CTD with Troll animations (Load order, papyrus and sexlab logs provided)

SexLabDebug.0.logPapyrus.0.log

Hi,

I've actually tried to troubleshoot that to the extent of my knowledge, but I'm stuck.

Whenever I initiate an animation with a troll, the game CTDs.

Load order:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*CBBE.esp
*CreatureFramework.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*paradise_halls.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabTools.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*Slavewaymanor.esm.esp
*SOS - Shop.esp
*My Home Is Your Home.esp
*My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
*SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
*pahe-tdf-patch.esp
*Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
*pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
*paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*SLALAnimObj.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Fachry Gorba the Barbarian.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*alternate start - live another life.esp

(If you wonder why the tools are not enabled, they simply prevent the game from starting.)

Will provide any further log/data you guys think might be useful.

Thanks!

try to download a clean save file... or start a new game and test it... you may have missing files from this mod... if an app crashes it is trying to do something impossible like use null objects... so either you are missing files and need to reinstall something or the code itself is bugged and in that case people would be reporting the issue... your log is full of errors but I don't know if they contribute to the crash, perhaps they do... I see a bunch of lines that say... [None].SomeFunction… which is showing that some scripts are trying to execute code on null objects... if these errors are handled by the game it wont crash but perhaps they lead to a state of memory that is corrupted andf then later on an error arises that is unhandled... it will be tough to figure out unless you try on clean save and get rid of every mod (for testing) other than the one that plays the animation that crashes and its dependents... don't test with your whole load order and test on a clean save... try to play the animation then

a clean save will let all the mods initialize as if it is first time use and it should be in a stable state (as long as the author didn't make some bugged code)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived