Power Attack Animation Mods

Hi,

either I am just too stupid, blind or my google fu is not skilled enough, but I can for the love of the gods only find like 2 mods that change the power attack animations.

And they all dont do what I want :(

What I am looking for:
- A mod that changes how power attacks are triggered (like only with key combination instead of long press) 

- A mod that changes the forward powerattack to be less.... long. In fact I want it to be just a step, if even that. Already thinking about renaming the backstep power attack to the forward one, so depserate I am :D Just dont know if it works.

Why?
1. because I hate how it looks. both for the PC and the NPC. The long leaping and forward dashing is almost always off and yeah, kills immersion for me (and yes I do real fencing too, so double down).

2. the forward power attack SUX like fuck in whipping animations, because it often makes the NPC go by the PC and then remain out of reach. So I hope to solve 2 problems with only one mod/animation :D

Archived