Question on sexout formlist

Question 1

Are the clothing formlist (i.e. SexoutSLoutfitappearNaked) for sexout still working?

Question 2

Does it make any different if i use a custom body but not the one in Sexout.esm?

Question 3

i tried to setup a condition check for a dialogue to check if the player is naked using [GetisEquipped][subject][sexoutSLoutfitappearNaked]== 1 but it dont seem to work no matter if my character is naked or not

Question 4

Can someone show me a working condition check for checking if the player is naked?

Thanks for your time.

Question 1

Are the clothing formlist (i.e. SexoutSLoutfitappearNaked) for sexout still working?

Question 2

Does it make any different if i use a custom body but not the one in Sexout.esm?

Question 3

i tried to setup a condition check for a dialogue to check if the player is naked using [GetisEquipped][subject][sexoutSLoutfitappearNaked]== 1 but it dont seem to work no matter if my character is naked or not

Question 4

Can someone show me a working condition check for checking if the player is naked?

Thanks for your time.

That formlist is for naked bodysuits like the pregnant bodysuits or outfits that basicly cover a very small percentage of the body that won't interfere with sexual activities.

To check if the actor is naked

Set rWornOutfit to rZActor.GetEquippedItem 2 ; *** (Slot 2 is upperbodysuit)
Set iActorClothed to 0
if rWornOutfit
  Set iActorClothed to 1
endif

Bear in mind if the actor is naked and you try to do anything with rWornOutfit, like read it's health percentage, you will crash the script.

Archived