing the chem records will make it incompatible with any other mod (and there are lots) that edit the same records. Fortunately though, there are mods on the nexus that do this and will run fine alongside this mod. They won't change how the drug is referred to in dialogue, but you can always assume "Jet" is future apocalyptic slang for methamphetamine or methcathenone or whatever the mod renamed Jet to.

Also, you should know that not all the fallout drugs are fictional. Med-X is just a fictional brand name for Morphine (like MSContin) and Psycho is, according to lore, a military-designed applicator of a methamphetamine/heroin speedball.

2) Escalating addiction withdrawal symptoms - as it is now' date=' as soon as a drug effect wears off, you immediately hit withdrawal and it never (afaik, I never used drugs much prior to Sexout) gets any better or worse. I'd like to see steadily-escalating symptoms, example:

For 24 hours after "coming down" from drug X, you have a -1 PER and CHA penalty; second day it increases to -2 and includes intelligence, up to a max of -3 or -4 after several days and expands to include STR and/or END, basically incapacitating your character in any meaningful way. Obviously this would vary from drug to drug. The upside would be that if you could wait it out for a week or so, you begin to recover at the same pace without having to see a doctor or get more drug X. Doc and/or taking more drug X would still revert all the negatives immediately, though doc should probably be quite expensive, so it's not a realistic options unless you've got a pretty good stash of caps on-hand. (EDIT: hell, maybe docs [i']shouldn't[/i] be able to magically fix your addiction. Maybe the only options should be "suck it up and fight through it" or "do more drugs"... hmm)

I feel this would make addiction both more serious and more manageable - you could easily go a day or two without if you're "dry", but after that shit starts to get very, cripplingly serious. It'd give more meaning to the lengths your character is willing to go to get her next fix.

This is actually something I'm looking into doing now, in a seperate mod. Withdrawal won't increase over time (in real life the first few days are the worst, then it lessens), but I'm looking into removing the Doctor's magical-cure and increasing the effects of withdrawal, but having them wear off after a few days. The general effects would be minor after the drug wears off, escalate into crippling after a few hours, then gradually fade to nothing over the next few days.

Getting addicted to Med-X would then mean that instead of running off to a doc, the player would have to spend a couple of days in bed avoiding combat and quests (or just keep popping Fixer until the addiction wears off).

However, I'm planning on making Jet addiction similar to FO2... it never wears off, and the effects get worse and worse. Once a Jetfiend, always a Jetfiend.

3) On a similar note' date=' I'd love to see this mod expanded to include all common addictive drugs in the game (note: it sounds like you're already planning to cover at least morphine?). If you're already planning to have dealers spread out throughout various towns to cover this, the next suggestion might not be needed/wanted:[/quote']

This is also already done by better mods, you should check out "Better Living Through Chems". Additional drugs shouldn't go into this mod, or it will reduce compatibility for people using other mods. And by "morphine" I was referring to Med-X, which is literally just an ingame name for Morphine and is even named Morphine in the GECK. Sorry for any confusion.

4) Add the possibility to ask random NPCs for [whatever drug you're addicted to] if you are addicted and don't have any in your inventory. Just give them a very small chance to accept' date=' maybe 5% or something, so that it's not really a viable long-term solution (for that you need a real dealer), or possibly just do a straight-up check for whether or not they actually have that item in their inventory (which is pretty rare in my experience). They could randomly choose between demanding money or sex. And even if they don't have any, they might decide to rape the obviously-weakened/strung-out protagonist anyway. Going around on the streets and soliciting strangers for drugs should be an act of desperation.[/quote']

This one I like, it sounds perfect for North Vegas, Westside and Freeside. I'll put it in.

Oh. Well then.

I just always thought it'd be cool to have real-world names for the various drugs' date=' for emotional impact if nothing else. (To me, jet will always = vidyadrug, while meth is something that IRL ruins people, especially common in the rural south where I'm from. My wife's former boss, a successful businessman, was a meth dealer in his younger years. Real dirtbag.)

But I can understand not doing it if it isn't lore friendly. Damn. I always just assumed that all the drugs were fictionalized to avoid the ratings police, as was the case with morphine/med-x. I think.

[/quote']

Jet is meth. Unless you're a chemist, there's no difference whatsoever. In real life there several different compounds which are lumped together as "methamphetamine", and only chemists and methcooks care about the differences in them. Add to that, there are dozens of other drugs like methcathenone, mephedrone, dextroamphetamines and l-amphetamines, and etc. and etc. which are just as addictive and damaging, but less-commonly manufactured and used in the western world (and therefore have less of a bad reputation).

So basically, Jet is just meth made by another manufacturing process ; the type of drug that would be created if the Apocalypse happened and methcooks found themselves running out of one or more ingredients and had to change their synth.

This is actually something I'm looking into doing now' date=' in a seperate mod. Withdrawal won't increase over time (in real life the first few days are the worst, then it lessens), but I'm looking into removing the Doctor's magical-cure and increasing the effects of withdrawal, but having them wear off after a few days. The general effects would be minor after the drug wears off, escalate into crippling after a few hours, then gradually fade to nothing over the next few days.

Getting addicted to Med-X would then mean that instead of running off to a doc, the player would have to spend a couple of days in bed avoiding combat and quests (or just keep popping Fixer until the addiction wears off).

However, I'm planning on making Jet addiction similar to FO2... it never wears off, and the effects get worse and worse. Once a Jetfiend, always a Jetfiend.

[/quote']

Are you gonna post this mod here? :3

Sure. Here's a preliminary version I just threw together, works on Jet only. Jet addiction is now permanent, Onset of withdrawals is about 2.5 hours after your last hit wears off, the more severe symptoms come 6 hours after that and lasts around a week. Even if you endure all that, you'll still be stuck with the vanilla jet addiction penalties... until your next hit, at least.

Optional - Jet Classic.esp

Sure. Here's a preliminary version I just threw together' date=' works on Jet only. Jet addiction is now permanent, Onset of withdrawals is about 2.5 hours after your last hit wears off, the more severe symptoms come 6 hours after that and lasts around a week. Even if you endure all that, you'll still be stuck with the vanilla jet addiction penalties... until your next hit, at least.

[/quote']

That makes the drug dealers plugin much more interesting. It increases your motivation to actually seek out the drug dealers an become a real jet-whore.

Only one that was fictionalized was med-x. There's no real world equivalent to buffout (steroids don't come close to what it does) mentats (adderall isn't that effective) or psycho' date=' which doesn't resemble PCP much.

[/quote']

Well see, there's one of my problems. I don't know much about drugs IRL either. :P

This one won't happen ; directly editing the chem records will make it incompatible with any other mod (and there are lots) that edit the same records. Fortunately though' date=' there are mods on the nexus that do this and will run fine alongside this mod. They won't change how the drug is referred to in dialogue, but you can always assume "Jet" is future apocalyptic slang for methamphetamine or methcathenone or whatever the mod renamed Jet to.

Also, you should know that not all the fallout drugs are fictional. Med-X is just a fictional brand name for Morphine (like MSContin) and Psycho is, according to lore, a military-designed applicator of a methamphetamine/heroin speedball.

[/quote']

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you for explaining.

This is actually something I'm looking into doing now' date=' in a seperate mod. Withdrawal won't increase over time (in real life the first few days are the worst, then it lessens), but I'm looking into removing the Doctor's magical-cure and increasing the effects of withdrawal, but having them wear off after a few days. The general effects would be minor after the drug wears off, escalate into crippling after a few hours, then gradually fade to nothing over the next few days.

However, I'm planning on making Jet addiction similar to FO2... it [i']never[/i] wears off, and the effects get worse and worse. Once a Jetfiend, always a Jetfiend.

Sounds good. I knew the first day or two was the worst with any kind of addiction really (I'm a smoker that has unsuccessfully "quit" many times, heh). I was just thinking from a gameplay perspective, if I want to keep my character's needs catered to, I could never really leave her dealer's side (as by default drugs wear off in what, like an in-game hour or so?). Which may be realistic but would get old after a while. If I have at least half a day or so to quest before getting completely crippled by addiction, that's better, imo.

Perhaps the character could do more extreme stuff for a small cache of jet, enough to last her a day or two, for longer journeys? Like inviting several of his friends over to run a train (or gangbang, if we ever have that capability) on her. Or perhaps "perform" for them with another jetfiend, a la Requiem for a Dream.

This is also already done by better mods' date=' you should check out "Better Living Through Chems". Additional drugs shouldn't go into this mod, or it will reduce compatibility for people using other mods. And by "morphine" I was referring to Med-X, which is literally just an ingame name for Morphine and is even named Morphine in the GECK. Sorry for any confusion.

[/quote']

Well, I didn't so much mean the name-changing and such here, as much as having Sexout-ready dealers for each type of drug, ready to take advantage of your heroine for her every chemical need.

This one I like' date=' it sounds perfect for North Vegas, Westside and Freeside. I'll put it in.

[/quote']

Yay! :D

Thanks for taking the time to look over my suggestions.

This sounds like a really cool mod. Like many good sex mods, I really like the fact that it covers more territories than the sex, even though that may be its primary focus.

The toughest things in these games though I find is always keeping the motivation there for the character. Meaning, when you typically make it to NV and its surrounding areas in the game, you're already fairly "powerful" and will likely have a nice assortment of gear and such. It's hard to motivate the "junkie-whore" angle at that point (without someone actively manipulating the character into it perhaps).

Maybe I should look up one of those alternative start mods... Could be nice if you started out the game somewhere in those areas near NV, North Vegas Square, Westside of even the Sewers.

I like the idea of helping Pretty Sarah out the most. I kinda liked the idea that someone posted about her degrading the main character even further by making her fuck a dog or something. Sorta antagonizing the main character somehow since she does act a bit defensively against female chars anyway (you better not sell that scrawny ass of yours here).

Okay, new update. Pretty Sarah has lotion and there's dog stuff as requested.

Everything should work but I haven't tested this 100% fully, so if anyone wants to do me a favour, try to break the quests ; do the quests properly then try again, turn down jobs, repeatedly talk to the actors involved, do the unexpected, etc. etc.

@ Shantotto, try my Jet Classic optional file and see how long before you sell your AntiMateriel Rifle and Power Armour for Jet. Or simply get a new character, "tmm 1" in the console, fasttravel to the Vegas slums and then "tmm 0"

Thanks Dogface for the update! :) I'm using your optional file but I dont see any mention or withdrawal effect left after going to the doc for a dtox cure... Is there any reference, such as a perk or something somewhere?