Changing a generated npc into a custom race.

Greetings! ?

I have recently just gotten back to playing fallout 4 and I wanted to try combining two mods to make one race into the other that being the Hookers from "Hookers of the Commonwealth WE", to have the head or body of the "Nanakochan" race the mod is using default faces and bodies for humans in FO. So I wanted to ask how would I go about to do this? 

I have Fo4Edit (will it be better if I used the creation kit this?) 

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help

53 minutes ago, Bridledname said:

Greetings! ?

I have recently just gotten back to playing fallout 4 and I wanted to try combining two mods to make one race into the other that being the Hookers from "Hookers of the Commonwealth WE", to have the head or body of the "Nanakochan" race the mod is using default faces and bodies for humans in FO. So I wanted to ask how would I go about to do this? 

I have Fo4Edit (will it be better if I used the creation kit this?) 

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help

Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question! I theory from looking at the mod it would evolve editing The meshes of  head and body plus hand's as there all seem to be custom, You could cut a few corners' and go for a texture swap?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38746?tab=files

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question! I theory from looking at the mod it would evolve editing The meshes of  head and body plus hand's as there all seem to be custom, You could cut a few corners' and go for a texture swap?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38746?tab=files

Thank you for the speedy reply! I mean that I want to replace the model of these normal custom npc's (HOTC) with the nanakochan model so I wanted to ask what would be the best method to do that.

Thank you for suggesting the replacer, though I have it already but unfortunately it does not replace the Hooker npcs they still only use the old default female model/head

Hookers of the commonwealth only came with an esp also.

From what I can tell these are all pre built wearing the clothes. I think you best bet would be to download the clothes https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596?tab=files. and pre build your own in bodyslide and replacing the one in hookers. It'l be a lot of work just to get it to here: then is the head part  of the Nanakochan it has a lot nif models that makeup the face to change as well, wow this is well above my Knowledge grade  but for sure you could not do this in F4Edit you would need the CK for sure. sorry I'm not much use here

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

From what I can tell these are all pre built wearing the clothes. I think you best bet would be to download the clothes https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596?tab=files. and pre build your own in bodyslide and replacing the one in hookers. It'l be a lot of work just to get it to here: then is the head part  of the Nanakochan it has a lot nif models that makeup the face to change as well, wow this is well above my Knowledge grade  but for sure you could not do this in F4Edit you would need the CK for sure. sorry I'm not much use here

Oh I see My main concern is the head mostly but thank you for your help so far, I am redownloading CK then.

If anyone else has suggestions please do tell! ?

Assuming you want to turn the "normal human" NPCs from that Hookers mod into anime chicks using the Nanakochan race, you would have to open the Hookers plugin in CK with the Nanakochan plugin also selected (and placed before the Hookers plugin in the load order) and then go through all the Hookers NPC records manually changing them to use the Nanakochan race and fixing up their appearance.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Assuming you want to turn the "normal human" NPCs from that Hookers mod into anime chicks using the Nanakochan race, you would have to open the Hookers plugin in CK with the Nanakochan plugin also selected (and placed before the Hookers plugin in the load order) and then go through all the Hookers NPC records manually changing them to use the Nanakochan race and fixing up their appearance.

Thank you for the reply! I fiddled around with CK a bit and figured out how to change ones race but unfortunately when I changed the race of the npc's I couldn't start a new game or load anything I just crash a few seconds into the intro, suppose I have to change more than just their race in the traits tab.

difficult.png

Archived