Areola 51 Strip Club

View File

This requires the patreon version of Wicked Whims, if not the lot is just a non functional nightclub. Areola 51 is a Alien themed strip club. 

Only 1 floor, has 3 stages and 1 spot dance. Has a beauty room for dancers to get ready. Has 3 lap dance spots, also has a hookah for weed (needs basemental drugs). 

I hope you enjoy!! 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/25/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wicked Whims Patreon Version

Your mod and Wicked Whims Strip Club Project have breathed new life into my game. These mods take work and I cannot imagine someone complaining about a mod being elitist. It does not cost much to support a creator on Patreon.  I appreciate a mod that is creative and works in my game without a lot of fuss and fixing. Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, hancock66 said:

Your mod and Wicked Whims Strip Club Project have breathed new life into my game. These mods take work and I cannot imagine someone complaining about a mod being elitist. It does not cost much to support a creator on Patreon.  I appreciate a mod that is creative and works in my game without a lot of fuss and fixing. Keep up the good work!

Well thank you ♥

So I thought the I thought the Patreon version of WW was just the newest version that hits there earlier..Is it a totally different mod on Patreon?

The WW I have has Erotic Dancer aspiration/career choice or whatever. Does that not apply to the Strip Club? Never knew how to get them to actually act as a functioning stripper, even with the career.

8 hours ago, volcom4c said:

So I thought the I thought the Patreon version of WW was just the newest version that hits there earlier..Is it a totally different mod on Patreon?

The WW I have has Erotic Dancer aspiration/career choice or whatever. Does that not apply to the Strip Club? Never knew how to get them to actually act as a functioning stripper, even with the career.

The one Tubrodriver has on their website is a non strip club ww also is called 147.(#). Where the patreon version of ww has strip clubs and is called 148.(#). Edit. Okay 1 im high so i read it wrong. 2. You have to have a random sim own a strip or your sim and then you hire yourself or have that sims hire you as a dancer. Then you will have the option on the phone (its a heel). But I own my strip club and work as a dancer, I dont know how it works if someone else owns the club. 

I hope my confusing ass helped LMAO

On 11/28/2019 at 8:52 PM, meepology said:

The one Tubrodriver has on their website is a non strip club ww also is called 147.(#). Where the patreon version of ww has strip clubs and is called 148.(#). Edit. Okay 1 im high so i read it wrong. 2. You have to have a random sim own a strip or your sim and then you hire yourself or have that sims hire you as a dancer. Then you will have the option on the phone (its a heel). But I own my strip club and work as a dancer, I dont know how it works if someone else owns the club. 

I hope my confusing ass helped LMAO

Thanks, yeah that cleared some things up. Probably because I'm high too...lol

• 8 months later...

The latest version of WW Public, 158a, includes the Strip Club functions in it that was prior to it only avaible in the Patreon version.

Here is a couple of shots taken from my game. And yes, I am using the 6 Aerola 51 girls that has been posted here LL for my Dancers. (One is actually tending the Bar.)

1887025703_08-14-20_6-49-52PM.png.8fd6ae3dd393073b5a556c36b98b30a8.png

I loaded/ all 6 of the 51 girls into a cheap house too small for them then use a cheat in MCCC to give them enough funds to buy a larger house, one big enough for all of them, AND the club. Their house is located up on the hill in Strangerville. (I just felt that's the world in which they should live.) I then had 6 of them hire on has dancers and hire 2 NPC's has janitors. Placed a couple of WW Dance Spots and assign tasks/jobs to the girls then opened it up. Te above shot is of the club right after it opened for business on opening night before the costumers rolled in enmass.

1235867391_08-14-20_9-20-06PM.png.1ccc0538156f16a47fa25f3ff7906792.png

After that 1st day was over and they was all at home and rested, I switch over to another household I play in that save game and went back. Here's Tannie, my tranny, getting a lap dance from Natalia Shipp. You can also see on of my Jaunitors trying to fix a broken sink. There's also Jerrica Sumner on the pole. (Tannie and her had a nice little get together for some extra special hands on servicing a little before this thanks to NWP.) Wren Keenan is also visible on the far side of the room on the other stage where she is taking a moment to watch Carly Saucer.

1184087538_08-14-20_9-30-42PM.png.60730310c04ed9a21b8d7e55a251952f.png

Tannie, being a B-Lister herself really wanted to ahold of Carly, after all, she IS a Global Superstar. Took her most of the night to catch her between stage dances and private dances but finally mange to get ahold of her and when Tannie made the request for some Extra Special treatment, Carly accepted and instead leading Tannie off to one of the private rooms, lead her up onto stage and preceed to dance and strip and wonder of wonders, (I know it was just by chance THIS animation was selected, jump into Tannie arms and .....

To make things short, though surprised, Tannie had no problem becoming part of the public show, and doing it right there on stage. After all, Tannie IS an up and coming Adult World CAM Star and often accepts request calls from AEP for Sexy Photoshoots.